Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale (21761 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) / Who Is The Nigerian Leader At The Moment? Dele Sobowale (2) (3) (4)

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 09, 2016
Raddie:

same here bro... "SS don't want an alliance" - moreover if there were to be, between who and who... ?

I don't usually answer a Q with a Q, in your case I will, I believe i've answered your Qs'

now I believe I asked you a Q too...?

See this jerk. I am from the SS and we are united in our alliance with the SE. Stop claiming SS. You did not answer my question. Go back and read my question or swerve.

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by mazifrankmore: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2016
Smart78:
I believe the shabby treatment being metted out to Tinubu should be condemned by all men of good concience... Thats . ALL!
see this infant!

Who Tinubu epp?
Shebi he wan answer national leader?

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by matrix1759: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2016
sarrki:

Chai

We are different from you Guys

We are not for sale

We stand and Identify with our own

Pray that you achieve quatre of what this great man

achieved in life
. Some pple and stupid comments ehhhnnn!! Did u pray to achieve a fraction of what Jonathan has achieved when you were abusing him?

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by SharkTank(m): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
In my opinion, i think Tinubu has a grand plan against the north for 2019. He will align with the SS/SE and make sure we wrestle power from the north who believes they are born to rule. Nobody can keep Tinubu in check. He has fought and won several political battles. I trust him to lure fhe the southeast with igbo presidency to gain their co-operation. Will he flaunt another party? Time will tell

Lmao. ITinubu is a politicak leper at the moment, the se wont fall for that and neither will the north central because they will see through his plans of just trying to get revenge

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by SharkTank(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Obiano is already thinking of joining APC Tinubu's party. Rochas is ready to work with Tinubu anytime. When i refer to ss/se, i mean the political elites not IPOB yoots like u grin

Tah. Obiano refuted the news of his decamping yesterday. That was purely APC propaganda and lies. And when I say APC propaganda, I mean Afonja betrayers and cowards

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by emerged01(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2016
fiizznation:
People are just making a mountain out of a molehill as far as this tinubu saga is concern. The two people at loggerhead with one another is tinubu and oyegun. If I want to define them by their region I will say south south vs southwest. So I still don't know why political infants are painting this saga as a 'tinubu vs buhari' or north vs southwest fight. I will never support impunity in whatever form and that's why tinubu's call for oyegun resignation will never be supported by party loyalists.

If tinubu have some kind of disagreement with oyegun over the coming ondo election, what is expected of him was to have a private talk with oyegun to see how they could settle the problem amicably. Running directly to the pages of newspapers to call for oyegun's resignation was simply silly. Oyegun whether tinubu like it or not is a heavyweight in APC, he have his own loyalists, he is a power broker in the APC. So I don't see how tinubu will want to dictate to such a person.

And again what I clearly observe with this tinubu brouhaha is that nobody is talking about the real issue that caused all the little drama in APC, rather mischievous elements have turned the entire drama to ridicule tinubu by reminding him about how they warned him about forming so sort of unholy alliance with the north. And the last time I checked, upcoming ondo election caused the disagreements, and Mr oyegun is not from the north. So I still don't understand.

We can see the handwriting on the wall. Yoruba can't wait. We have to make moves before it is too late that's why we are Yoruba. We calculate our opponent's moves before we move.
This is not a political war between Tinubu and Oyegun,it is a political war between north and west. Oga open your eyes,the weather is not friendly anymore.

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by TeamSimple(m): 9:30am On Oct 09, 2016
Well written.
Tinubu my Role Model,Jagaban my Mentor

If you study literature and shakespear,you will then understand whats goin on with Tinubu.

Tinubu is a hero whether you like it or not. He has been celebrated for bringing victory almost singlehandedly to an opposition party.

He has gotten to his peak

He will be mared by his flaws and so he will go down.

What i dont know is if its gonna be catastrophic.

Welcome Tinubu to shakespearian tragedy.

