Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com (37163 Views)

How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike / Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? / How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by baddosky1: 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
Why won't he be when he's dumb and clueless

He may be dumb and clueless but his name has been written in Gold as a one-time President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Tell me where your father's name has been written if not on top of garri when he wants to go out in order to moderate the way you and your siblings drink it in his absence. Efulefu!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by zicoraads: 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
sirconfidence1:
Goaaaaaal
Where you dey watch am?
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
sukkot:
that accursed otuoke drunk needs to be flogged with lanyard
don't project.. he's not the one who sired you...the only resemblance is the dark skin colour... sorry I can't say I know how it must have been growing up....drunk papa n all..

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by ChappyChase: 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
He get sense pas bubu

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by teedutch(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ijaw people and there wahala...

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by Jacko1(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
buhari
Buhari
Buhari

You go soon die insha allah
We go freeze zahra and aisha fashion account
Na den for hell u go catch cold

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by eph12(m): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
GEJ reached out to friends?

Abeg make una stop this kind talk grin
Shey he no get friends ni?
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by DesChyko: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
zicoraads:

The IPOB should just relax and not bother themselves with their agitation. Give this president about two years and we'll all be witnessing the birth of a new country.

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
eph12:
Shey he no get friends ni?
Read my question mark again grin
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by icyprince020(m): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
I laugh so hard for this present administration.for this government to be frustrating the past government is balderdash,craizy to the highest.he doesn't know what you do to others,will also be much worse to you.law of karma.i rep gej,anyday anytime.happy sunday NL family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by Bizibi(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jacko1:
buhari
Buhari
Buhari

You go soon die insha allah
We go freeze zahra and aisha fashion account
Na den for hell u go catch cold
hehehehehe,the curse is .too early na
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by TinyIslamic92: 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
baddosky1:

He may be dumb and clueless but his name has been written in Gold as a one-time President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Tell me where my father's name has been written if not on top of garri when he wants to go out in order to moderate the way me and my siblings drink it in his absence. Efulefu!!
Mail me so I can save you and your family out of wretchedness, Omo abipa be
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by TinyIslamic92: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
ChappyChase:
He get sense pas bubu
Really grin tell me more
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by shamecurls(m): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
IB got stranded! cheesy cheesy grin

Change is here
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
waiting for lying Mohammed to come and lie to us......
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by defash8: 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
This is one of the reasons why African leaders like to die in office. Buhari is a coward, if he intends to deal with GEJ, he should be man enough.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by GoodyOG: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
SOME PEOPLE NO GET WORK... BECAUSE THE MAN IS NOT ROUGH THEY ARE INTIMIDATING HIM ANY HOW.... WHAT ABOUT IBB, OBASANJO,GOWAN,ABUBAKAR THEM... ALL THOSE MILITARY MEN WHO EMBEZZLED BILLIONS OF DOLLARS.... WHY CAN'T THEY FREEZE THEIR OWN ACCOUNT.....
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by Charly68: 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
Please let the former president make noise any time the govt is out to frustrate him from collecting his dues . The rogues around the president will black mail. Him
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by baddosky1: 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
Someone should mail me and save me and my family out of wretchedness, I am an Omo abipa be

Chai! May God save your sorry a*se Ife eji achu aja!!
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by Legend87(m): 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bugatie:

So annoying, a man had ear infection last time and he went abroad for treatment, common ear infection!

And he spent #23m on his ear.. Just 1 ear.. Yet, they said we shouldn't import rice..:-)

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by holamillion(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
[color=#000078][/color] God help us from dis Government of doom
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by teebillz: 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
FOUR people that want Nigeria to break

1, NDA
2, IPOD
3, PMB
4, BH

These four have a hand in every unrest we have in this country today.

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by dissybling(f): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
u calling him dumb and clueless wat can u boast of,am not sure u have attained an inch of this man status in life

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by baddosky1: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
dissybling:
u calling him dumb and clueless wat can u boast of,am not sure u have attained an inch of this man status in life

Don't mind the TinyIslamic92 inched deluded slowpoke
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by thinkdip(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jibril659:
everything Buhari na buhari born you?
i would keep giving you and your other zombie friends headache.

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by kingthreat(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
I blame his wife. She is under investigation
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by dissybling(f): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
baddosky1:

Don't mind the TinyIslamic92 inched deluded slowpoke
he is surely looking for attention
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by tonytony208(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
TinyIslamic92:

You mean he is as dull and clueless as buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen With Arms Storm Taraba Assembly, Threaten Showdown Over Grazing Bill / Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today / Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.