Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Have You Praised Him Today? - Religion (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Today? (87007 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by sayso: 6:50am On Dec 30, 2010
Father I give you praise for all you have done for me and my family.I will give you praise for all eternity.
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by FBS: 10:28am On Dec 30, 2010
My REDEEMER! I PRAISE THEE O LORD!
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by googles: 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2010
Father Lord ! I worship you
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by chamotex(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2010
Lord I thank You
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by SeanT21(f): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2010
I give all the praises to God for blessing my family and I. AMEN!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by yme1(f): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2010
LORD i praise you
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by welovegod(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2010
Lord i Just want to say a Big thank you - http://www.ilovegodsite.com/.
If not for your love, i'll have been dead long ago.
http://www.ilovegodsite.com/ http://www.ilovegodsite.com/ http://www.ilovegodsite.com/
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by welovegod(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2010
See here for free christian materials - http://www.ilovegodsite.com/p/free-downloads_24.html
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by Kunbee: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2010
I thank you Jesus for today, yesterday, tomorrow and forever
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by honeric01(m): 6:02am On Dec 31, 2010
Thank you BABA
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by sayso: 7:02am On Dec 31, 2010
Father I thank you for all you have done for me and family.We will praise you for all eternity.Thank you for this day,the last day of 2010 and thank you for the years ahead.Praise be your now and forever.Amen.
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by MissyB3(f): 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2010
Words are not and will never be enough to express gratitude.
It's the last day of the year and I'm hale and hearty. Your mercies and grace led me through 2010. Your love has been steadfast, even when I strayed away you remained faithful. You didn't allow the storm and lightning break me. When I thought there was no way, you made many. Even when I felt too filthy to come before you, your words reassured me that your grace is sufficient. Just how could it have been possible to come this far without you?

Okute tebite, ogie no s'ogie, Eghua'bo n'olo, the self sufficient one, the uncomparable, the ONLY TRUE GOD, the Most high, possessor of Heaven and Earth, God my maker, Father to the fatherless, the I AM THAT I AM, my defense and my refuge in the day of trouble, the beginning and end, the one who's ageless, the one who is, from generation to generation, the only creator that wasn't created, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the unquestionable, the Holy one, Glorioso Re dei re, Eterno senza età, Sovrana trinità, Il Leone e Agnel, Thank You!

I thank you for my divine health, thank you for the provision, thank you for the gift of life, thank you for peace and joy, thank you for your guidance and grace, thank you for your mercies, thank you for the triumph, thank you my academic excellence, that you for the promotion, thank you for your favour. I thank you for everything.

It's indeed ONLY your grace that has brought me thus far, for I have not earned it in any way. Thank you for a fruitful 2011 ahead. Thank you, Master! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 01, 2011
Thank you lord for making me to be the first to post in this thread this new year! You are great, wonderful, marvellous, faithful and I can go on and on. I pray that God, by this time next year and posterity to come, I will post here to thank you. Praise the living Jesus!
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by googles: 12:51am On Jan 01, 2011
Yay !!!!!!!!!!

thank you Lord for 2011 my year of divine compensation, restoration, upliftment . . . I love you Heavenly Father kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by Kunbee: 1:43am On Jan 01, 2011
Ma jen kowo lori sukun maje faso ofo bora. Alafia pipe ni mo fe ko fi tamilore, ke mi le rona gbegba lodun titun. Amin
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by sammu(m): 6:28am On Jan 01, 2011
Thank you father for giving me and my family a new year. BABA make this year our best year ever spiritually, financially, socially and in all areas of life, in the Name of Jesus, Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by chamotex(m): 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2011
Lord I thank you for this beautiful day and beautiful life
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by FBS: 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2011
I THANK YOU DEAR LORD! For MY FAMILY!!!
ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY!
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by Kunbee: 12:42am On Jan 02, 2011
Father i thank you for the celebrations, am alive to witness it cheesy
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by sammu(m): 10:06am On Jan 02, 2011
Thank you Jesus for a great beginning this year.
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by chamotex(m): 11:32am On Jan 02, 2011
Lord You are Good and I thank You for your wonderful works
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by FBS: 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2011
My MIRACLE working GOD! I Thank YOU!!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by Kunbee: 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2011
Father i thank you for mercies
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by honeric01(m): 4:21am On Jan 03, 2011
Thank you Jesus for keeping me throughout last year and every members of my family.
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by sammu(m): 5:55am On Jan 03, 2011
Thank you Jesus for a new dawn.
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by sayso: 9:41am On Jan 03, 2011
Father to you be joyful praise now and foeever more.We will praise you for all eternity.
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by chamotex(m): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2011
Lord, You are Great
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by Kunbee: 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2011
Father i praise you
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by FBS: 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2011
Thank You Father for making me a better person. Thank YOU For the forgiveness of my sins.
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by sayso: 9:11am On Jan 04, 2011
Father I give you praise for all you have done for me and my family.We will give you praise for all eternity.Thank you Lord for your goodness.
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by simplymee: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2011
Thank you Lord for 2011. I am grateful at the fact that this year will be greater than last year. I also rejoice further more to know that more souls will be won this year as we light up the world of men with the power of the gospel. THANK YOU LORD.
Re: Have You Praised Him Today? by honeric01(m): 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2011
Great is your faithfulness o lord.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (101)

Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) / See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) / How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.