Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS (1245 Views)

Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police / Patience Jonathan Spotted In A Happy Mood After Her Abuja House Was Raided. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS by KENNING2010: 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nigerian Secret Police Claim Finding $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided

http://skytrendnews.com/2016/10/08/nigerian-secret-police-claim-finding-2million-one-judges-houses-raided/

1 Like

Re: We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS by afanide: 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
They are thieves......

3 Likes

Re: We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS by naijaboy756: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
Wooow. So una take una time count the money? Story for the Zombies

4 Likes

Re: We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS by Abeymills(m): 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
The daura secret service very useles govt.

1 Like

Re: We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS by Amberon: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
If there's no picture, then you didn't find it.
Re: We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS by sarrki(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
We the masses are the problem of this country

We support thieves in the name of religion, ethnic

Party.

This people don't love the masses

Nigerian masses are daft

4 Likes

Re: We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS by sarrki(m): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
Abeymills:
The daura secret service very useles govt.

Bros please sit down in the corner of your room

Ask yourself what is in it for me ( WIFM)

Please let us stop all these blind opposition

Unless you are a beneficiary of the corrupt money

2 Likes

Re: We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS by sarrki(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
naijaboy756:

Give us proof may be it was counted or not

Or forever remain silent

1 Like

Re: We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS by Sibrah: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
naijaboy756:
I expect your likes to doubt every anti-corruption related progress made, afterall corruption doesn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS by Sibrah: 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
sarrki:

Give us proof may be it was counted or not
Or forever remain silent
Are u minding those people?
Re: We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS by luvinhubby(m): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
sarrki:
We the masses are the problem of this country

We support thieves in the name of religion, ethnic

Party.

This people don't love the masses

Nigerian masses are daft

Look who is talking blind about support !!
That you found money in a person's home (if they did), does not make anyone a thief.
What religion or tribe motivated the ECOWAS court to give such damning verdict against the same DSS?

1 Like

Re: We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS by sarrki(m): 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
luvinhubby:

That you found money in a person's home (if they did), does not make anyone a thief.
What religion or tribe motivated the ECOWAS court to give such damning verdict against the same DSS?

Then let him explain to the appropriate authorities

Where he got that money

Abi u be the spokesperson?

1 Like

Re: We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS by SouthWestBlood(m): 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
luvinhubby:

Funny you. Is his house now a bank? I don't think Dangote has such amount in his house.

1 Like

Re: We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS by otukpo(f): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
There is no hope yet in Nigeria
Re: We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS by chaloner(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
If truly d money was dere, dss came wit those money. Buhari is so corrupt
Re: We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS by otukpo(f): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
And there is economic recession.
Re: We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
How does finding $2million dollars translate to corruption? Have they been charge to court and found guilty? You just conclude corruption! That means it was preplanned. Only the daff and the zombies can be deceive with this trump-up corruption charges flying through the air in this asshole regime.

1 Like

Re: We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS by steppin: 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
sarrki:

Where he got that money

They keep seizing millions of dollars from politicians, judges etc and yet they complain of lack of funds.
What are those "loots" used for? Why are we still in recession since they've recovered millions of dollars?
All this crap na distraction...next they'll release those judges and the case will die down or withdrawn like Saraki's case.

1 Like

Re: We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS by Unimaginable123: 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
We see this everyday in naija. Police will arrest innocent Nigerians and place them before the press and place 30 AK 47 before them with 1,000 bullets.

2 Likes

Re: We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS by ivandragon: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
this is just the beginning...

the NASS is next...

then governors...

I am not against arresting the judges, but;

1. why by the DSS & not EFCC?

2. why at such ungodly hour?

3. why is there no video evidence?

4. why use so much aggression usually reserved for violent, armed & dangerous suspects?

this act was done to inflict maximum damage & embarrassment & intimidate the judiciary.

besides, coming from a regime whose leader told a bold faced lie about not having a 'hut' in Abuja only for it to be revealed that he has a building worth billions of naira, I have my reservations...

& for those praising this constitutional shredding act, when will people like JKF, RA, BRF & others be manhandled by security agencies?

1 Like

Re: We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS by naijaboy756: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
Sibrah:
I expect your likes to doubt every anti-corruption related progress made, afterall corruption doesn't exist.
common sh*t *up there. Which mumu corruption fight? Your are fighting corruption yet you have not sold Buratai's 2 houses in Dubai and returned the money to help us out of Buhari induced recession... My friend no make me vex now o!
Re: We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS by naijaboy756: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
sarrki:

Where he got that money

there is a limit to which someone can keep supporting fraud and falsehood... You never tire? Pity Nigerians na!
Re: We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS by zickie: 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
Another distraction to make us forget the hunger in the land and chase shadows like people mastubated over Saraki and Ekweremadu case. You found $2M and left it ? I no just understand this lame lie. this govt is full of propaganda, lies and blame games. I can't believe we'll have to put up with this till 2019. kicking out buhari would be the easiest loss of an incumbent President in the history. until then make I dey manage my banga soup and gari
Re: We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS by luvinhubby(m): 2:17am On Oct 09, 2016
sarrki:

Where he got that money

The way Burutai explained his?

(1) (Reply)

Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... / The Nigerian Judicial System, Challenges And The Way Forward / For How Long Would Osinbajo Lead As Acting President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.