Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

"I'm Not Dead" Says Joyce Meyer As She Dispels Death Rumours - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I'm Not Dead" Says Joyce Meyer As She Dispels Death Rumours (586 Views)

Guru Maharaj Ji Is Alive, Not Dead, Says Aide / Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad / Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Not Dead" Says Joyce Meyer As She Dispels Death Rumours by lajoshua: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2016
Joyce Meyer an inspirational christian speaker and author revealed to her followers on Thursday that despite rumors suggesting her death all over the internet, she is hale and hearty and that there is no cause for alarm.
In a Facebook video Meyer said the internet rumors led to many phone calls to her ministry with people asking about her health.
"Hi everybody, it's Joyce. I just wanted to let you know that there's been a rumor going around on the web that I died last Thursday, and that my body is now in the morgue getting ready for an autopsy. As you can see, that is totally not true, it is some kind of silly rumor put out to waste people's time," she said.
"We have been getting all kinds of calls, and although I am very glad that you are concerned about me .I wouldn't want to die and have you not concerned about me. I am alive and well, and I plan to be in Cleveland next weekend doing a conference," she added.
Meyer did not reveal the source of the rumors, but search engines on the internet point to a website called Update24, that claimed Meyer passed on Thursday.

Meyer's Twitter and Facebook pages were been updated with posts during the week on different subjects,the video addressing the rumor came up on Thursday.
On Tuesday, she updated readers on the devastating effects of Hurricane Matthew in Haiti, and linked to Love A Child, a Christian ministry partner helping children in that country.
Meyer has continued to make Twitter and Facebook posts throughout the week on different subjects, though only addressed the rumor in the video posted on Thursday.
On Tuesday, she posted on the devastating effects of Hurricane Matthew in Haiti.

source: http://www.voiceofaudacity.com/2016/10/im-not-dead-joyce-meyer.html

cc:lalasticlala

Re: "I'm Not Dead" Says Joyce Meyer As She Dispels Death Rumours by ibrams(m): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2016
To the haters tongue

Woman of Grace...
Bless u ma.
Re: "I'm Not Dead" Says Joyce Meyer As She Dispels Death Rumours by lajoshua: 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
ibrams:
To the haters tongue
abi oo...grin... lalasticlala..

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Turns Water To Wine,at Wedding Ceremony In Cana / What Is The Significance Of Mountain In Christianity / 10 Questions I As An Atheist Need Answers To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.