Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

10 Questions I As An Atheist Need Answers To - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Questions I As An Atheist Need Answers To (588 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Ten Questions I Have For Christians / Should I, As A Christian Pay Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Questions I As An Atheist Need Answers To by hallanoted(m): 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
1. why does God let the poor get poorer and the rich richer, Even the so called non-believers are rich, well and alive

2. when pregnant women ignorantly use the drug "thalidomide" why does God allow the innocent children be born disabled

3. why does God disregard the bombings and destruction in his so called houses "churches"

4. why does God allow somebody be born with all kinds of painful ailments only to die later.........Does God love pain

5. if God loves us why did he go to all lengths to create hell for his creatures to suffer in, knowing fully well that not everybody will go to the alleged heaven

6. why would God let his servants like Oyedepo approve killing of people

7 why is God planning mass genocide, because that is what he is planning to do on the judgement day.

8. why does God like show, he had to make sure noah built the ark for many years and carry people on it, when by the wave of the hand he could wipe the bad people away

9. where did God come from

10. God should stop revealing himself to men of God, and start doing so to people who need proof of his existence

he allegedly said in the bible that "they serve gods dat have eyes but cant see, ears but cant hear, nose but cant smell, but the problem is that he the self acclaimed supreme God does not have any of these at all, he is nt even visible....

i forgot to add no.11, why did God create Lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Questions I As An Atheist Need Answers To by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
You already have the answers you need. If you don't then find them out yourself. Unless you're just looking to start cheap religious discourse, do all the thinking you need, research, etc and come to a conclusion.
Re: 10 Questions I As An Atheist Need Answers To by niyihawking(m): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
AnonyNymous:
You already have the answers you need. If you don't then find them out yourself. Unless you're just looking to start cheap religious discourse, do all the thinking you need, research, etc and come to a conclusion.
I believe he is doing the research part now, do not disrupt the process.
Re: 10 Questions I As An Atheist Need Answers To by GoodMuyis(m): 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
Search Nairaland or Google, these are recycled question and had being answered.

Unless Your questions are stupid question, Dont wait for answers here...
Re: 10 Questions I As An Atheist Need Answers To by obinna58(m): 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
Religionists will be avoiding this thread like

Re: 10 Questions I As An Atheist Need Answers To by Omudia11: 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mtcheew
Re: 10 Questions I As An Atheist Need Answers To by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
Simple..........
grin
grin
grin
grin

God doesn't exist grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Mami Water??? / Stage Designs / Prophetic Declarations For This Week!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.