Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire (50977 Views)

We Have Sex 4times Everyday, Now My BF Is Tired 200L Unijos Student Needs Advice / 200L UNIJOS Student, Ejike Dies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by Damalex4luv(m): 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
Tolexander:
which kind trouble?

Is he a firefighter or what do you expect the guy to do?
yes by claiming he caused the fire outbreak grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by oluwamae(f): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
SAD sad
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by buchai: 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
deltateam:
#Fire selfie? shocked

The Library is the seat of knowledge and its knowledge that makes a student.

Now the source of that knowledge is in ruins and all a 'student' can do is to take stupid selfies?

Like seriously? Thats a product of a failed educational standard.

na lie i do not agree with you. it is never in anyway "a product of a failed educational standard" you just name it like that to suit your ideology it is never the case some people took picture of there wife in labour room would you say it is failure for them others took picture of any event around where they completely need to help this life you need to Mind your own business what if they wanted to help in thesame process accuse of putting the fire in the first place? live your life the way you want to don't paddle in another once canoe.
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by NemzySeries(m): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
remiiko:
yeah this is where his trouble will start
wat kind of trouble? is hiz father a supreme or fed high court judge?
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by princefaculty(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
Higher institutions are places you have liberty to do something tangible or nothing at all but not without a take home reward at the end of the day. You find different people there with different motifs... Some go there so the institution will pass through them while others are there to pass through the institution. So going by this post you should know the obvious
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by Rozaystunna(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
christejames:
Technology has made this generation to lose its rare sense of empathy. No sympathy for the damages at all!

I just hope one day when won't wake up and find our friends behaving like robots.
shut up, so there should jump into the fire?
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by MrBONE2(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
Igbofirstlady:
Wonders shall never seize. Others are crying some filled with pity as the University Of Jos Library got gutted by fire yesterday with record of many valuables lost.

This student who was at the scene has got everyone talking after he took a selfie behind the burning building with the caption #fireSelfie

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/10/omg-see-what-this-unijos-student-did.html
grin #Selfie B4 I Guwarad. grin

Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by MrBONE2(m): 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
Igbofirstlady:
Wonders shall never seize. Others are crying some filled with pity as the University Of Jos Library got gutted by fire yesterday with record of many valuables lost.

This student who was at the scene has got everyone talking after he took a selfie behind the burning building with the caption #fireSelfie

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/10/omg-see-what-this-unijos-student-did.html
grin #Selfie B4 I get Kicked. grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by habsydiamond(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
If school authority catch am na bye bye to him time for that school
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by Johnkennie(m): 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
Enjoy! grin
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by tsmat(m): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
this generation and camera
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by Bsideboi(m): 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
lol ....there is fun in everything
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by IbBarham(m): 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
Fire selfie? Na wa oooo
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by Keepshining(f): 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
I think i know the guy in black. But what is so funny in this whole episode. ok, you will see yourself when we get back to school.
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by seangy4konji: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
Is he sop posed to go and quench te fire

Abeg free the guy jor. No go cal panapana.
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
For good, positive and honest report of the Nigerian state and its contributions to the improvement of human relations all over the world, kindly visit & subscribe to www.thenigeriandiplomat.com and www.positivenaija.com
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by deltateam: 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
How are their final years going to cope with project work.
Its just like telling you that your certificates are on fire and you tell me you will still be able to take selfie?
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by deltateam: 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
buchai:

na lie i do not agree with you. it is never in anyway "a product of a failed educational standard" you just name it like that to suit your ideology it is never the case some people took picture of there wife in labour room would you say it is failure for them others took picture of any event around where they completely need to help this life you need to Mind your own business what if they wanted to help in thesame process accuse of putting the fire in the first place? live your life the way you want to don't paddle in another once canoe.

Have you heard the word empathy and sensitivity to situations. Anyway I don't expect you to understand.
Books are the livestream of education. Without books an institution had better be closed. Talk about research project, reading for examination. Becoming relevant and an authority, an erudite in your chosen field. Now all that being hampered by a calamity of such magnitude and all a 'student' could do is take happy selfies, like business as usual in a joyful and you think its normal? I doubt his sanity and yours too.
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by dejyx: 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
Three fire engines came and they ran out of water. What could the boys have done.
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by DICKtator: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
I watched on the news where an official said the fire was a trade by because most of the files they had were all gone with the fire.

So funny that a citadel for learning such as UNIJOS cannot back up their data by using cloud computing/external server or rather computerize all their enterprise system!!

Please sack all the computer graduates /professors/lecturers that work in the Institution if none of them ever proposed this methodology!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by Khalifa04: 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
xender:
grin this is hilarious..

Lalastic.lal.a abeq don't carry this to front page save the boys

But why should he even be punished
me to won ask dat question,abi Shey Na him cause d fire ni

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by tyhwo: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
Tolexander:
which kind trouble?

Is he a firefighter or what do you expect the guy to do?

I tire ooo
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by dreezybines: 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
MrBONE2:
grin #Selfie B4 I get Kicked. grin

Lol...Nice one..Na die dis cat day o...Na only if he get pure madness if he overcome
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
NemzySeries:

wat kind of trouble? is hiz father a supreme or fed high court judge?
baba wait oo..
nor let Madridguy n modath catch you ooo.
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by Pemale(m): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
Following News Report
Fire at UniJos:Examination Postponed
http://www.tellcollege.com/2016/10/fire-at-unijosexamination-postponed.html
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by Pemale(m): 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
[b]Following News Report
Fire at UniJos:Examination Postponed
http://www.tellcollege.com/2016/10/fire-at-unijosexamination-postponed.html[/b]

deltateam:
#Fire selfie? shocked

The Library is the source of knowledge and its knowledge that makes a student relevant.

Now the source of that knowledge is in ruins and all a 'student' can do is to take stupid selfies?

Like seriously? Thats a product of a failed and poor educational standard.
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by ndPeter(m): 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
Shey make he kill himself? People just be nose-diving with judgement
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by IYANGBALI: 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
ramdris:
This might put him in trouble especially as social media don help him amplify it now...
what trouble?na dem cause the fire abi dem be fire fighter. Touch not my anointed or else heads go roll o
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by harffie(m): 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
ramdris:
This might put him in trouble especially as social media don help him amplify it now...
Did they set the fire?
Re: UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire by shyke20(f): 2:52am On Oct 10, 2016
(Photos): Fire takes down University of Jos Library

http://www.imustalk.net/photos-fire-takes-university-jos-library/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics / What's A Person Who Studies/studied English Language Called? / Federal University Of Dutse SUG President Not Attending Lecture In A Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.