Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? (20612 Views)

How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? / Why Doesn't God Answer My Prayers? / TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by oxmale: 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
Stylediva:

Ok mistake. Most Christians make that mistake though still doesn't change the fact that virginity alone would save one from hell.

Don't you know that those who do wrong will have no share in the Kingdom of God? Don't fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, who are idol worshippers, adulterers, male prostitutes, homosexuals, thieves, greedy people, drunkards, abusers, and swindlers-none of these will have a share in the Kingdom of God. There was a time when some of you were just like that, but now your sins have been washed away, and you have been set apart for God. You have been made right with God because of what the Lord Jesus Christ and the Spirit of our God have done for you. (1 Corinthians 6:9-11)
of course
what you have said is true ?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by safarigirl(f): 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
Gossiplover:

Yes, you are right..keep spreading your legs...God is very proud of you...He will reward bountifully and punish those being virgins...

lol, because I'm not slut-shaming non-virgins, you actually assume I spread my legs for anyone?

Nigerians and making misinformed judgments...not exactly a smart trait from you guys.

Allow your brains to work once in a while, nothing is ever as it seems. What is the gain in announcing virginity to the world? Pesin go just rape you and your loudmouth one day

#TeamForeignGuys abeg...at least those ones have brains
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by oxmale: 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
Your virginity will not take you to heaven.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by oxmale: 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
Gossiplover:

That is not it..
Ask yourself this question? Does God value virginity? If you say no, then why does he detest fornication? Fornication is a sin against the body...The Bible said it.

Ask yourself, why will someone obey God law on morality and choose to disobey other ones?
You are also correct
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by oxmale: 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
God values virginity.. sex is a bond and the only thing that breaks that bond is death.
Fornication is a sin against the body.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by oxmale: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
I tell people that there's nothing like sex before marriage.
Sex Is Marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Gossiplover: 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
safarigirl:
lol, because I'm not slut-shaming non-virgins, you actually assume I spread my legs for anyone?

Nigerians and making misinformed judgments...not exactly a smart trait from you guys.

Allow your brains to work once in a while, nothing is ever as it seems. What is the gain in announcing virginity to the world? Pesin go just rape you and your loudmouth one day

#TeamForeignGuys abeg...at least those ones have brains

Spreading legs for even only one or half a person is still as shameful, disgusting and detesting before God. You smell before Him.
There is no difference between spreading legs for just one or five...

If we cant be decent privately, atleast let pretend to be publicly.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by safarigirl(f): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
Gossiplover:

Spreading legs for even only one or half a person is still as shameful, disgusting and detesting before God. You smell before Him.
There is no difference between spreading legs for just one or five...

If we cant be decent privately, atleast let pretend to be publicly.
who are you deceiving? God or man? Whose approval do you seek? God's or man's?

Is that your aim in life? To appear chaste and Godly to man while you perform the greatest perversions in private where God can see you?

What makes you better than the Pharisees Jesus constantly condemned if you plan to be Judas in private and Job in public?

Anyway, I don't care for whatever perceptions people have from the internet, always a good way to sieve out unwanted chaff from those who really matter in your life.

You must not be familiar with me and my many slut-shaming threads on this site. I'm past that phase. I now practice "live and let live"... You should try that once in a while, it's so much more liberating cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by MNDY(m): 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
Gossiplover:

That is not it..
Ask yourself this question? Does God value virginity? If you say no, then why does he detest fornication? Fornication is a sin against the body...The Bible said it.

Ask yourself, why will someone obey God law on morality and choose to disobey other ones?

Also, God values the truth and detests lies, values love and detests hatred etc!
-
Oh! So, because fornication is said to be sin against the body or connected with "morality" like you said, that makes it a special sin hence making virginity very precious? I think the sin-against-body is just a mere description and nothing more!
-
If any sin should be special, it should be sin against the Holy Spirit which is said cannot be forgiven or something like that!
-
And who says a virgin can't be committing other sins? Note that I am NOT saying virginity is not good!
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Nasa28(m): 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
You didn't do God any favour for keeping yourself.....you kept urself for your own Good
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by natical(m): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
Heedless of who you are, prayers will still be answered as long as one keeps doing the will of God. God is no respecter of person.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Justycxx(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
freeman95:
rubbish!

u have no right to speak for your mudafuckking imaginative God

no prayer is ever answered!

as long as u have to wait to get a reply then its crap

is your God programmed
sounds like you got a proof for your idea about the non-existence of God or any other supernatural being
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Justycxx(m): 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
freeman95:
rubbish!

u have no right to speak for your mudafuckking imaginative God

no prayer is ever answered!

as long as u have to wait to get a reply then its crap

is your God programmed
scientific methods shouldn't be a yardstick to measure the existence of God because the hypothesis "existence or non existence of God" is not testable and cannot be experimented. Scientifically you cannot disprove God's existence and cannot prove it also. Just wait until you're dead, then verify by experience if there's afterlife or not. Please do send words to me if by then you verified it(afterlife) to be real.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Dshocker(m): 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
Flirtyjane:
This one no be joking matter cos I need to know so I will decide to be tearing like other girls or I wait till Mr right comes..
*wink*

Where the mod?

grin What do you mean by tearing
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Dshocker(m): 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
Flirtyjane:
This one no be joking matter cos I need to know so I will decide to be tearing like other girls or I wait till Mr right comes..
*wink*

Where the mod?

grin What do you mean by tearing?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by StunnerG(m): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2016
Holydude:
Many are missing the point here.
Some are only here to discredit decency and purity. The question is does God answers the prayers of Virgins speedily since they are pure? it a yes or no answer with a reason.

