Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

thread closed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / thread closed (7047 Views)

FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency / Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother / Ipob Replies Obong Attah : You Are Clueless,remember Philip Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: thread closed by Oblang(m): 11:05am On Oct 09, 2016
vanbonattel:

Lol! grin you cannot comprehend well. The constitution helped Jonathan when Yar Adua died.

The second paragraph is for the Yoruba.

Lol.. U must be suffering from acute amnesia. Was there no election that brought him back to power in 2011.

1 Like

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
Perceptor:

You knew d outcome would be 100/0 really?? I didnt knw u pple could see into future, lol!. You telescope must av been a mystic one. You pple av neva made any right decision that I'm aware of and I dont think u ever will untill u start doing it out of emotion and sentiment.
And yes if there is chance of 3rd term for buhari and he deserves it, we wuld support. Wailing is all u wuld do and nothing more

We are usually politically correct. Check history.

The time this country went to the dogs was when Awolowo and Akintola set the entire wild west on fire in a rofo rofo fight cheesy

From then onwards, it's been a downward spiral with the southwest backing the wrong horses who have ensured this country remains backward.

We decide to stand aside and watch the mad show of shame as my dollar grows in value daily. grin

2 Likes

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
Oblang:

Lol.. U must be suffering from acute amnesia. Was there no election that brought him back to power in 2011.
You mean the 'fresh air' election campaign?

There was no competition to Gej, buhari was unelectable at that point. But when he refused to install some backward thinking south westerners as inner members, suddenly buhari became electable grin

Bunch of jokers grin

2 Likes

Re: thread closed by Oblang(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
vanbonattel:

You mean the 'fresh air' election campaign?

There was no competition to Gej, buhari was unelectable at that point. But when he refused to install some backward thinking south westerners as inner members, suddenly buhari became electable grin

Bunch of jokers grin

So why u come dey cry now that an even competition has sent him packing. He would have no doubt won the 2015 election if he had performed well. The reason gej won the 2011 election was because ppl have not known his true colour as the grand patron of corruption. The little yrs he had after yaradua's death was not enough for ppl to know him. He only leveraged on pdp and yaradua's govt...

4 Likes

Re: thread closed by Perceptor(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
vanbonattel:

We are usually politically correct. Check history.

The time this country went to the dogs was when Awolowo and Akintola set the entire wild west on fire in a rofo rofo fight cheesy

From then onwards, it's been a downward spiral with the southwest backing the wrong horses who have ensured this country remains backward.

We decide to stand aside and watch the mad show of shame as my dollar grows in value daily. grin
Yea, u ar always politically correct and dat's why d governors u av been voting for av turned ur region into d most beautiful and most developed region in d world. Abi na yorubas no allow u choose ur best governors too??
And for u claiming to stand aside and watch is d lie of the century as u pple ar d known wailers of all time

3 Likes

Re: thread closed by Chiefobdk1: 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
vanbonattel:

No!

Political office is reserved for those who have shown, by previous performance that they are educated enough to understand the needs and aspirations of 190 million people who are mostly educated in good schools!

Do you now understand? Or should I school you the more?

you too much guy. giving it to the brown roof republic sufferiscated cone headed afonja

one man army

2 Likes

Re: thread closed by mikolo80: 5:53am On Oct 10, 2016
vanbonattel:

Why did they kidnap and flog Olu falae like a small boy?

Una never begin craze that time? grin
Olu falae is a mumu old man that deserves to be kidnapped and murdered for his sins against the ppl of this country
Re: thread closed by duro4chang(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2016
vanbonattel:

Am only saying the truth as I know it. Nobody apart from immigrants voted for APC in the SS and the SE. Get that fact right. It was the SW that was wholly in support of Buhari.
When Jonathan was wholly supported in 2011 it was not a sin but when he was not wholly supported in 2015 it then became a sin.By the way who are immigrants you are referring to in south south.The APC governor ships candidates are immigrants?All APC party officials are immigrants?Perhaps you do not know the immigrants.

