Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... (1241 Views)

Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo / Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 15, 2016
If Aisha buhari truly belongs to the kitchen,she wouldn't be campaigning for her husband.She would remain in the kitchen while her husband campaign by himself.

3 Likes

Re: Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 15, 2016
She even fried akara.chijoz.

2 Likes

Re: Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... by Amberon11: 3:39am On Oct 15, 2016
Buhari has bit the finger that fed him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 15, 2016
If I say A you say P another man say C

Ọmọ na dem sabi

All promises cancelled

4 Likes

Re: Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... by Kingsley10000: 5:29am On Oct 15, 2016
There is absolutely nothing wrong in the President's speech that is degrading. Except you believe that the kitchen is a terrible place. Which makes the proud and professional chefs and cooks second class citizens. Don't fall for feminist agenda's, be smart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... by Kingsley10000: 5:31am On Oct 15, 2016
wailers have not recuperated from edo election loss ......why are u guys making a mountain outta a molehill?
Re: Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... by Ezedon(m): 5:52am On Oct 15, 2016
Let me see the reactions of APC supporters on this

2 Likes

Re: Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... by Kingsley10000: 6:11am On Oct 15, 2016
the worst of pmb is better than best pdp.....part of what you are suffering now was melted on u by the past administration whether u like to admit it or not...there is nothing absolutely wrong in u or aisha constructively criticizing buhari,but when u do it don't attach emotions or in a deterogatory manner or be prejudiced in ur sense of acumen........don't u think u wailers have overflogged this joke?is it part of ur campaign strategy?
Re: Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... by Pidggin(f): 6:15am On Oct 15, 2016
Amberon11:
Buhari has bit the finger that fed him

As expected

2 Likes

Re: Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... by Abeymills(m): 6:32am On Oct 15, 2016
That man is like a serpent evil dwel inside of him

2 Likes

Re: Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... by kryptonian1987(m): 6:48am On Oct 15, 2016
Na Tinubu go force her to campaign na.. grin
Abi you no hear wen Buhari sey hin wife na kitchen she suppose dey, b4 Mama P use am attack apc during their campaigns...

Can someone please explain the #OTHERROOM for me, pppppllllleeeeeaaaaasssseeee!!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... by Smooyis(m): 8:23am On Oct 15, 2016
Your excellency, please Aisha is too beautiful and intelligent to belong to your kitchen, living room and other room.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari To Contest In 2019 Election- Presidency / Justice Eberechi Suzzette Wike Blows Shofar To Celebrated Wike Birthday (pics / EU Parliament Seeks EU Intervention In Nnamdi Kanu-biafra Vs Nigeria FG Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.