Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) (24072 Views)

Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) / Second Term Begins: Did You Do This While In Primary Or Secondary School? / 'Making Love': Found In Primary School Book (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by Rapmoney(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Throwback: 5 Kinds Of Classmates We Had In Primary School

If you attended a Nigerian primary school and you were probably born in the 70's or 80's, then you can relate to these.

1) THE BIG OLD BULLIES: Then is very different from now. Nowadays, some Pry 5 pupils are not even up to 8!!! Back in the days, we had some papas and mamas as classmates. These set of people were usually dull and chronic habitual late-comers. They sat at the back of the class. They were mostly cruel and would beat you up mercilessly for not showing them answers in class or when you refuse to share your food with them. The guys had hairy yam legs and from their voice, you could tell they were full grown adults! Our headmaster no try at all!!! I still wonder why he admitted our ancestors as classmates!

2) THE SMART CRIMINALS: These set of classmates were always having it lavishly during break. They would buy every edible thing sold in the school compound and were always willing to share. You would start wondering where they got the money from! At home, their parents always complained of missing money!!! grin

3) THE TROUBLE-MAKERS: These set of classmates were always fond of formenting trouble. They would deflate the ball on the play-ground if they didn't chose them in a football game, irrespective of the time they came to the field. They were always combat-ready because they would steal your pencils, pen, ruler, books and convert them to theirs. Ogbeni, you go dey see your name for the ruler korokoro but dem go still tell you say na dem get am! If you pressure dem too much, na fight go end am!!!

4) THE TEACHERS' PETS: These set of classmates were usually loved by the teachers, probably, because they were intelligent. Though, sometimes, e dey be like say partial dey involve for the thing o! They were the good boys and girls. They helped teachers carry their things home and they knew the homes of the teachers because they were regular visitors. These folks always scored high in class.

5) THE WICKED CLASS MONITORS: They would deliberately omit the names of their noise-maker friends and include your name in the noise-makers list! Yes o! You that have been quiet...just because you didn't share your fried fish with them during break! Then, the teacher would come in with the big cane and you would be feeling funky that you have been quiet, only to hear your name being called from the list as a noise-maker. Chai! Efe, the thunder wey go fire your blokos still pem for one corner dey chew groundnut!!! angry

6) THE BEGGISTS: These classmates could beg beyond begging! They graduated from beggars to beggists because they became experts! They would beg you for every little thing till you start wondering whether they had parents at all. If they meet you enjoying your mango jejeli, they wouldn't mind asking you for the seed! Leave am for dem, na dia work. Dem go shine the seed dry for you.

7) THE Indecency CREW: Thes guys had the job of exchanging Indecency magazines for money; even at such age! They were rotten like decayed fish. These were the type of pupils that would go to the restrooms to draw pictures with chalk depicting sexual acts and write all sort of nasty things on the walls such as T.O.T.O! grin I am not surprised; many of them graduated to become members of the vaselin crew!

You can add yours abeg grin

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by Rapmoney(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by Ninethmare: 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
When i was in primary school anytime the teacher asked me to kneel i will just knee down infront of her sit viewing her pants and smiling...
There was a time she asked me to kneel and after like 10mins she said i should go to my sit
could you believe i was still there, cause that day she was putting on a transparent pants, my dick was at attention...
She had to stand up and asked me to sit before i left

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by Evansjj(m): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lol.. Reminds me of my primary school days... Good one op

4 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by Tolexander: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
I dey fall victim of those bullies wella for primary and secondary schools, cos i too get bad mouth then.
But no bad mouth anymore.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by muller101(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
No 3 that was me. I got suspended week in week out. I was one of the most outstanding students in school.

I was always standing outside the class. grin

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by wins18(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
my prim school days was fun all through, never a dull moment coupled with the fact that I am unbeatable by my peers, academically and otherwise, was the youngest, cutest, ever smiling, radiant and.... Infact I was the adorable one then.
Thought life was full of bed of roses then, because my worries were almost next to none, but societal challenges and ill orientations of life has a way of robbing us of our innocence.

Life is full of mental virus, but only people with active mental anti virus scales through.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by Rapmoney(m): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
muller101:
No 3 that was me. I got suspended week in week out. I was one of the most outstanding students in school.