2 Likes

Re: thread closed by orisa37: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2016
Yoruba have Discerning Spirits. The reason they can distinguish amply between AWO&OBJ, TINUBU&MIMIKO, W.S.&CHINUA AGHEBE etc.
Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
mikolo80:
Olu falae is a mumu old man that deserves to be kidnapped and murdered for his sins against the ppl of this country

REALLY? grin grin grin
Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
duro4chang:

When Jonathan was wholly supported in 2011 it was not a sin but when he was not wholly supported in 2015 it then became a sin.By the way who are immigrants you are referring to in south south.The APC governor ships candidates are immigrants?All APC party officials are immigrants?Perhaps you do not know the immigrants.

No yoruba man voted for Jonathan, the Igbos in south west voted and you are now trying to tiff their votes grin

1 Like

Re: thread closed by duro4chang(m): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
vanbonattel:

No yoruba man voted for Jonathan, the Igbos in south west voted and you are now trying to tiff their votes grin

I see.With what you have just written it is better to stop responding to your comments.Initially I thought I was reacting to someone who was informed.

1 Like

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
duro4chang:

I see.

Ok, can you give me the names of yoruba ppl that voted for Jonathan? You see, you can't grin

1 Like

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
Chiefobdk1:

you too much guy. giving it to the brown roof republic sufferiscated cone headed afonja

one man army

Somebody gat to school these barbarians grin

1 Like

Re: thread closed by mikolo80: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
vanbonattel:

REALLY? grin grin grin
really
Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
duro4chang:

I see.With what you have just written it is better to stop responding to your comments.Initially I thought I was reacting to someone who was informed.
But you agree yoruba sheeple are always moving in a herd? grin

2 Likes

Re: thread closed by vitalisdiho(m): 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
So grisly,I can't blame them at all but to blame those that voted him as a president of nigeria.every misprehension is a lesson to us.let that snafu not to repeat itself again.cease collecting money in the name of voting.
Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 11:00am On Oct 16, 2016
vitalisdiho:
So grisly,I can't blame them at all but to blame those that voted him as a president of nigeria.every misprehension is a lesson to us.let that snafu not to repeat itself again.cease collecting money in the name of voting.

Sometimes they do not even collect money, a plate of rice is enough to buy the whole village votes in Yorubaland. Cheap ppl

2 Likes

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2016
duro4chang:

You can always hide from the truth by burying your head in the sand Mr ostrich

2 Likes

Re: thread closed by dokiOloye(m): 11:37am On Oct 16, 2016
vanbonattel:

No, I mean the same way all the professors in the west lined up and voted for an illiterate grin grin

Which kin juju be that?
Guy,U are wikid grin

2 Likes

Re: thread closed by okeyokeyvega: 11:43am On Oct 16, 2016
Abeg ask them oooo
Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
dokiOloye:
Guy,U are wikid grin

It's really hard to believe. Most of them may have been jazzed to have done that. How can a well educated man stand up, go to a polling station and line up to cast their vote for a stark illiterate who cannot even show his primary school certificate!

That is the height of sheepishness. All the money wasted while paying their school fees was lost on that fateful day in 20 15 presidential election

4 Likes

Re: thread closed by Blessograo(f): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
And the so called upon that posted this did not blame themselves for all that is going on in their states especially the igbos that are confused over Biafra and yet not everyone is interested in their stupid Biafra na so prisoners like James Ibori arises from their lineage. I no one abuse them before but I don vex.

1 Like

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
Blessograo:
And the so called upon that posted this did not blame themselves for all that is going on in their states especially the igbos that are confused over Biafra and yet not everyone is interested in their stupid Biafra na so prisoners like James Ibori arises from their lineage. I no one abuse them before but I don vex.

Who cares

3 Likes

Re: thread closed by arushiuga(m): 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
Lagos is a very depressing city. The pig smell, the traffic, the horrible odour. The roads are death traps. Any body who says eko ni baje dosen't know what spoil really means. Lagos stinks like a decomposing rat in the bedroom. Anyone who quotes me negatively is an idiot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State / IMF’s Advice Poisonous - NUPENG, PENGASSAN / Headline Inflation Increases to 11.98% In December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.