Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Fire Outbreak: University Of Jos Has Postponed Monday 10th Oct. 2016 First Semes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fire Outbreak: University Of Jos Has Postponed Monday 10th Oct. 2016 First Semes (1493 Views)

Eastern Palm University Admitting For 2017/2018 Session, Fees N250,000 Per Semes / How Much Does It Cost To Run A Masters Program In University Of Jos. / University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Outbreak: University Of Jos Has Postponed Monday 10th Oct. 2016 First Semes by chimoskyg(m): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
Information reaching latestandtrending, comfirmed that the Institution management has annouced the postponment of tomorrow examination due to the fire outbreak.

read the statement by the Registrar below:

UNIVERSITY OF JOS ANNOUNCES POSTPONEMENT OF MONDAY, 10TH OCTOBER, 2016 FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION

All Students and Members of the University of Jos Community are hereby informed that all 2015/2016 Session First Semester Examinations taking place on Monday, 10th October, 2016 have been postponed.

This is due to the unfortunate fire incident which occurred at the Library Complex, Naraguta Campus on the evening of Saturday 8th October, 2016 that affected the Main Library in the Complex, the Faculty of Social Sciences and some Departments in the Faculty of Management Sciences.

This decision is taken pending an emergency Senate Meeting that has been scheduled for Monday 10th October, 2016 by 10.00 am at the Senate Chambers, Bauchi Road Campus. Members of the University Community are hereby urged to remain calm and go about their normal business as the situation has been brought under control.

Thank you.

Mr. Monday M. Danjem

Registrar University of Jos

http://www.latestandtrending.com/2016/10/fire-outbreak-university-of-jos-has.html

Re: Fire Outbreak: University Of Jos Has Postponed Monday 10th Oct. 2016 First Semes by jide219(m): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
First semester for 2016/2017or 2017/2018 I nor get u na ooo
Re: Fire Outbreak: University Of Jos Has Postponed Monday 10th Oct. 2016 First Semes by LordIsaac(m): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
Unijos is a session behind!
Re: Fire Outbreak: University Of Jos Has Postponed Monday 10th Oct. 2016 First Semes by deltateam: 6:15am On Oct 10, 2016
LordIsaac:
Unijos is a session behind!

I still don't get it. Does it mean they didn't do admission this year? Cos I don't see them doing it and finishing lectures then fixing examination.

Does it mean they are autonomous and have nothing to do with JAMB?
Re: Fire Outbreak: University Of Jos Has Postponed Monday 10th Oct. 2016 First Semes by LordIsaac(m): 7:52am On Oct 10, 2016
deltateam:

I still don't get it. Does it mean they didn't do admission this year? Cos I don't see them doing it and finishing lectures then fixing examination.

Does it mean they are autonomous and have nothing to do with JAMB?
Actually, we are waiting for this year's admission list; but the session will still carry 2015/2016 because Unijos is a session behind NUC's academic calender.

(1) (Reply)

Cipm Materials For Intermediate 2 / How Jane Made Me Gain Admission Last Year & Here I Am / Need Help With Lesson Notes For ICT And Data Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.