Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

A World Once With Black Race Now Without Black Race?-your Thoughts - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A World Once With Black Race Now Without Black Race?-your Thoughts (797 Views)

For Racism Against Blacks To Reduce Drastically, The Black Race Needs To Be Rich / Ooni Of Ife: The Igbo Race Is First In The World To Discover, Nurture Wealth / The Black Race Is Innately Retrogressive And Was Meant To Be Ruled By Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A World Once With Black Race Now Without Black Race?-your Thoughts by younowell: 10:54am On Jun 09, 2018
I was in Lagos transit early this week and I was just thinking how beautiful God made us black but still,you will find some people bleaching and altering their skin colour.
However,altering of skin colour is not my main concern here. Let us just imagine a world that once used to have Black race now suddenly without one,either through artificial or super natural occurrence.
I, for once think the world will just be like a body without a leg!

So guys what do y'all think?

Re: A World Once With Black Race Now Without Black Race?-your Thoughts by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:24am On Jun 09, 2018
unimaginable thoughts walowing in awa nigerian youths

u better goan buy latest amelican movie like deadpoll2 or goan get bussy
Re: A World Once With Black Race Now Without Black Race?-your Thoughts by younowell: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
@doublewahala,. After doing stuffs you stated. I can't help but still imagine something out of this world. Something that some racist even which could happen.
Re: A World Once With Black Race Now Without Black Race?-your Thoughts by meobizy(f): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
It is not possible. God created beauty in diversity and vice versa. The reason why black people bleach is because humans are insatiable. God created greed so it's normal for us to desire what we do not possess.
Re: A World Once With Black Race Now Without Black Race?-your Thoughts by Dayoto: 1:06am On Jun 10, 2018
meobizy:
It is not possible. God created beauty in diversity and vice versa. The reason why black people bleach is because humans are insatiable. God created greed so it's normal for us to desire what we do not possess.
nice!
Re: A World Once With Black Race Now Without Black Race?-your Thoughts by younowell: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
meobizy:

Agreed. Can you just imagine that's possible? Your opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Eid Prayers : Is The Ooni Confused / Imo State Governor Suspend 30 Traditional Rules And Autonomous Communities. / Lagosians Abandon Umbrellas For Mini-nylon Raincoats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.