Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Who Remembers When This Was A Criteria For Entry To Primary School? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Remembers When This Was A Criteria For Entry To Primary School? (49615 Views)

Governor In Kenya Donates Oversized Shoes To Primary School Pupils (Photos) / 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) / "Will You Go Back To Primary 6 For 50billion Naira?": See Funny Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Remembers When This Was A Criteria For Entry To Primary School? by Bobulopsy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
I was denied admission like twice because of this,despite the fact that am above the required 6yrs of age
Re: Who Remembers When This Was A Criteria For Entry To Primary School? by fullz: 12:15am On Oct 10, 2016
indomie generation won't understand.
Re: Who Remembers When This Was A Criteria For Entry To Primary School? by lolamitayo: 9:08am On Oct 10, 2016
Gone are the days when colonialism reigns.
Re: Who Remembers When This Was A Criteria For Entry To Primary School? by danxzy: 9:20am On Oct 10, 2016
am one of the victim

that was why i repeated primary 1 three times
fogechi:
I remember those days when before you enroll for primary school your finger must touch your ear.

A lot of children were denied admission because of it.

Re: Who Remembers When This Was A Criteria For Entry To Primary School? by ibrahimovic04(m): 11:17am On Oct 11, 2016
fogechi:
I remember those days when before you enroll for primary school your finger must touch your ear.

A lot of children were denied admission because of it.

yea it's true and it affected my elderly bro cos he has small stature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Afe Babalola University Teaching Hospital (Photos) / Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja / We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.