Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,453 members, 7,958,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

Learn How To Create A Your Own Website And Blog Theme With No Coding Skills - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn How To Create A Your Own Website And Blog Theme With No Coding Skills (483 Views)

Is It Possible For Me To Get A Blog Theme That Looked Like The Foxnews.com Page? / I Need A A Blog Theme / My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Create A Your Own Website And Blog Theme With No Coding Skills by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
do you know you can create your own wordpress and blogger template with no coding skills using this software? yes you can in ten minutes.
this tool is use by theme creators and they call it premium themes and they sell it online. why not learn how to use it for your own site and sell it online.

Artisteer It is a tool that can help us to create our own templates WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal, DotNetNuke Y Blogger. It is an automated web design tool that allows us to design completely the front-end of any of the above tools.

On this occasion, I leave the original tutorial Artisteer to generate a WordPress template.

Artisteer can help you create professional and Original Instantly WordPress themes Having without an artistic talent or Struggling with Photoshop, Dreamweaver, HTML and CSS. Artisteer Automatically Creates new and distinctive theme designs that you 'can customize and finalize to your taste.

The following Explains how you can create great looking professional WordPress theme
Re: Learn How To Create A Your Own Website And Blog Theme With No Coding Skills by Temolad: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
FTC
Re: Learn How To Create A Your Own Website And Blog Theme With No Coding Skills by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
whats the meaning of FTC. the reason why you nigerian bloggers perish is you guys lack knowledge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Create A Your Own Website And Blog Theme With No Coding Skills by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
Temolad:
FTC
whats the meaning of FTC. the reason why you nigerian bloggers perish is you guys lack knowledge
Re: Learn How To Create A Your Own Website And Blog Theme With No Coding Skills by emdeey(m): 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
loudtips:

FTC means First To Comment
Re: Learn How To Create A Your Own Website And Blog Theme With No Coding Skills by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
hmmm my aplogise

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Create A Your Own Website And Blog Theme With No Coding Skills by Temolad: 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
loudtips:

never mind sha!
Re: Learn How To Create A Your Own Website And Blog Theme With No Coding Skills by Temolad: 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
loudtips:
hmmm my aplogise
u're wlc

(1) (Reply)

Su / Why You Must Have An Online Presence For Your Business / Free Website Traffic Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.