That post didnt say God only answers prayers of virgins only. Married men and women are non virgins and it doesn't make them willful sinners no matter the amount of sex they have.

A former womaniser that is repentant and doesn't secret enter that hole, even not a virgin doesn't mean his prayers will not be heard.

The only things, it depends on what you are presently doing. God can answer the prayers of a harlot, if she is truly repentant and doesn't return back to harlotry.

But if you are still banging and your conscience doesn't correct you, and you still wish to bang, forget it...God can never and will never hear your prayers. Except you think God is a liar.

Not everything good things happening to us is from God. Do not be deceived that God is answering your prayers..Even good things happen to pagans, murderers and thieves. And they also pray. It doesn't mean God answers their prayers.

Sexual sins is one aspect and their are sins..Refraining from sexual immorality is not sufficient enough. But it is easier to obey all other laws if your sexually chaste. If you can obey the bigger laws, then it easier to obey the smaller laws.

Don't be deceived, God doesn't listen to prayers of unrighteous people...It is in His Word, the Bible.
. After all this story et wee pain me if you never had a prize in any essay competition. Lol, you sound like a regular olosho house visitor (john the genius) #harlotry still searching for that word who berra goan hustle.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
Flirtyjane:
No matter the level of our knowledge in the Bible or our level of religious inclination, we all know God's standard when it comes to sexual immorality. So need to dwell or preach about it. No one is ignorant. The decision to abide or disobey is personal and there is a always a reward for obedience. The question now is, Does God really answer the prayers of virgins more because they are pure? If yes, what of those who are non virgins? If No, how then do virgins get a reward from God for remaining undefiled and willingly submitting to God righteousness?

http://newsentryportal..com/2016/10/does-god-really-answer-prayers-of.html

if there is a creator, do you people really think that out of all the billions of multiverses,it singles out our universe, out of the billions of galaxies, it chooses milky way,then out of the millimeters of planets in the Goldilocks zone in other solar system that may contain life ,it singles out this planet,
Let's say it wants to answer prayers, so its criteria for answering them is what you do with your prick or pussy
Cmon!!! Don't be this naive
Anyways I was just passing sha

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by clefstone(m): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2016
safarigirl:
nice to know I'm being monitored.

I'm in the "do whatever you want with your vagi-na" brigade...
you are growing up and I like it. And yes, u r being monitored and I know u like it
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Ferrylina: 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
safarigirl:
who are you deceiving? God or man? Whose approval do you seek? God's or man's?

Is that your aim in life? To appear chaste and Godly to man while you perform the greatest perversions in private where God can see you?

What makes you better than the Pharisees Jesus constantly condemned if you plan to be Judas in private and Job in public?

Anyway, I don't care for whatever perceptions people have from the internet, always a good way to sieve out unwanted chaff from those who really matter in your life.

You must not be familiar with me and my many slut-shaming threads on this site. I'm past that phase. I now practice "live and let live"... You should try that once in a while, it's so much more liberating cheesy

virginity is actually very precious
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Ferrylina: 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
[quote author=Ferrylina hmmm [/quote]
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Godssword1(m): 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
God is no respecter of persons.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
Flirtyjane:
No matter the level of our knowledge in the Bible or our level of religious inclination, we all know God's standard when it comes to sexual immorality. So need to dwell or preach about it. No one is ignorant. The decision to abide or disobey is personal and there is a always a reward for obedience. The question now is, Does God really answer the prayers of virgins more because they are pure? If yes, what of those who are non virgins? If No, how then do virgins get a reward from God for remaining undefiled and willingly submitting to God righteousness?
First of all, virgins DO NOT get a reward from God for supposedly remaining undefiled and NO, virgins are not submitting to God's righteousness by remaining virgins. Your virginity has absolutely nothing to do with God nor does it give any advantages where God is concerned. It is rather those who are of the world of men who concern themselves with such ideas. undecided

You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, work, plea, sacrifice, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of plea. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who he loves. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness so that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. As Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the only path to God and His righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

God deals indirectly with the unrighteous, the same way He deals with the unbelievers including the wicked and the ungrateful and that is by pouring out His mercy and kindness on them daily. So every time as an unrighteous you feel that God has answered your prayer know that at that same moment, or moments before that, God also provided the same mercy or similar to someone else across the world — or maybe just across from you— who does not even believe in God, nor asked God for anything. So, if answers from God are what you seek, then do what Jesus Christ said you should, which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and then God's righteousness, so that all these things —the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) can be added to you. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Great Lessons From 8 Great Men Of God. / What If The Early Church Had Prayed That Saul Should Die? / The First Shall Be Last And The Last Shall Be First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.