Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Ogun LGA Election Results: APC Clears All 20 LGs, 37 LCDAs - Sotrueng - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun LGA Election Results: APC Clears All 20 LGs, 37 LCDAs - Sotrueng (22264 Views)

Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election / APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China / Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun LGA Election Results: APC Clears All 20 LGs, 37 LCDAs - Sotrueng by Promisingchild: 7:27am On Oct 10, 2016
wot do u think?...Apc hold the state already now
Re: Ogun LGA Election Results: APC Clears All 20 LGs, 37 LCDAs - Sotrueng by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 10, 2016
The election was so rigged grin grin

People dun wise for sagamu though, nobody came out to vote cos they knew the ballot paper would be stolen at last angry grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun LGA Election Results: APC Clears All 20 LGs, 37 LCDAs - Sotrueng by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 10, 2016
ken4jj:
But wait ooo

People actually wake up, bath and go and vote in this kind of country? Hmmm, nawa ooo,dem try sha. Election days have been the best football days for me instead of wasting my precious time for nonsense called election.
nobody went out to vote bruh, APC did their thing

1 Like

Re: Ogun LGA Election Results: APC Clears All 20 LGs, 37 LCDAs - Sotrueng by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 10, 2016
Timbuktou:

Your opinion is faulty on so many levels.

Let's start with the fact that you think that everyone who isn't "illiterate" shares your views. Arrogance of the highest order. And what makes you think your position is "enlightened"? Or the correct one? grin. Let's leave that aside for now.

Has it occurred to you that the people of Ogun State actually do prefer Amosun's APC to previous PDP administrations? I live in Ogun State, for fourteen years no less, and brother, you should be quiet about things you know nothing about. Amosun has a high favourability in Ogun and that has translated to success for APC in the LG elections for largely the crux of my next point.

The LGs rely on the State government for everything and as such the LGs have to basically suck up to them if they hope to secure some positive attention.

I don't know Kwara politics, but Amosun has been the best performing governor in Ogun since 1999.
you've lived in Ogun state for fourteen years?? Sorry to burst your bubbles, have been here for 20 years undecided undecided

You make me laugh, Amosun's regime if far better than Gbenga's u say?? grin grin

Let's exclude Abeokuta cos we all know he's really trying his best in that state cos that's where he's from but have u been to other local govts? You've seen how bad their roads are??

People here in sagamu are becoming wiser by the second though, they knew even if they come out to vote they would still have the ballot paper stolen just as they did during the last election undecided
Re: Ogun LGA Election Results: APC Clears All 20 LGs, 37 LCDAs - Sotrueng by buffalowings: 8:10am On Oct 10, 2016
Timbuktou:

Very likely I'm one since I don't pander to your narrative.

Well don't
What I say is very much true where I'm at currently
Re: Ogun LGA Election Results: APC Clears All 20 LGs, 37 LCDAs - Sotrueng by Akinrogun(m): 9:44am On Oct 10, 2016
omofunaab:

See I live in ogun state and i can tell you pdp can never lose in ijebu igbo.

Those people usually sell their votes and kashamu has been paying handsomely
Besides they detest the governor

hmmm....for starters, PDP is fractionalized in Ogun state - Ladi Adebutu and Kasham group. Fortunately for APC in Ogun State, OGSIEC endorsed Ladi Adebutu faction list which is less potent on the political turf.

So going into the election, Kashamu machinery was not in play. Tho I'm concerned about the deafening silence of Buruji Kashamu camp. It's unusual. Seems he's getting wearied or probably d law of diminishing returns is setting in.

Ten kings, ten epochs!.....oba mewa, igba mewa.

1 Like

Re: Ogun LGA Election Results: APC Clears All 20 LGs, 37 LCDAs - Sotrueng by omofunaab(m): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2016
Akinrogun:

Ten kings, ten epochs!.....oba mewa, igba mewa.

I agree with you sir.

But sir are you from owu kingdom
Re: Ogun LGA Election Results: APC Clears All 20 LGs, 37 LCDAs - Sotrueng by Ehisnaruto(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2016
Who run dis parole no wise at all, 57/57 chai....... Chineke

1 Like

Re: Ogun LGA Election Results: APC Clears All 20 LGs, 37 LCDAs - Sotrueng by Akinrogun(m): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
omofunaab:

I agree with you sir.

But sir are you from owu kingdom
No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan / Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor / President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.