Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

JUST IN!!! We Are Back To The1984 Jackboot System And Era Of Anarchy With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN!!! We Are Back To The1984 Jackboot System And Era Of Anarchy With Buhari (662 Views)

Banning Of Open Grazing, An Invitation To Anarchy, Fulani Group Warns / Buhari Is Steering Nigeria To Anarchy With His Injustice / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN!!! We Are Back To The1984 Jackboot System And Era Of Anarchy With Buhari by Azuorjiakor: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
JUST IN!!! We Are Back To The1984 Jackboot System And Era Of Anarchy With Buhari In Aso Rock: All Lawyers Must Boycott The Court-Says Lagos Based Lawyer -

A Lagos-based lawyer, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, has urged the Nigerian Bar Association to boycott all the courts in the country following the State Security Services’ invasion of the homes and arrest of some judges.Mr. Adegboruwa, in a statement on Saturday, described the action as “full blown dictatorship now in action..

http://www.streetcurb.com/2016/10/just-in-we-are-back-to-the1984-jackboot-system-and-era-of-anarchy-with-buhari-in-aso-rock-all-lawyers-must-boycott-the-court-says-lagos-based-lawyer/
Re: JUST IN!!! We Are Back To The1984 Jackboot System And Era Of Anarchy With Buhari by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
wailer,
Re: JUST IN!!! We Are Back To The1984 Jackboot System And Era Of Anarchy With Buhari by aariwa(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
Failed abduction of the rivers Judge reminds me of the failed abduction of Umaru Dikko in 1984.I know that history will continue repeating itself until buhari is booted out after 20 months in power like they did to him in 1985

5 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! We Are Back To The1984 Jackboot System And Era Of Anarchy With Buhari by slyng(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
Check op moniker and you already know the title of the post. It has been working for me
Re: JUST IN!!! We Are Back To The1984 Jackboot System And Era Of Anarchy With Buhari by chinanu123(f): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
aariwa:
Failed abduction of the rivers Judge reminds me of the failed abduction of Umaru Dikko in 1984.I know that history will continue repeating itself until buhari is booted out after 20 months in power like they did to him in 1985

Indomie generation won't understand this.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! We Are Back To The1984 Jackboot System And Era Of Anarchy With Buhari by chinanu123(f): 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
slyng:
Check op moniker and you already know the title of the post. It has been working for me

I prefer op's moniker to yours.
Re: JUST IN!!! We Are Back To The1984 Jackboot System And Era Of Anarchy With Buhari by themonk(m): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
grin
Re: JUST IN!!! We Are Back To The1984 Jackboot System And Era Of Anarchy With Buhari by themonk(m): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
grin shocked
Re: JUST IN!!! We Are Back To The1984 Jackboot System And Era Of Anarchy With Buhari by Abeymills(m): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
It's only God that will deliver us from dis tyrants n his hords of zombies
Re: JUST IN!!! We Are Back To The1984 Jackboot System And Era Of Anarchy With Buhari by Abeymills(m): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
It's only God that will deliver us from dis tyrants n his hords of zombies shocked
Re: JUST IN!!! We Are Back To The1984 Jackboot System And Era Of Anarchy With Buhari by Abeymills(m): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
It's only God that will deliver us from dis tyrants n his hords of zombies shocked shocked
Re: JUST IN!!! We Are Back To The1984 Jackboot System And Era Of Anarchy With Buhari by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
Only this time around its fight to finish...

The discerning minds know that a sinister agenda of EVIL proportion is unfolding before our very eyes...

Those heavily bearded Mullahs from Saudi Arabia just visited and left in less than 24Hrs then this....

Why handpicked only those that gave judgements in favour of opposition

We are still watching!!

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Visit To President Buhari At The Villa Today In Photos / Chief Justic Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock. / Efcc To Re-arrest Femi Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.