Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com (37164 Views)

How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike / Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? / How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by TinyIslamic92: 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
baddosky1:

Chai! May God save my sorry a*se out of wretchedness Ife eji achu aja!!
May God you and your bereaved family I know the suffering is too much for you
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by Appareil(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
Why won't he be when he's dumb and clueless
Cursed be he that curses elders
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by Appareil(m): 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bugatie:
Much as I like GEJ ,I wonder why a specific account should be dedicated to medical treatment abroad, haba!

I wonder why our public officers can't use a health center here and they encourage the masses to be patriotic
Why not Noor! If chicken people like us can have many accounts, talk less of a former President
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by Appareil(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
baddosky1:

He may be dumb and clueless but his name has been written in Gold as a one-time President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Tell me where your father's name has been written if not on top of garri when he wants to go out in order to moderate the way you and your siblings drink it in his absence. Efulefu!!
THANK YOU
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by Appareil(m): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
Mail me so I can save you and your family out of wretchedness, Omo abipa be
Online boasting! Hmmm!
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
thinkdip:

i would keep giving you and your other zombie friends headache.
i already know you don't have a life
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by shuggah(m): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bugatie:
Much as I like GEJ ,I wonder why a specific account should be dedicated to medical treatment abroad, haba!

I wonder why our public officers can't use a health center here and they encourage the masses to be patriotic
aren't u going personal?? he has d freedom
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by ceda99: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
Who cares
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by vicfajeze: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
Thank God Jonah is alive shocked
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
Shame on u! Go back home n ask ur father why u are dis stupid!
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by MONITZ: 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
TinyIslamic92:

Not surprised, ur moniker says it all.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by MONITZ: 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jibril659:
GEJ should vomit our yams
U can help with a purgative.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sibrah:
Imagine the leaders had built world class hospitals some 3-4 yrs before that time, will that man have to go abroad for ear infection treatment?
Have to? Haaave to? For an ear infection?

Do you not realize the level of your hypocrisy and double-speak?

The unfortunate thing is that you've made yourself believe it.

What more can be called cognitive dissonance when u blame Jona for "medical treatment account" that you're not even sure he used and can't blame Buhari for flying to around the world more times in less than 2 yrs than Jona did in 6.

Even if Buhari is your father, I don't expect you to lie to yourself and give excuses for his every action and inaction. I like GEJ but it doesn't kill me to mention his faults. The problem with u Buhari supporters is that the man can do no wrong in your eyes. Even if he does something wrong, it still somehow happens to be someone else's fault.

Case in point.

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
defash8:
This is one of the reasons why African leaders like to die in office. Buhari is a coward, if he intends to deal with GEJ, he should be man enough.
May your generations be blessed.

Buhari and his crew should stop the insinuations. Since GEJ is such a criminal and Buhari is so incorruptible they should come and arrest Jona na. Until then everything else is just slander and quite frankly it's getting annoying. How pathetic the way they invite him to Aso Rock and smile in his face, ask him for advice and use his policies only to go blame the Eve eating the forbidden fruit on him.

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
mumuness on fleek...Ram.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by bennymark(m): 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
But how can an immediate past president be stranded? Even if his pay was cut for a year now, I ddoubt he should be stranded, abi na billions of dollar plane ticket be? Infact Goodluck should never go broke!
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by Geeweeny(m): 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sibrah:
Imagine the leaders had built world class hospitals some 3-4 yrs before that time, will that man have to go abroad for ear infection treatment?
imagine if a man built a hospital alst one hospital in 1983,we wnt have him travellin out for an ear problem

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by Geeweeny(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sibrah:
if he had built a hospital when he was a military head of state,he wnt need to fly out for just an ear problem

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by Ndolarr: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
Nonsense! He wouldn't have gone through the experience if he had built world class hospitals here in Nigeria within his six wasteful years in Aso Rock as President! Shioor!!
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by Bsideboi(m): 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
Damn... ,but come to think of it what if the money in that acct was stolen public funds.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by mavinc4u(f): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bugatie:

My dear, you should be asking Buhari this question. At least he can hear you now.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by HoneyBee23(f): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
well people way like am go dash am money their na, abi Oga jona sef no get walllllet? cry
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by seangy4konji: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lies from the or of hell. Where as even the wife has millions and millions of dollars stashed every where and he was stranded.

God punish al of you.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by Mrhauxiliary(m): 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hmmm! There is God ooooo0()[color=#000099][/color] cool[i][/i]
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by omenike(m): 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
this government lacks direction. the fight against corruption is a science fiction. To those who have eyes but can not c ask yourself dis questions
if dey claim to b fighting corruption as dey say say dey r , hw many persons ve been convicted n sent to jail hw com the recovered loot r still nt enough to get us out of recession yet we still want to borrow.Transparency is the number 1 attribute of an incorruptible individual, ask your president to tell us in total hw much dey ve recovered frm corrupt individual.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by Bugatie(m): 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
mavinc4u:

My dear, you should be asking Buhari this question. At least he can hear you now.

So that DSS and boys scout will raid my house abi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
For good, positive and honest report of the Nigerian state and its contributions to the improvement of human relations all over the world, kindly visit & subscribe to www.thenigeriandiplomat.com and www.positivenaija.com
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by Bugatie(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
mavinc4u:

So that DSS will raid my house abi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by kings09(m): 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ur joke no even enter. Too dry abeg.
TinyIslamic92:
U mean u are a dogmatic wailer grin someone should give this guy a wailer's form
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by donJ2(m): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sibrah:

....and Nigeria got their leaders 3-4 yrs ago abi COWARDS! Everywhere...

The cowardice in we youths makes me image how horrible the future of this country will be.

I wonder when we youths will acknowledge that our leaders don't care abt us, when they share d loot, they put aside tribalism. BUH look at us here on NL.... waging e-war over people that don't car abt us. SMH
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com by allenbaker5(m): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sibrah:
And imagine that man had built a world class hospital in his village when he was in government in 1984, will he have to go abroad for ear infection treatment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen With Arms Storm Taraba Assembly, Threaten Showdown Over Grazing Bill / Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today / Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.