Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos (2807 Views)

Police Invade Seun Kuti's House, Seize Wife’s Phone - Sowore / Omolewu Tunji Francis Betrayed Igboho, Helped DSS Invade His House / Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos by Gossiplover: 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
Not fewer than 30 policemen have laid siege to the house of Dino Melaye, the senator representing Kogi West Senatorial District.

The house, located at 11, Shanga Street, Maitama, Abuja was barricaded by armed policemen on Friday.

Six Police Rapid Response Squad vehicles were stationed in front of the building. It was gathered that they arrived at about 12:45pm and blocked the gate with their vehicles.

The senator, who is still inside the building, has refused to come out. When journalists arrived with cameras to cover the incident, the leader of the security team, who was on mufti, asked them to leave, stating that they didn't want the operation recorded.

When he was prodded on the reason for the invasion, the officer simply said they were there to arrest the lawmaker. He declined to give further comment.

At time of this report, the gun-totting officers have entered the building to smoke the senator out.

The reason for the planned arrest could not be ascertained at time of this report.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/12/28/just-melaye-refuses-come-out-police-invade-his-house-abuja

Re: Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos by Gossiplover: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
no be small thing oo
Re: Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos by nero2face: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dino I trust you
I trust that you alone can handle those men
Just come out and deal them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos by babyfaceafrica: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
nice one
Re: Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos by eyeview: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
But this useless IGP Idris is so predictable.
Dino raised alarm that he has Intel that the IGP plans to abduct him and inject him to death with poisonous substance. That stone face PRO called Moshood came and denied it, claiming that the police has no such plans. And yet in less than 3 days, the same police beseige his home to abduct him.

Please, is there any appointee of buhari that has some sense of ingenuity. Why are their activities and actions as predictable as that of a kindergarten?
This then means that Dino was right in the igp planning to kill him.

My biggest worry is not the dastardly and incompetent actions of the IGP and other Buhari appointees, they can't act beyond their intelligence level, my worry is that a good number of our youths are actually applauding this illegality and I fear they are beginning to see it as normal.

....the future of Nigeria is in trouble.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos by LibertyRep: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
He cried about the impending arrest a few days days ago but was dismissed.

I have no problems with anyone who cheers the Police on this simply because of their dislike for Dino. I just hope that if and when the table turns, no one will scream victimization.

Unfortunately, as long as the people in Dino's constituency still want him, he will remain their senator regardless of what any one elsewhere feels about it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos by janvier27(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
He knew why he would be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos by yarimo(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nigeria police must smoke him out from that building he likes it or not, their must not be retreat .

1 Like

Re: Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos by yarimo(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
DINO MELAYE raised the alarm because he himself know he is a criminal who is parading himself as lawmaker. DINO must be arrested today he likes it or not. KUDOS to IGP no place for pretending criminal in nigeria
eyeview:
But this useless IGP Idris is so predictable.
Dino raised alarm that he has Intel that the IGP plans to abduct him and inject him to death with poisonous substance. That stone face PRO called Moshood came and denied it, claiming that the police has no such plans. And yet in less than 3 days, the same police beseige his home to abduct him.

Please, is there any appointee of buhari that has some sense of ingenuity. Why are their activities and actions as predictable as that of a kindergarten?
This then means that Dino was right in the igp planning to kill him.

My biggest worry is not the dastardly and incompetent actions of the IGP and other Buhari appointees, they can't act beyond their intelligence level, my worry is that a good number of our youths are actually applauding this illegality and I fear they are beginning to see it as normal.

....the future of Nigeria is in trouble.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos by SarkinYarki: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
yarimo:
DINO MELAYE raised the alarm because he himself know he is a criminal who is parading himself as lawmaker. DINO must be arrested today he likes it or not. KUDOS to IGP no place for pretending criminal in nigeria

he must be arrested for what exactly?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos by yarimo(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
SarkinYarki:

he must be arrested for what exactly?
when police smoke him out from the building and take him to the station both of you will know better grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos by Stalwert: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dino should face his life and cease disturbing everyone peace of mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos by SarkinYarki: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
yarimo:
when police smoke him out from the building and taking to the station both of you will know better grin grin

for real?

1 Like

Re: Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos by Immanuels7(m): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
What a democratic government.. BUHARI IS A DICTATOR AND SOME PEOPLE WILL STILL VOTE HIM IN 2019.... SHITHOLE PEOPLE

2 Likes

Re: Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos by rejoice4eva(m): 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
yarimo:
when police smoke him out from the building and take him to the station both of you will know better grin grin
like they smoke the killer herdsmen, kidnappers' boko haram out fast fast. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos by Larryfest(m): 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nigerian police are so dull i mean why play hide and seek if you know he is a suspect or something Get a warrant and pick him up instead of all this crazy movie we are seeing...

1 Like

Re: Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos by onubijoe(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
Is good to be smart
Dino my senator
Re: Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos by BrokenTV: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
yarimo:
Nigeria police must smoke him out from that building he likes it or not, their must not be retreat .
This is the kind of people I share country with shame.

1 Like

Re: Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos by femijay8271(m): 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
Pls whats his offence
Re: Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos by davecris(m): 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nigeria is fast descending into a pitiable farcical state of colossal proportion. Could get worse if left unabated.
Re: Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
They're after him because he's not an APC member.

Buhari has succeded in rubbishing our democracy

I wish Jonathan never handed over to him .

1 Like

Re: Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos by shachris02: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
yarimo:

bro, one day they would come for you or someone you love and someone else would repeat this same statement you made.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest / I Will Lead A Protest If I See These People In Heaven / Port Harcourt COVID19 Wharehouse Exposed PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.