Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. (1809 Views)

Current Speakers And Deputies Of The 36 State Houses Of Assembly / 36 Speakers Of State Houses Of Assembly Storm Imo To Discuss Biafra .... / EFCC Seizes Houses Of Bala Mohammed And His Son, Shamsudeen Bala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by Tundeiab(m): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
If Buhari can charged FELA with armed robbery in 1984...He can come with any form of propaganda to feed his gullible, hopeless supporters against his political enemies

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by babyfaceafrica: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
m
Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by mazifrankmore: 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
Don't mind lame bubu and his DSS who are good in dishing out lies for their unsuspecting zombies

" It will be recalled that wike and DSS had their encounter outside the compound of the judge,but its ridiculous how DSS claimed to have found 900million naira in the house the given judge".

DSS are now operating on ghost mode.

11 Likes

Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by deji68: 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
anybody remember this ?
EXCLUSIVE: SSS “uncovers arms, stockpiles of dollars in Akwa Ibom Govt. House”

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/no-weapons-cash-were-found-says-akwa-ibom-state-govt/

7 Likes

Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
Anything this man does wont count till the economy is given a lift. Actually, buhari is presently lost. angry sad

5 Likes

Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by Unimaginable123: 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
No money was found anywhere. We know the truth

7 Likes

Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by Unimaginable123: 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
mazifrankmore:
Don't mind lame bubu and his DSS who are good in dishing out lies for their unsuspecting zombies

" It will be recalled that wike and DSS had their encounter outside the compound of the judge,but its ridiculous how DSS claimed to have found 900million naira in the house the given judge".

thought it was 2 million dollars before. Has it increased to 900 million naira?

6 Likes

Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
see their heads, hardcore wailers
Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
mazifrankmore:

why you goo get 900million naira figure? are you a criminal?
Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jibril659:
see their heads, hardcore wailers
See ur hallow eyes,direction less zombie grin

7 Likes

Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
Running204:
See ur hallow eyes,direction less zombie grin
Chant Sai Baba grin
Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by ever811(m): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
you said "why you doubt money was found in the judges home"... I was thinking you will tell us you live with them in there home but you have never seen them coming home with money..have you ever made any effort to defend those hopeless inosent poor people locked up all over Nigerian prisons for crime they did not commit? but you are here defending criminals whom there self and there likes have contributed to the present condition of this country.. if not that I have given my life to Christ,I would have...

Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jibril659:
Chant Sai Baba grin
No way bro,na d sai baba way una chant last yr ,put all of us 4 1 chance so grin

6 Likes

Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
Running204:
No way bro,na d sai baba way una chant last yr ,put all of us 4 1 chance so grin
wipe your tears, e go better
Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by temitemi1(m): 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
Believe this at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by DaBullIT(m): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
ever811:
you said "why you doubt money was found in the judges home"... I was thinking you will tell us you live with them in there home but you have never seen them coming home with money..have you ever made any effort to defend those hopeless inosent poor people locked up all over Nigerian prisons for crime they did not commit? but you are here defending criminals whom there self and there likes have contributed to the present condition of this country.. if not that I have given my life to Christ,I would have...

Abi o abeg leave them mumu to dey yarn dust

I bet in their shallow mind, olisa Metuah never returned stolen funds

Dasuki never misappropriated $2.1B

FfK is a Saint

Patience never had $25+30M stashed in different accounts, Awon Smellos
Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by StarFist(m): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
So you believed their useless lies before? It's their way of life joor

4 Likes

Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by dopedealer(m): 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
mazifrankmore:

_What do you gain from telling lies And where did you get your 900million from?
_You believe wike (a common criminal) defending other criminals Over dss
_you think wike will stop federal agents from carrying out there statutory mandate? Well the house was thoroughly searched.
_lastly, Repent Jesus is coming soon
Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by everozone: 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
Wike stopped d DSS boys outside d residence of d Rivers State judge thereby preventing them access in2 d judges house.But DSS concorted a fat lie dat they saw $2m inside d judges house.How did they see d $2m in d judges residence?I don't buy d story.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by deji68: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin DSS get Xray eyes
everozone:
Wike stopped d DSS boys outside d residence of d Rivers State judge thereby preventing them access in2 d judges house.But DSS concorted a fat lie dat they saw $2m inside d judges house.How did they see d $2m in d judges residence?I don't buy d story.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by ednut1(m): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
this op self. Animal in human skin -bubu

1 Like

Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by everozone: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
deji68:
grin grin grin grin grin DSS get Xray eyes
Hahaha.....my brother the thing tire me ooo.
Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by mazifrankmore: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Unimaginable123:
thought it was 2 million dollars before. Has it increased to 900 million naira?
do your calculation with the current dollar rate.

1 Like

Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by mazifrankmore: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
dopedealer:

_What do you gain from telling lies And where did you get your 900million from?
_You believe wike (a common criminal) defending other criminals Over dss
_you think wike will stop federal agents from carrying out there statutory mandate? Well the house was thoroughly searched.
_lastly, Repent Jesus is coming soon
you never answer my question.
How did DSS came to know that 900million was in the judges house when the did not enter the house?

1 Like

Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by dopedealer(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
mazifrankmore:
you never answer my question.
How did DSS came to know that 900million was in the judges house when the did not enter the house?

They entered jarey. Didn't you see the break down of all the monies recovered both in foreign and local currencies ?
Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by mazifrankmore: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
dopedealer:

They entered jarey. Didn't you see the break down of all the monies recovered both in foreign and local currencies ?
you saw the money,I mean the real cash?

Or are you still referring to fictional figures from DSS?

1 Like

Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
dopedealer:

World class zombie. So easy to be fooled by the dullard.

He won't even bother to dish out intelligent lies. Why would he? It's just stress. Since you are just a zombie.

1 Like

Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by dopedealer(m): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
ikennaf1:

World class zombie. So easy to be fooled by the dullard.

He won't even bother to dish out intelligent lies. Why would he? It's just stress. Since you are just a zombie.

Lol.. .

1 Like

Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by cokkoduck: 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
I heard $800,000 on BBC all the judges combined

1 Like

Re: Why I Doubt Claims Money Was Found In The Houses Of The Judges. by Unimaginable123: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
mazifrankmore:
do your calculation with the current dollar rate.
not interest rate equivalent. What exact amount was found at his home?

(1) (Reply)

Students Of Government College Umuahia Visited Nnamdi Kanu / Amored Tanks, Over 15 Military Truck Invade Nnamdi Kanu Home - Nigeria Army / Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.