Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss (8857 Views)

What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? / 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases / MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by invincible560(m): 8:08am On Oct 09, 2016
The price MTN charges on calls now is said to be outrageous most especially on Betatalk tarrifplan. Many people felt betatalk is the best because you are given 250% bonus on all your recharges. But sincerely speaking, the rate at which they charge per call is nothing good to speak about.
This morning I'll be giving you a cheap call tarrif that will reduce your calling cost.

It is no longer new that migration cost from moving from one tarrif plan to another is free so, first migrate to beta talk by sending BT in SMS format to 131.
Once you have migrated to Betatalk load 100N airtime or beta still load 200N to get 500N bonus.
After exhausting the 500N bonus airtime, migrate back to MTN biz by dailing *460*3#
MTN biz call tarrif is very cheap and charges lower cost on calls.
Follow the whole process again each time you want to recharge your sim.
That's has been how i maximize my airtime on MTN network. You might have another idea please, your idea is welcomed via the comment box and don't forget to share with your friends on social medias..

Source: http://www.techfashy.com/2016/10/cheapest-mtn-call-tariff-you-cant.html?m=1
Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by nwakibe: 8:33am On Oct 09, 2016
Lol! What of extrapro? is it only migration from beta talk to bizi talk.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by psucc(m): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2016
I dey for corner with air tel at 11k/s. I only get to dash them N5 every morning.

3 Likes

Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by invincible560(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2016
nwakibe:
Lol! What of extrapro? is it only migration from beta talk to bizi talk.

that's y i said you can always drop the. one you are using via the comment box

2 Likes

Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by aieromon(m): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2016
invincible560:

It is no longer new that migration cost from moving from one tarrif plan to another is free so, first migrate to beta talk by sending BT in SMS format to 131.

Jumping from one tariff plan to the other within 30 days is NOT free.

3 Likes

Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by catchfun: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
aieromon:

migrated to beta talk last nyt,recharged to get bonus den i migrated back to pulse dis morning free of charge...Infact i migrate 6 tyms in a week.
Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by Birniwa(m): 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
I wish I could report this thread to admins and have it deleted!
Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by THUNDAR(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
aieromon:

Bros are you in this same year with us? Or are you quoting from 2014?

2 Likes

Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by sixtusjr(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
Who get time to jump from one plan to another, mtn I use call zone, Etisalat 11k/s with 5Naria on first call.
Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by Abcruz(m): 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
invincible560:

that's y i said you can always drop the. one you are using via the comment box
pls wats the call rate of mtn biz?
Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by donphilopus: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
sixtusjr:
Who get time to jump from one plan to another, mtn I use call zone, Etisalat 11k/s with 5Naria on first call.

You can also make call at the rate of 11k/s on MTN XtraPro. They charge N5 on the first call as well. But you can do without paying them that N5, instead they charge you 20kobo. All you need do is transfer via share & sell your card to another MTN line and ensure that you have less than N5 on your phone. When you make the first call, they charge 20k/s. It's advisable to make your first just a second so they could remove the 20k/s. After that, you transfer your money back and start enjoying your 11k/s to every Networks.

Cc psucc
Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by AyLuxury(m): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
MTN Biz Plus is dope! I used to be on the Beta Talk tariff plan cos I got carried away with their nonsense bonus until I discovered they charge a whooping 40k/sec. Biz plus charges 11k/sec right from the first second with no extra or daily charge. Even comes with other bundle packages to to purchased at your own will.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by Abcruz(m): 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
donphilopus:

You can also make call at the rate of 11k/s on MTN XtraPro. They charge N5 on the first call as well. But you can do without paying them that N5, instead they charge you 20kobo. All you need do is transfer via share & sell your card to another MTN line and ensure that you have less than N5 on your phone. When you make the first call, they charge 20k/s. It's advisable to make your first just a second so they could remove the 20k/s. After that, you transfer your money back and start enjoying your 11k/s to every Networks.

Cc psucc
hmm that's cool.
Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
Traffic magration from one place to another
Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by donphilopus: 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
AyLuxury:
MTN Biz Plus is dope! I used to be on the Beta Talk tariff plan cos I got carried away with their nonsense bonus until I discovered they charge a whooping 40k/sec. Biz plus charges 11k/sec right from the first second with no extra or daily charge. Even comes with other bundle packages to to purchased at your own will.

Why are you misinforming the public? I migrated to the Biz Plus and I was charged 40k/s. Here you are telling us it's 11k/s right from the very first second. Anyway, I've migrated back to XtraPro.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by dustmalik: 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
donphilopus:

Why are you misinforming the public? I migrated to the Biz Plus and I was charged 40k/s. Here you are telling us it's 11k/s right from the very first second. Anyway, I've migrated back to XtraPro.
So migration is now free no matter how many times one migrate in a day?
Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by donphilopus: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
dustmalik:
So migration is now free no matter how many times one migrate in a day?
I think so. I was charged nothing for migrating twice this night.
Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by AyLuxury(m): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
donphilopus:

I don't know what you mean by me misinforming the public. I'm on the Biz Plus and I'm being charged 11k/sec right from the very first sec. What will I gain by coming here to make things up?

1 Like

Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by youngsahito(m): 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
AyLuxury:
how can I migrate to Mtn biz n hope there is NP hidden charges
Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by dustmalik: 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
donphilopus:

I think so. I was charged nothing for migrating twice this night.
That's cool, man.
Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
Op, yhu get time. So becos I wan cheap calls, I go com de switch packages abi.

I no be Switch Command
Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by DozieInc(m): 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
Am on mtn smartpack, they give 5 times of any amount you rechage.
Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by AyLuxury(m): 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
youngsahito:
how can I migrate to Mtn biz n hope there is NP hidden charges

*460#
Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by tobbie4(m): 2:50am On Oct 10, 2016
I dey for corner with air tel at 11k/s. I only get to dash them N5 every morning.[/quote] what's the code??
Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by Etesam(m): 7:32am On Oct 10, 2016
AyLuxury:
Smart guy!
Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by Etesam(m): 7:33am On Oct 10, 2016
tobbie4:
I dey for corner with air tel at 11k/s. I only get to dash them N5 every morning. what's the code??
Airtel Smart Talk
*315#
Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by nocosomia: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2016
I'm on MTN pulse 11k per second after spending (not dashing) #10 on calls, SMS or data
Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by adegoke93: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2016
Will the bundle packages be charged at 11k/sec?
AyLuxury:
Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by adegoke93: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2016
Will i be charge 11k/sec on bundle packages u talked about?
AyLuxury:
Re: Cheapest MTN Call Tariff You Can't Afford To Miss by fabulous01(m): 10:34am On May 19, 2018
Pls how do I check my data package on this stuff biz plus

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A30 OR Huawei Y9? / ***Watch How I Used A Playstation 2 Pad To Play Pes 2016 On Android*** / Help My MTN Line Keeps Saying Invalid IMEI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.