Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

President Mohamudu Buhari Is Derail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Mohamudu Buhari Is Derail (462 Views)

Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit / Buhari's 1983 Coup Was To Derail Igbo Presidency - Ezeife / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Mohamudu Buhari Is Derail by adamsayannaesq(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
We must learn that passively to accept an unjust system is to cooperate with that system, and thereby to become a participant in its evil. - Martin Luther King Jr. On this same page I campaign for PMB little do I know about his antecedents. Less than two years a government that rode to power on the crest of change whose slogan is change begin with me today....How can change begin with me? When the government is not leading the society by example? Hunger pervade the society, Job loose everywhere .since the inception of this administration every policies make is somersaulted, most of the ministers are not right peg in the right hole. I was one of those that shouted foe under GEJ but sincerely speaking human right violations under GEJ is Just one percent compare to what it is today....I believe in change but not this kind of change "the greatest injustice to any society is to keep silent in face of injustice itself " when private citizens right is been violated we run to Judiciary who do we then run to if the right of Judicial officers is now been violated "the man die in him who keep silent in the face of tyranny " The despotic attitude of PMB has become tyrannic Section 292(1)(b) CFRN spells out how to remove or discipline a Judicial officer. It is not enough to copy Ghana or USA where Judges can be arrest,trial because there laws provide for same .In Nigeria what is the position of our law? What is legal can not be illegal also what is illegal can not be legal ! The travail of these members of Bench is already settle in the case of Tawakalitu VS FRN(2013)fwlr. DSS lack the will in the first place to investigate financial impropriety . Morality cannot be legislated, but behavior can be regulated. Judicial decrees may not change the heart, but they can restrain the heartless. - Martin Luther King Jr. I believe there is need to restore sanity to our Judicial system, but that must be through a lawful means...... I could never again raise my voice against the violence of the oppressed, without having first spoken clearly to the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today – my own government.....The task before this government is greater than haunting than any perceive threat. Nigeria belong to all of us, those who are in government only hold it in trust.... A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus almost two years down the lane what is the legacy that will outlive this government on ground ? History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce.
Karl marx. Nigeria is no longer nor interested in the era of 1983-1985 . Let the ruling classes tremble at a communist revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Workingmen of all countries, unite! Arise oh compatriots, lets unite here is a call to obey..... If Judiciary is cripple what become the fate of a common man ? All this approach is beyond anti corruption crusade rather it is an antidote for 2019 election .Arise oh compatriots .. Adamsayannaesq

1 Like

Re: President Mohamudu Buhari Is Derail by DLondonboiy: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
Zombie, it's a little too late....BUHARI is president now and he would remain there till 2023!! Because fools like you refused to listen while wise men spoke!!!

Enjoy your change! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara Mayhem: 546 People & 91 Houses Affected As Devastating Windstorm Hits / The Position Of The Judicial Service Commission On Arrest Of Judges / Now That Amaechi Has Been Proofed Tonne Corrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.