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by mazifrankmore: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Obiano is already thinking of joining APC Tinubu's party. Rochas is ready to work with Tinubu anytime. When i refer to ss/se, i mean the political elites not IPOB yoots like u grin
rochas I know will be ready to slap tinubu in public just to appease hausa-fulani so don't deceive yourself.

Mind you,Obiano has debunked that lies.

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 09, 2016
I like to see if that would even happen in an imagination SS and SE follow Tinubu ... Indeed.. While the SW are not enemies,Tinubu's campaigned was too full of hatred something the SS/SE took notice of but kept quiet.

It is easier to work with a Fayose/Mimiko than Tinubu or OBJ that damaged the imge of the people esp an OBJ that was stood for when he needed it but pitched the ship rather than remain an elder in a falling house.

I have always maintained Nigeria will get peace the day the SW SS SE align but not with Tinubu at the head. As a SS youth leading a group where i come from i prefer loosing to the North than see anything from Tinubu come to lead my people. We are not interested in power we only want a nation with equity and unity,the reasons our for-fathers agreed to the Nigeria plan.. if there's no equity where people can be themselves we rather stick with our SE brothers and form a united enclave.

God Help Us

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 09, 2016
sarrki:

See pure envies

There is no equal of tinubu politically in modern day Nigeria.

You are a dreamer! Pride goes before downfall. Learn from Tinubu. Where has his self-acclaimed invincibility landed him? Hard rock!

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by booblacain(m): 9:49am On Oct 09, 2016
CSTR2:
Yes, there is nobody that has been to dominate a single region like tinubu . That is why he is a regional lord.

And to who's benefit is Tinubu being a regional lord. How does his domination affect the fortune of the Yoruba nation? Lateef Jakande (God continue to bless the soul of that man) did a 100 times more good to Lagos and his people than Tinubu ever did or could ever think of doing, yet you Yorubas continue to relegate him to the background of history. You are hear making noise over a selfish man, a man that is more concerned about a Tinubu empire than a Yoruba nation.

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by Dereformer(m): 9:50am On Oct 09, 2016
Realman87:

There will be NO such alliance. The SS/SE will Never allign with the SW. Never again. The SW is alone in this battle and they will be eternally destroyed by the north. Mark my words....

Never again bro. Never again.

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2016
For those calling Tinubu a master which he's not, we told him all of this in all honesty and wth all love but becos of our ethnic origin we were discarded as fools. Imagine the insult to his wife... None of his supporters won anything tangible. From Senate to State elections.

Tinubu is a local champion. We told him you can control the SW cos people would betray brothers for plate of soup but what leverage would you have at a national level ? How would you tell a Fulani or an Igbo man sit down there and they will listen to you.

Tinubu is the greatest victim and the SW of this administration. Imagin during GEJ,even during Yar adua era i heard him said on TV how he strolls into the villa. Now he's almost going to be libelled and stoned if he tries to roam the presidential villa the same way.

APC spent 200billion on election according to INEC. Now where's the profit for all those tedious manuevers ? If Tinubu had given Osun State where he comes from 200Billion for massive development by now Osun would be worshipping him.

It's a lesson for his greedy likes to take life easy. He managed to promote hatred against the SS thank God for my brothers in the SE who saw the trend earlier and formed a wall against it. Today the country is now moroe divided than since its formation...

I hope Tinubu is taking notes.

17 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by wordcat(m): 9:52am On Oct 09, 2016
HungerBAD:

Knowing Bola Tinubu, he will fight back. But, before he starts rebuilding his siege engine, he would need to know one thing he missed which brought about his present predicament.

All great leaders since Moses have known that a FEARED ENEMY must be crushed completely. If one ember. Is left alight, no matter how dimly it smolders, a fire will eventually break out. More is lost through stopping halfway than through total annihilation; The enemy will recover and will seek revenge. CRUSH HIM. Not only in BODY but also in SPIRIT- Robert Greene.

;
;
Those dealing with Tinubu also knows the implication of allowing Tinubu to bounce back, El Rufai is also a master strategy and let no man take Buhari for a fo0l!
;
:
Tinubu is politically down, no two ways about it.

