Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Salvation Only In Jesus Alone. The Injil (goodnews) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation Only In Jesus Alone. The Injil (goodnews) (562 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / What Does It Mean To Believe In Jesus? / Why You Should Stop Abbreviating In Jesus Name As IJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salvation Only In Jesus Alone. The Injil (goodnews) by Sheenor: 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
THE SALVATION TO ALL MANKIND THROUGH JESUS ALONE. Jesus is the Grace and Mercy of God to all. He became our atonement for sins, our redeemer, our salvation from the bondage of Satan who initiated bad works in our hearts.

Salvation in Islam also do not defend on GOOD WORKS. SO YOU, AS LONG AS YOU ARE GOD'S CREATIONS YOU NEED SALVATION THROUGH JESUS THE GRACE AND MERCY OF GOD THE FATHER TO ALL HIS CREATIONS.

Abu Huraira reported Muhammad says..."NO ONE OF YOU WILL ENTER PARADISE THROUGH HIS GOOD WORKS". . They said "NOT EVEN YOU OH APOSTLE OF ALLAH?" "NOT EVEN I". Muhammad replied. "UNLESS ALLAH COVER ME WITH HIS GRACE AND MERCY".

MUSLIM NEED TO KNOW ONLY ONE WAY TO BE SAVED THROUGH JESUS ALONE. GRACE AND MERCY IN GOD'S LOVING HAND.

1 Like

Re: Salvation Only In Jesus Alone. The Injil (goodnews) by psucc(m): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
I bless the name of the Lord God for granting me the privilege to share in the grace. The yoke is truly lighter.

May the light appears to as many as possible.

1 Like

Re: Salvation Only In Jesus Alone. The Injil (goodnews) by RabbaRabbi: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
I love my creator. Jesus all the way coolcoolcool

2 Likes

Re: Salvation Only In Jesus Alone. The Injil (goodnews) by udatso: 2:14am On Oct 10, 2016
Sheenor:
THE SALVATION TO ALL MANKIND THROUGH JESUS ALONE. Jesus is the Grace and Mercy of God to all. He became our atonement for sins, our redeemer, our salvation from the bondage of Satan who initiated bad works in our hearts.

Salvation in Islam also do not defend on GOOD WORKS. SO YOU, AS LONG AS YOU ARE GOD'S CREATIONS YOU NEED SALVATION THROUGH JESUS THE GRACE AND MERCY OF GOD THE FATHER TO ALL HIS CREATIONS.

Abu Huraira reported Muhammad says..."NO ONE OF YOU WILL ENTER PARADISE THROUGH HIS GOOD WORKS". . They said "NOT EVEN YOU OH APOSTLE OF ALLAH?" "NOT EVEN I". Muhammad replied. "UNLESS ALLAH COVER ME WITH HIS GRACE AND MERCY".

MUSLIM NEED TO KNOW ONLY ONE WAY TO BE SAVED THROUGH JESUS ALONE. GRACE AND MERCY IN GOD'S LOVING HAND.
The hadith is true but you misrepresenting the fact. Did the hadith say that Jesus is the Grace and Mercy?
You will have to also prove from authentic islamic sources how Jesus (pbuh) is the grace and mercy

1 Like

Re: Salvation Only In Jesus Alone. The Injil (goodnews) by Sheenor: 7:18am On Oct 10, 2016
udatso:

The hadith is true but you misrepresenting the fact. Did the hadith say that Jesus is the Grace and Mercy?
You will have to also prove from authentic islamic sources how Jesus (pbuh) is the grace and mercy

Even if there's any, you will still reject it. Besides, how can that be found in a muslim hadith? Use your head for once naah..

1 Like

Re: Salvation Only In Jesus Alone. The Injil (goodnews) by udatso: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
Sheenor:

Even if there's any, you will still reject it.

I challenge you to bring an authentic proof and I won't reject it. My word is my honour.

Besides, how can that be found in a muslim hadith? Use your head for once naah..
So if it can't be found in a muslim hadith, why are you trying to prove this absurdity with a Muslim hadith? What's your business with the hadith?
Re: Salvation Only In Jesus Alone. The Injil (goodnews) by Sheenor: 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
You didn't digest the op very well, no need going further with you on this...
Re: Salvation Only In Jesus Alone. The Injil (goodnews) by udatso: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
You can tell yourself whatever make you sleep well. Truth is one. There aren't two truths
Re: Salvation Only In Jesus Alone. The Injil (goodnews) by APCsupporter: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
Op you aren't making sense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Should A Man Of God Build School Only The Rich Can Afford / The Chosen Daily Devotional 3rd,nov. 2016 / Successful Prayers Require The Name Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.