Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

This Is The Only Reason They Want One Nigeria(by Force By Fire)(short Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Only Reason They Want One Nigeria(by Force By Fire)(short Video) (2678 Views)

"Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ / "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Only Reason They Want One Nigeria(by Force By Fire)(short Video) by Soreza(m): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBnsnPUZzkI
NO LOVE JUST THE OIL IS THE GOAL.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Only Reason They Want One Nigeria(by Force By Fire)(short Video) by jimi4us: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
With this video am so so upset right now. Now I see Buhari agenda. We will deal with him. Checkout jigawa and bayelsa are they close?

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Only Reason They Want One Nigeria(by Force By Fire)(short Video) by CHANNELStv2020: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
IT WAS CLEAR FROM DAY ONE THAT THEY SING ONE NIGERIA BECAUSE OF THE OIL.

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Only Reason They Want One Nigeria(by Force By Fire)(short Video) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
This should be in front page, that's all I shall say, for now.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Only Reason They Want One Nigeria(by Force By Fire)(short Video) by bolanto24(m): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
The northerners are our problem in this country.

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Only Reason They Want One Nigeria(by Force By Fire)(short Video) by nonhuman(m): 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
bolanto24:
The northerners are our problem in this country.
no afonjas are the broblem

1 Like

Re: This Is The Only Reason They Want One Nigeria(by Force By Fire)(short Video) by Blue3k(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
nonhuman:

SW region at least contribute to the nation. They are not against fiscal federalism. People like to talk down on SE states but give north a pass. Maybe because they just like shouting Afonja and flat head all day like children. Instead of looking at stats and principles.

The northern regions are the ones against fiscal federalism/ resource control, they are laggard region, lowest educated and lowerst per capita gdp, still have polio outbreak, and terrorism hot bed due to poverty and extreme ideology. Lastly it's claimed they have lots of children they can't take care of.
Re: This Is The Only Reason They Want One Nigeria(by Force By Fire)(short Video) by Amberon: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
This video is so embarrasing. I think these people have kunu running in their veins, not blood. They are the problem with Nigeria. They impede development and civilization. But Yoruba Muslims are also a problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Only Reason They Want One Nigeria(by Force By Fire)(short Video) by nonhuman(m): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
Blue3k:

SW region at least contribute to the nation. They are not against fiscal federalism. People like to talk down on SE states but give north a pass. Maybe because they just like shouting Afonja and flat head all day like children. Instead of looking at stats and principles.

The northern regions are the ones against fiscal federalism/ resource control, they are laggard region, lowest educated and lowerst per capita gdp, still have polio outbreak, and terrorism hot bed due to poverty and extreme ideology. Lastly it's claimed they have lots of children they can't take care of.

yet your so called southwest went ahead without remorse or thinking aback went ahead to elect a northerner so they can continue to ride on us that claimed to be more educated. wen a south easterner talk u the westerner s will term him a hater or unpatriotic . u think northerners are fools my brother they are not
Re: This Is The Only Reason They Want One Nigeria(by Force By Fire)(short Video) by flokii: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lwkmd grin cheesy

Bayelsa oil belongs to Jigawa and they must have "uninterrupted" supply of Bayelsa oil and money.. I can't fit laff

where GEJ make he come see him life outsyd, his padis dem... smh

1 Like

Re: This Is The Only Reason They Want One Nigeria(by Force By Fire)(short Video) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
nonhuman:
yet your so called southwest went ahead without remorse or thinking aback went ahead to elect a northerner so they can continue to ride on us that claimed to be more educated. wen a south easterner talk u the westerner s will term him a hater or unpatriotic . u think northerners are fools my brother they are not

This is exactly why we can't break loose from the shackles of these northerners; instead of looking for a way forward, we are here trading blames between sw/se, how is that going to help in any way?
Re: This Is The Only Reason They Want One Nigeria(by Force By Fire)(short Video) by flokii: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
nonhuman:

you see why that fulani is bold? cos of pple like you who chicken out at the mention of North.