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by kaen1317: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2016
sarrki:

See pure envies

it's a process my friend. He has been used and dumped like the rest of them before him - awolowo, abiola, obasanjo and now Mr Jagaban himself. Whose next?

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by Felincous(m): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2016
fineboynl:
the problem with tinubu is that he want to become president.

his personal interest is what matters to him and hence they cut him to size. he has lost it already.

the only thing that can save tinubu of this shame is to see if he can influence the whole southwest if they can all support regionalism. only if they will then just leave the rest for south south and south east. we will take it from there. otherwise tinubu is now powerless like obasenjo.

This is pointless, someone with many ministers, Reps nd Senators to his sides nd Obasanjo (ebora owu) ?
It shows u dnt knw anything abt politics kindly go back to ur thread in Romance section.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by murmee: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2016
Smart78:
I believe the shabby treatment being metted out to Tinubu should be condemned by all men of good concience... Thats . ALL!
Much as I would agree with you, I would still blame the Asiwaju for not looking back and learning from history. He saw first hand how Abiola was treated and Asiwaju was already an adult when Awolowo went through all kinds of humiliation. When you dine with the devil, you should do so with a very long spoon. He believed so much in the accord he reached with Buhari but he failed to realize that the Northerners will hijack the president as soon as he gets to power and all agreements will be buried.

This is a big lesson for all the leaders in the South. Their one and major concern NOW should be how to get Nigeria restructured and move their people forward.

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by MayorofLagos(m): 9:56am On Oct 09, 2016
Tinubu is not at crossroads. APC is at crossroads.

Tinubu has nothing to lose....every party want Tinubu to join them and work his victory magic. APC on the other hand has plenty to lose. Whats APC going to do if Tinubu leaves?

Who the fvk authored this article....such a dumb analyst! angry

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by murmee: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2016
Realman87:

There will be NO such alliance. The SS/SE will Never allign with the SW. Never again. The SW is alone in this battle and they will be eternally destroyed by the north. Mark my words....
And Mark my words, until the SW and the SE conquer the demon that is making them not to unite, so will the born to rule people continue to oppress and relegate the two most educated regions backwards. Again, mark my words!!!

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by teemy(m): 10:11am On Oct 09, 2016
i might not be his supporter but i do not want this man to end up like awolowo.

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
In my opinion, i think Tinubu has a grand plan against the north for 2019. He will align with the SS/SE and make sure we wrestle power from the north who believes they are born to rule. Nobody can keep Tinubu in check. He has fought and won several political battles. I trust him to lure fhe the southeast with igbo presidency to gain their co-operation. Will he flaunt another party? Time will tell
The South-south and southeast are not enough. That makes three geopolitical zones out of six. The other side will have three too. So what does he do next?
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by farem: 10:56am On Oct 09, 2016
sarrki:

See pure envies

I concur
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by anigbajumo(m): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Lol,u think northerners are not smart.If u think 2019 election will be free and fair without rigging nd yer votes will count,u are high on expired drugs.

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by DeRay98(m): 11:05am On Oct 09, 2016
fiizznation:
People are just making a mountain out of a molehill as far as this tinubu saga is concern. The two people at loggerhead with one another is tinubu and oyegun. If I want to define them by their region I will say south south vs southwest. So I still don't know why political infants are painting this saga as a 'tinubu vs buhari' or north vs southwest fight. I will never support impunity in whatever form and that's why tinubu's call for oyegun resignation will never be supported by party loyalists.

If tinubu have some kind of disagreement with oyegun over the coming ondo election, what is expected of him was to have a private talk with oyegun to see how they could settle the problem amicably. Running directly to the pages of newspapers to call for oyegun's resignation was simply silly. Oyegun whether tinubu like it or not is a heavyweight in APC, he have his own loyalists, he is a power broker in the APC. So I don't see how tinubu will want to dictate to such a person.

