Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) (71886 Views)

Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet / A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna / The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by LUV1: 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
Jesus is coming soon.
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by diva90: 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
And how is this news? Is it not his mates that are renting private jet for so much more $$$$ to Dubai ni?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by KingRex1(m): 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
You earned ur maney.. Let haters hate
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by nickda(f): 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pls send me his no to my email. Cynthianickda@yahoo.com
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by bettercreature(m): 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dottore:
If you are not happy with him, then make your own money and spend it the way you like.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by LUV1: 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]Jesus is coming soon.
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by seunlly(m): 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
and some people never see garri drink
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by Collins0609(m): 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
His life,him pocket
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by olareed(m): 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
The legroom ain't spacious enuf...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by omozu1(m): 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
He is a small boy
Big boys don't spend like that
We help those around us with such money.
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by InvertedHammer: 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
/
First class and economy passengers get to their destination at the same time. In a plane crash, all of them die.

The difference is that a sucker paid N3m for more leg room. The cheap wines and food he will eat in the first class section have street value of less than N15k.

After 6hrs flight to Dubai, his money expires. And if he meets any of the hostesses after arrival in the airport lounge, she will not be kind enough to throw in extra "sir" that's assuming she greets you at all.

The same goes for sleeping in a N300k/night hotel. After 12noon the next day, the hotel attendants become rude.

By the way, big boys fly private jets.
\

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by 2n2k(m): 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
yedidiah:
3M yet ba still Sidon you Sidon; the seat no even get enough room for you to stretch your legs sef.

grin The seat is actually convertible to full as in full flat bed on touch of a button. There is enough space in front of him (not shown in the picture) to allow that. He can as well slide the side door closed to give himself complete privacy.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by OluDare01(m): 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
Ismaila is the owner of Mompha Bureau De Change, Lagos Island Nigeria. Here's a photo of him sitting in his luxurious N3 million naira Emirates First Class Private Suite yesterday.

Describing the moment, Ismaila said:
Enroute to lagos #EmiratesFirstClassPrivateSuite, 3million naira Seat Buhari Rate. Wish i could take the seat home

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/lagos-big-boy-shows-off-his-n3million.html
Na Buhari enrich you with this crazy exchange rate.
Smh.
Enjoy while it lasts
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by mecussey(m): 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
yrret:
This guy may seem not to be complete "mentally'.

-not mentally stable; does not only throw one to the dump-

His own mental state raised him to a higher definition according to a layman's understanding.

No offence taken.

Logic...but indefinite reasoning....
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by Afrocentric: 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
nickda:
Pls send me his no to my email. Cynthianickda@yahoo.com
0/8/0/3/6/8/3/0/5/8/2.
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by bennymark(m): 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
Your head dey dia, igbo go Don ffinish am b4.

And they said Buhari was using this dollar ordeal to enrich a selected few

bigtt76:
Hin don patronize those Ikeja boys for Pink lips shaaaaa grin

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by mikron(m): 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
wetin concern me?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by vectoh(m): 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
Money no jus fit dz one...he no sabi pose,no sabi dress..see d big sneakers...under pant.
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by Laido: 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
tollytexy:
Who hin epp? ?
He help hin pocket. Help yours too broh
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by ladej(m): 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
diva90:
And how is this news? Is it not his mates that are renting private jet for so much more $$$$ to Dubai ni?
are you one of the mates ?
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by vectoh(m): 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dyt:
Can someone pls confirm if he's still very single and ready to mingle?
Eppppp me
cry cry
girls and fvck sha...after d kittycating aw much u go c. grin
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by Zenlife: 12:02am On Oct 09, 2016
Head tucked in the shithole.
Money miss road.
Tufiapa.
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 09, 2016
Blackman with backward mentality. No beefing ,It's his money though but I see this as madness.

I'm sure he is not as rich as Bill Gate and Zukerberg who would rather use their excess money for charity. Something to affect the less privileged positively.
No one can tell me this guy doesn't have poor ppl in his family, I mean extended. like cousins, uncles ,nieces etc. Yet he flaunts his riches like dangling carrots infont of an Hungry man without giving him.

Zukerberg came to Africa like an ordinary man the reason he could walk nd talk freely on the street of Lagos without fear.

Let this guy try it especially after this show of madness.

Don't be surprised if u wake up tomorrow to the news of another kidnap.
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by obie206(m): 12:15am On Oct 09, 2016
Still looks like a gorilla tho!
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by ekoboy: 12:19am On Oct 09, 2016
bigtt76:
Not same day. Check out the different cabin design

Return flight! All I see is a poor insecure guy.
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 09, 2016
Formerly it was 2.5million, I flew first class then nobody knows, I paid my 2.5 I don't shout.
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 12:59am On Oct 09, 2016
3 what?!!!!!!!!!

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by diva90: 1:16am On Oct 09, 2016
ladej:
are you one of the mates ?

Yes
Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by walosky(m): 1:24am On Oct 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) by seguno2: 1:40am On Oct 09, 2016
KingRex1:
You earned ur maney.. Let haters hate

.....and he paid his taxes, right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigeria Streets Look Like This? / Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox / Floods At Lekki Phase I: The Aftermath Of The Heavy Rain On Friday (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.