It's easier to blame yorubas and get away with it.. una cup go soon full
Re: This Is The Only Reason They Want One Nigeria(by Force By Fire)(short Video) by Sibrah: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
Booked
Re: This Is The Only Reason They Want One Nigeria(by Force By Fire)(short Video) by Blue3k(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
nonhuman:

Maybe at least if it serves interest in getting restructuring they will side against parasite northern laggards. The north politicians are shortsited. They leach of Southern regions and still the poorest and least educated. If this isn't foolishness I don't know what is. I personally would like one Nigeria but at same time I believe in right of self determination.

SE would stay if they got the fiscal federalism I'm guessing.

LaClicKLaBenDin:

This is exactly why we can't break loose from the shackles of these northerners; instead of looking for a way forward, we are here trading blames between sw/se, how is that going to help in any way?

Its true it's more fun to shout Afonja or Flat head. If they actually solved problems then they would not have excuse to be tribalistic. Its weird anytime something good happens in another region people instantly hate. Instead of being happy for the other state.
Re: This Is The Only Reason They Want One Nigeria(by Force By Fire)(short Video) by bennyann: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
"we shall do everything possible to defend the oil in Bayelsa" how? By being against the people of Bayelsa?

I doubt if we'll learn from all this. But I pray someday we will and the fold will be taking off our eyes before it's too late.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Only Reason They Want One Nigeria(by Force By Fire)(short Video) by CHANNELStv2020: 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
Northerns born to rule while they ve nothing
Re: This Is The Only Reason They Want One Nigeria(by Force By Fire)(short Video) by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
It's all about the Oil.....

It's all about the money.....

It's all about Niger Delta Resources...

It's all about bloodshed to get them all...

It's all about the POWER to control Oil Blocs

Well Done Afonjas, Thank You Yorubas..........!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Only Reason They Want One Nigeria(by Force By Fire)(short Video) by beautyoftheLord: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
But this has been glaring even to a blind man. Anyone who refutes this is just living in denial to his/her own detriment....Na wa!
Re: This Is The Only Reason They Want One Nigeria(by Force By Fire)(short Video) by mikolo80: 5:46am On Oct 12, 2016
nonhuman:
you're more educated yet cannot win election
Re: This Is The Only Reason They Want One Nigeria(by Force By Fire)(short Video) by mikolo80: 5:46am On Oct 12, 2016
flokii:
Lwkmd grin cheesy

Bayelsa oil belongs to Jigawa and they must have "uninterrupted" supply of Bayelsa oil and money.. I can't fit laff

where GEJ make he come see him life outsyd, his padis dem... smh
what makes it ''your '' oil
Re: This Is The Only Reason They Want One Nigeria(by Force By Fire)(short Video) by mikolo80: 5:47am On Oct 12, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

help me tell them o. As if they are also not interested in the oil
Re: This Is The Only Reason They Want One Nigeria(by Force By Fire)(short Video) by mikolo80: 5:51am On Oct 12, 2016
Blue3k:

Maybe at least if it serves interest in getting restructuring they will side against parasite northern laggards. The north politicians are shortsited. They leach of Southern regions and still the poorest and least educated. If this isn't foolishness I don't know what is. I personally would like one Nigeria but at same time I believe in right of self determination.

SE would stay if they got the fiscal federalism I'm guessing.

Its true it's more fun to shout Afonja or Flat head. If they actually solved problems then they would not have excuse to be tribalistic. Its weird anytime something good happens in another region people instantly hate. Instead of being happy for the other state.
they will still look for excuse
Bad workmen blame their tools
Re: This Is The Only Reason They Want One Nigeria(by Force By Fire)(short Video) by mikolo80: 5:52am On Oct 12, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
Northerns born to rule while they ve nothing
the same way armed robber MP rapist will chance you because you're speaking grammar instead of avoiding or defending or even attacking
Re: This Is The Only Reason They Want One Nigeria(by Force By Fire)(short Video) by Mckennedy: 7:19am On Oct 12, 2016
Soreza:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBnsnPUZzkI
NO LOVE JUST THE OIL IS THE GOAL.

In late Adekunle's memoirs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WHY DO Igbos LIKE TO DO THIS THING --PHOTOS / Unmasking Boko Haram: How I Will Expose The Boko Haram Sect- Danjuma Abdullah / Breaking: Little Children Swear To Restore Biafra Or Die In The Process - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.