Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Question To All : Atheist, Agnostic, Christian, Muslim Etc - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question To All : Atheist, Agnostic, Christian, Muslim Etc (382 Views)

All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire / To All Atheist / Questions For Highly Intelligent Atheist, Agnostic And Critical Thinkers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question To All : Atheist, Agnostic, Christian, Muslim Etc by GoodMuyis(m): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
In Christian eschatology the rapture refers to the belief that either before, or simultaneously with, the Second Coming of Jesus Christ to Earth, believers who have died will be raised and believers who are still alive and remain shall be caught up together with them (the resurrected dead believers) in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. The concept has its basis in various interpretations of the
biblical book of First Thessalonians and how it relates to interpretations of various other biblical passages, such as those from: Second Thessalonians, Gospel of Matthew , First Corinthians and the Book of Revelation - Wikipedia. org

I have dream of posting this topic on Nairaland last, so am doing it in reality.

What will be you feelings, reactions and next line of ACTION if you missed the RAPTURE?

I know Christian and Muslim will believed the second coming of Christ.
But if you dont believed now, but in future it happen to be true and it did actually occur, how will you answer my question?

1John3:3[KJV] And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
Re: Question To All : Atheist, Agnostic, Christian, Muslim Etc by afanide: 12:07am On Oct 09, 2016
Well, i will NOT miss it.
So i won't have any reaction/feelings at the end.
Some people will be 'shining congo' when it will happen cheesy

(1) (Reply)

It's Nothing Personal(1) / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Be Gentle In Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.