And again what I clearly observe with this tinubu brouhaha is that nobody is talking about the real issue that caused all the little drama in APC, rather mischievous elements have turned the entire drama to ridicule tinubu by reminding him about how they warned him about forming so sort of unholy alliance with the north. And the last time I checked, upcoming ondo election caused the disagreements, and Mr oyegun is not from the north. So I still don't understand.

Political noise makers and attention seekers (like FFK and Thugnor from Ekiti state) are just using a very normal situation among politicians to create confusion where there's none.
You'll recall in early days of this despensation, 1999-2004, when several political frictions occurred among the ruling party big boys. There were no oppositions, they would say it's a "family affair". No permanent enermies or friends only permanent interests.
Now, with the very well battle for leadership in opposition going on months, trouble fabricators are stirring agitators to increase tention.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by MAURI: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2016
@ificatchmodeh

Jagaban made some political blunders..believe say he suppose don learn by now..
He forget say..immediately bubu become president...bubu don turn him master..e come dey drag power with bubu..
Come dey call eimself leader..
Imagine jagaban conniving with. Ayiri to run legitimate bunkering..where bubu still tidy creeks..that one pain bubu..

Forget o jagaban too commit..but sha..bubu atleast for keep am in house..jagaban himself too loud the matter.
Why eim come dey attack Oyegun where be say na bubu e suppose call straighten matter..
And e know say na the hand of Jacob but the voice of Easu...based on say eim self don already commit.
Just say he forget his limit...and where he came from..
Come thinks say him don arrive..but all na politics sha..

Respect jagaban..you na our own sha..we know fit deny you.. we're with you..na political lesson for us..

Bros,

Almost perfect analysis in my opinion, except for your last line cos as far as I am concerned, Tinubu is on his own.

The guy is an absolutist that does not respect or entertain any views / opinions / insights that differs from his whether good or bad even for himself. And will perpetuate / sponsor violence to assert this.

You know what they say about he who the Gods wants to kill..? And remember what heralded the begining of the end of the old European empires? Thinking and acting like you are an untouchable! We do not have leaders in Nigeria, we have extremely self-centered, thiefing individuals who knows no bounds in corruptly enriching themselves.

What they fail to realise is, that the whole nation cannot survive economically and otherwise revolving around their families alone. If they are smart, they should have realised this long ago, but they ain't that smart, them and their followers keep running around in the same circle of poverty, violence and backwardness with no idea on how to escape from this vicious circle and find the way to progress / development / enlightenment.

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by wiseoneking: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2016
sarrki:

Bros read it again

I will choose tinubu a thousand time of the need be
You again, have you woken up from dead again. You guys have been silent since tinubu's Humiliation started. How is Hungerbad. Funny ignorant nairaland girls.

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by wiseoneking: 11:30am On Oct 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

There lies Your empty brain: your elites doesnt vote but that ipob youths you despised. Why must tinubu come to the east for support. I thought igbo vote doesnt count and that yoruba never needed the igbo. See una life.

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by Baasebaa0570(m): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
to me he has a plan for 2019 whreby those northerners will be shocked when he plays the game
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by stsinner: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2016
Realman87:

My friend, I speak the TRUTH. Zik did it before when he rejected awo and went with the north and we will do it again.
u prefer northern to sWEST alliance? U prefer to make the same mistake, become their puppet & suffer the same fate? Hell No!
i believe southern alliance will earn the south the respect they deserve.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by EasternPride: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2016
Let the dead, bury the dead! grin
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by sulaimania2003(m): 11:53am On Oct 09, 2016
My brother is their any thing in the East in 2015 that any region in Nigeria can come for?Since 1960,the eastern always follow- follow and nothing of them that any region can follow.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Crossroads Politically-dele Sobowale by saudatu(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
Tremor007:

Keep it up with your pseudo confidence and chest beating. Tinubu is about to be roasted like "agbado" and you are here forming sophistication. Keep the mumu flag flying you hear.

If I hear. Who tell you, laugh in Swahili grin grin grin grin

Tinubu Will Soon Realise Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End –bode George / Ize-Iyamu: Presidency Asks PDP To Sack Bala Mohammed Before Criticising Buhari / 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69