Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire (50980 Views)

We Have Sex 4times Everyday, Now My BF Is Tired 200L Unijos Student Needs Advice / 200L UNIJOS Student, Ejike Dies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by olumaxi(m): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
Naija people go see someone drowning...deh wil b snappin pix....instead for d mumu to dial 911..im deh snap pix

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by fujirice: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
deltateam:
#Fire selfie? shocked

The Library is the seat of knowledge and its knowledge that makes a student.

Now the source of that knowledge is in ruins and all a 'student' can do is to take stupid selfies?

Like seriously? Thats a product of a failed educational standard.
Don't blame it on the standard of education biko. It is his morals and priority that are in question here.

Meanwhile, what do you expect him to do in this situation?
PS: I don't support his actions o!

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
I never know stupid Nigerian has cultivated this attitude!

Nonsense!!
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lols.

Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by teedutch(m): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
They are fool
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
He fit b say na dem set d library ablaze 2 destroy sum evidence of a perpetrated acts.... . Hence day are happy claim #ghost mode. ..... Bcuz normally day ought to b kind of sympathy in if na small buh reverse..... Dis is wat Yorba tagged...... Ota Aje.......

#changebeginswithme #thechangemantra [color=#006600][/color]
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
baddosky1:
There was a story of a girl that took a selfie when she was about to die and posted it on instagram with hashtag #LastSelfieBeforeMyDeath #RIPInAdvance undecided
Mehn, you can lie for africa shocked
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by Vincad: 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
But first. Lemme take a selfie. grin

Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by baddosky1: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
TOmmyJidex:
Mehn, you can lie for africa shocked

I'm serious! I would have posted the link but the mods or spambot will ban me!!
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by omotee035: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
Igbofirstlady:
Wonders shall never seize. Others are crying some filled with pity as the University Of Jos Library got gutted by fire yesterday with record of many valuables lost.

This student who was at the scene has got everyone talking after he took a selfie behind the burning building with the caption #fireSelfie

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/10/omg-see-what-this-unijos-student-did.html
i

indomie generation and stupidity are like 5&6 .

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by Originalsly: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
Tolexander:
which kind trouble?

Is he a firefighter or what do you expect the guy to do?
Somebody must be blamed for causing the fire... so who else... if not the one on the scene taking selfie ' to celebrate his handiwork'...I my sure he an explain.
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by edunwanna: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
Find good stuffs here that pays well: www.work2earnonline.com
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
this is so inhumane, I know u will blame buhari for this, but ain't give a **** grin.
but I blame

OBASANJO for this
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
WateverYuCallme:
Lols.
........ cheesy grin grin grin

Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
ExAngel007:
God, save this generation.
.......Amen !!!!

Meanwhile Soldiers dey kampe for dem side grin cheesy cheesy

Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by yusfatedeeprof(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by tonytony208(m): 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
Tolexander:
which kind trouble?

Is he a firefighter or what do you expect the guy to do?

Nothing. But some things are stupid and this is one of them.
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by tonytony208(m): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jalubarika:
LOLLEST
To be an honest judge, Here is my take grin
I blame The School Admin. who didn't Put necesarry Precautional Facilities in Place.
Are they Firefighters? No!
This is one of those things that makes School Life being the Best of All.
I remember the day Uniuyo VC Office was burnt down.

What About Those People that Like To Dance when The Masses are Suffering?

Taking pictures for fun in front of a burning library is not hilarious and it doesn't make school life the best.

It is simply stupid. You comment like you have no value or regard for knowledge.

This is very sad.I guess it is one of the reason's someone said Nigerian graduates are unemployable.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by herald9: 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
There's no issue here na.
Attaching his pics to the incidence shows an evidence of presence.
Or what am I saying sef?
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by ifeomaekol(f): 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
baddosky1:
There was a story of a girl that took a selfie when she was about to die and posted it on instagram with hashtag #LastSelfieBeforeMyDeath #RIPInAdvance undecided
for real
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by Paci21: 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
So they are happy that the school is on fire God help our young men.
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by mengho(m): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
No disturb dis brother, someone will also take a selfie with his corpse when he kicks the bucket.
After all is just a picture

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by wittyt98(m): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
lmao!! I love those guys!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by Jalubarika(m): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
tonytony208:

Taking pictures for fun in front of a burning library is not hilarious and it doesn't make school life the best.

It is simply stupid. You comment like you have no value or regard for knowledge.

This is very sad.I guess it is one of the reason's someone said Nigerian graduates are unemployable.
I'm gainfully employed. Aside ,I employ people to work for me.
Well! I won't exchange banter with you.
Happy Sunday and have a wonderful week ahead.
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
Einstein was right about a generation of idiots.
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by Kobicove(m): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
The library of your school is on fire and you're taking a selfie...first grade idiot! undecided
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by specialson11: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
with phone who cares if the sky is falling... that omo 9ja... aya Mi o ja..(dagrin's voice)

Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
olumaxi:
Naija people go see someone drowning...deh wil b snappin pix....instead for d mumu to dial 911..im deh snap pix
bros there is no 911 in naija cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by bbjummy: 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
This UJ self. Nawa o! How many times will the library burn? Haba! What are they after self? Is it to keep destroying the beauty of the state ni? I'm tired of all these bad news o
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by justmenoni: 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
Igbofirstlady:
Wonders shall never seize. Others are crying some filled with pity as the University Of Jos Library got gutted by fire yesterday with record of many valuables lost.

This student who was at the scene has got everyone talking after he took a selfie behind the burning building with the caption #fireSelfie

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/10/omg-see-what-this-unijos-student-did.html

Well done, Igbo first Lady grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics / What's A Person Who Studies/studied English Language Called? / Federal University Of Dutse SUG President Not Attending Lecture In A Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.