Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... (1241 Views)

Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo / Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) (2) (3) (4)

Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 15, 2016
If Aisha buhari truly belongs to the kitchen,she wouldn't be campaigning for her husband.She would remain in the kitchen while her husband campaign by himself.

Re: Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 15, 2016
She even fried akara.chijoz.

Re: Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... by Amberon11: 3:39am On Oct 15, 2016
Buhari has bit the finger that fed him

Re: Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 15, 2016
If I say A you say P another man say C

Ọmọ na dem sabi

All promises cancelled

Re: Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... by Kingsley10000: 5:29am On Oct 15, 2016
There is absolutely nothing wrong in the President's speech that is degrading. Except you believe that the kitchen is a terrible place. Which makes the proud and professional chefs and cooks second class citizens. Don't fall for feminist agenda's, be smart.

Re: Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... by Kingsley10000: 5:31am On Oct 15, 2016
wailers have not recuperated from edo election loss ......why are u guys making a mountain outta a molehill?
Re: Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... by Ezedon(m): 5:52am On Oct 15, 2016
Let me see the reactions of APC supporters on this

Re: Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... by Kingsley10000: 6:11am On Oct 15, 2016
the worst of pmb is better than best pdp.....part of what you are suffering now was melted on u by the past administration whether u like to admit it or not...there is nothing absolutely wrong in u or aisha constructively criticizing buhari,but when u do it don't attach emotions or in a deterogatory manner or be prejudiced in ur sense of acumen........don't u think u wailers have overflogged this joke?is it part of ur campaign strategy?
Re: Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... by Pidggin(f): 6:15am On Oct 15, 2016
Amberon11:
Buhari has bit the finger that fed him

As expected

Re: Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... by Abeymills(m): 6:32am On Oct 15, 2016
That man is like a serpent evil dwel inside of him

Re: Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... by kryptonian1987(m): 6:48am On Oct 15, 2016
Na Tinubu go force her to campaign na.. grin
Abi you no hear wen Buhari sey hin wife na kitchen she suppose dey, b4 Mama P use am attack apc during their campaigns...

Can someone please explain the #OTHERROOM for me, pppppllllleeeeeaaaaasssseeee!!!!! grin grin grin

Re: Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... by Smooyis(m): 8:23am On Oct 15, 2016
Your excellency, please Aisha is too beautiful and intelligent to belong to your kitchen, living room and other room.

President Buhari To Contest In 2019 Election- Presidency / Justice Eberechi Suzzette Wike Blows Shofar To Celebrated Wike Birthday (pics / EU Parliament Seeks EU Intervention In Nnamdi Kanu-biafra Vs Nigeria FG Case