Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,877 members, 7,956,314 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

Understanding The Implications Of Commando Operations On Serving Judges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Understanding The Implications Of Commando Operations On Serving Judges (2550 Views)

EFCC Lacks Power To Prosecute Serving Judges-appeal Court. / EFCC Lacks Powers To Prosecute Serving Judges, Court Of Appeal Rules / True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding The Implications Of Commando Operations On Serving Judges by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:06am On Oct 09, 2016
fulanimafia:

No I think I'm happy not thinking like criminals, cannibals, ritualists and drug pushers. Now swerve as you'll be ignored henceforth.

Thank you.
do you think I got time for agbo ki like you?
Re: Understanding The Implications Of Commando Operations On Serving Judges by JBUZZ: 10:18am On Oct 09, 2016
blackpanda:

Why do we have people who blab without reading or listening to news or even using common sense. The raid was based on report from NJC and private individuals. When u report a case to police, should police then report it back to the victim?? Please use common sense!
If you're making a sound argument, you don't insult. I want a sound person to chat with not a vagabond.
Some people are not worth discussing with.
Re: Understanding The Implications Of Commando Operations On Serving Judges by bkool7(m): 10:37am On Oct 09, 2016
LMandela:
oya make dem cum answer oooo
lalasticlala

its common sense that any serving judge being investigatéd should step down till he is déclared innocent . j
udges are not politiains like Saraki
Re: Understanding The Implications Of Commando Operations On Serving Judges by gemale(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[s][/s]

All you can do is wail. Buhari can arrest anyone he wants so far they are involved in corruption. Democracy gives corrupt people an escape route all in the name of human rights. We need a benevolent dictator to clean the rot in nigeria and buhari is doing a perfect job. If you dont mind the way you critize this government, you will be visited by the Dss in the middle of the night and whisked away to abuja.
Dude i hope dt u r being sarcastic; if nt ur post is (no offense) 1 of D dumbest posts I've read on nairaland. So buhari can arrest anybody he wants 2? So 4 instance if sm1 doesn't greet him, he is allowed 2 arrest d person abi? U tnk fundamental human rights is bull$hit & shld b abused? Do u know dt 1 of d fundamental human rights is d ryt 2 lyf? Hw wld feel if u r deprived of dt ryt because of an "order 4rm above"? Ur use of " benevolent dictator " is @ best a figure of speech (oxymoron) dt is only practical in literary works such as poetry nt in real lyf. A dictator can't successfully clean out corruption because dictatorship is in itself corruption or hv u nt heard d saying "absolute power corrupts"? U blv freedom of expression shld b clamped down & any critic (whether constructive or oda wise) shld b (in ur words)" visited by d DSS in d middle of d nyt & whisked away 2 Abuja "? U r advocating illegal arrest & detention 4 pple who dnt c eye 2 eye wt d president & say so. Is buhari infallible? Can he nt make mistakes? Who wld correct him when he does d wrong thing when he ferries all his critics in2 prison? Who wld stand up 2 him shld he go off course? Who wld keep him in check if he goes overboard?

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Implications Of Commando Operations On Serving Judges by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 10, 2016
[s]
gemale:

Dude i hope dt u r being sarcastic; if nt ur post is (no offense) 1 of D dumbest posts I've read on nairaland. So buhari can arrest anybody he wants 2? So 4 instance if sm1 doesn't greet him, he is allowed 2 arrest d person abi? U tnk fundamental human rights is bull$hit & shld b abused? Do u know dt 1 of d fundamental human rights is d ryt 2 lyf? Hw wld feel if u r deprived of dt ryt because of an "order 4rm above"? Ur use of " benevolent dictator " is @ best a figure of speech (oxymoron) dt is only practical in literary works such as poetry nt in real lyf. A dictator can't successfully clean out corruption because dictatorship is in itself corruption or hv u nt heard d saying "absolute power corrupts"? U blv freedom of expression shld b clamped down & any critic (whether constructive or oda wise) shld b (in ur words)" visited by d DSS in d middle of d nyt & whisked away 2 Abuja "? U r advocating illegal arrest & detention 4 pple who c eye 2 eye wt d president & say so. Is buhari infallible? Can he nt make mistakes? Who wld correct him when he does d wrong thing when he ferries all his critics in2 prison? Who wld stand up 2 him shld he go off course? Who wld keep him in check if he goes overboard?
[/s]

stop spewing gibberish. What we need in Nigeria is dictatorship which will put an end to corruption. I support invasion of home and abuse of human rights. i hope the DSS arrest you for criticizing buhari
Re: Understanding The Implications Of Commando Operations On Serving Judges by Blue3k(m): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[s][/s]

stop spewing gibberish. What we need in Nigeria is dictatorship which will put an end to corruption. I support invasion of home and abuse of human rights. i hope the DSS arrest you for criticizing buhari

Please end stop drinking before typing on nairaland. It's embarrassing for an adult to be so desperate they asking for dictator. Nigeria lack of history classes this only reason your talking this way.

Maybe spend day Google dictatorships in Africa and around world. See if they improvis he's standard of living or curruption.
Re: Understanding The Implications Of Commando Operations On Serving Judges by gemale(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[s][/s]

REALLY because ur posts hv bn nothing of pristine & pinpoint numskullery. It is sure 2 earn u a summa cum laude degree in impracticality 4rm d tertiary institution of higher ineptitude. Pls let Dem come & arrest me. In fact, u can try reporting me 2 dem. Wasn't abacha a dictator? Wasn't babangida a dictator? Yet dere was unbridled corruption in Nigeria @ dt tym so ur solution is untenable & void.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Congratulate Abe, APC. / Ipobexposed In Wheel Chair After Accident. PHOTOS / Saraki And Davido Has Nothing To Do With Senator Adeleke's "Victory"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.