I was always standing outside the class. grin
Lol, u too funny grin

3 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by Fuadeiza(m): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
Im the guy who had crush on every fine girl angry

11 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by delectablegyal(f): 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ninethmare:
When i was in primary school anytime the teacher asked me to kneel i will just knee down infront of her sit viewing her pants and smiling...
There was a time she asked me to kneel and after like 10mins she said i should go to my sit
could you believe i was still there, cause that day she was putting on a transparent pants, my dick was at attention...

this is a brother to our minister of informationcheesy.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by ColdSun: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
What of the introverts. Except a teacher makes them talk, if you are a new comer you would almost believe that they are dumb/wierd.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by captainbangz: 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
''TOTO IS GOOD'' Is the phrase even dullards can write on walls back then in primary school... I really miss my Army II mates sha.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by emeraldknytt(m): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ninethmare:
Were you like 16 years old in your primary school days undecided cos ayam not understanding oh

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by emeraldknytt(m): 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
wins18:
my prim school days was fun all through, never a dull moment coupled with the fact that I am unbeatable by my peers, academically and otherwise, was the youngest, cutest, ever smiling, radiant and.... Infact I was the adorable one then.
Thought life was full of bed of roses then, because my worries were almost next to none, but societal challenges and ill orientations of life has a way of robbing us of our innocence.

Life is full of mental virus, but only people with active mental anti virus scales through.

Tell us something new, everyone comes first in primary school or is it not primary school again? undecided

20 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by Peachess(f): 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
How about the quiet troublesome child that no one will ever believe if you report they did something wrong? That's my category, I even got a name cos of that lol.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ninethmare:

Haba...small small and tell us lie na...at that age na im u don begin stand attention

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
Add the -witchcraft classmate looking for who to initiate with sweet- to that list

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
Chai!!! Just Remembered My Case. Na 1 Girl Been Dey Beat Me Like Madt For Primary School. Anytime I See Her, I Run For My Dear Life grin

10 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by mofeoluwadassah: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Metrobaba:
Chai!!! Just Remembered My Case. Na 1 Girl Been Dey Beat Me Like Madt For Primary School. Anytime I See Her, I Run For My Dear Life grin
grin
Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by cassidy1996(m): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
back in those days we use to see things like this on the toilet walls '' boys and girls like toto '''

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Those days I used to be the one to write names of noisemakers, and I have some default names I always write from home before leaving for school irrespective of whether they truly disturb class or not.

There was this boy named Daniel whom I didn't like due to the fact that he don't usually show loyalty to me like other pupils in my class. His name used to be number 1 on my list.

On a fateful day, our class teacher asked me for the Names of Noisemakers and I gave her my usual default list with some few names. She started calling the names and Daniel name was called, the entire class responded "Daniel is absent"...

oh God, I was flogged 12 strokes of cane on my buttocks by my teacher. Then I was reported to the headmaster who ordered for another round of 5 strokes each on my palms to be administered by a " wicked teacher"...

From that day, I understood the consequence of being unjust

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by DIKEnaWAR: 12:45am On Sep 20, 2017
delectablegyal:

this is a brother to our minister of informationcheesy.

Some of them come mentally deformed and dirty minded from the womb.

Had a friend at age 11 who was all about sex, sex and sex. Then I didn't bother or worry about it cos I didn't even know what he was talking or that he had a problem. He walked up to the aunt once(a 20+ year old) and asked for sex. That was the day all his fvck up was treated.

He is a politician today.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2017
Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by Jfoka: 8:39am On Sep 20, 2017
I miss primary school, especially my girlfriend in nursery 2

3 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by OneManLegion(m): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2017
I didn't see my character among the five above.

I was the smart but reckless and pain-in-the-ass student.

This guy below describes my character well..

holatin:
what about those who play every time even disturb others reading but still comes out in flying colour and you will be like OJORO NI JOOR
Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 20, 2017
Naso. Com
Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by emmanuel596(m): 8:40am On Sep 20, 2017
I don't fall into any category here I was an average pupil with the heart of a husler even as a kid

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by holatin(m): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2017
what about those who play every time even disturb others reading but still comes out in flying colour and you will be like OJORO NI JOOR

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by Jaspermite: 8:41am On Sep 20, 2017
Ninethmare:
Hmmmmm! I smell lies.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by Moreoffaith(m): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2017
My house is just two minute walk to my primary school then, but I always get to school late

Mr Bello will pass by and say to me, you will meet me by the gate.

Me wey i no send am.

I don wear like 3 pant and 3 shirt under my school uniform come be like tube wey vulcanizer dey test.

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Federal Polytechnic,ede,osun State.2012/2013 Admissions. / Ethno-religious Cleansing Of Federal University Dutsinma, Katsina State / ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.