Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Am Now In My 3rd Year But Can't Continue - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Now In My 3rd Year But Can't Continue (1522 Views)

Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year / Final Year But About To Drop Out. / I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Now In My 3rd Year But Can't Continue by enasgreat: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
After struggling to spend two years in school, i now have to sit back and forget ever being there.

My name is great Enashio ..

Nobody to sponsor and nobody to help . All my frnds abadoned me to my fate and my parents, well, i don't even know them .

Am so down right now ; it's hurt...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Now In My 3rd Year But Can't Continue by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
This will never be my portion.... Just have faith and put your trust in God.... He never fails
Re: Am Now In My 3rd Year But Can't Continue by Efewestern: 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
Delsu school fees is expiring 17th of this month, You can rally round to gather some cash.. anything remaining come back to NL and ask for help, many will be willing to do that.

May GOD see you through.
Re: Am Now In My 3rd Year But Can't Continue by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
God will raise u undeniable helpers.......i don't know if dix wrong but I think u should seek help from d bosses of naira land. Den if its approved, u could post ur acct no for us to help u wit wat we can spare.....if 50 people send u 500naira, dat will cover some expenses. God be with u man.....I also suffered d same fate dat led to my dropout. It ain't easy but thank God for his love and grace dat has turned the situation around
#SuccessSelffie @TribbIsland
Re: Am Now In My 3rd Year But Can't Continue by Olabestonic001(m): 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
enasgreat:
After struggling to spend two years in school, i now have to sit back and forget ever being there.

My name is great Enashio and i school here in Delta State University Abraka...

Nobody to sponsor and nobody to help . All my frnds abadoned me to my fate and my parents, well, i don't even know them .

Am so down right now ; it's hurt...

What Christian Fellowship do you attend?
And are you are good member of that fellowship?
Re: Am Now In My 3rd Year But Can't Continue by SuperSuave(m): 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lemme help you small

Cc: Youngmodulus Antiwailer cool
Re: Am Now In My 3rd Year But Can't Continue by oluwashedy: 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
This shall never be my portion for me and my siblings.... One of the many reasons why I thank God for not granting me admission few years back because it enabled me to work hard to become self sufficient and independent from my folks and having to save for the future even though I rely on them to pay just my fees. If no be God, I would have been a church rat in skul
Re: Am Now In My 3rd Year But Can't Continue by firstking01(m): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
Olabestonic001:

What Christian Fellowship do you attend?
And are you are good member of that fellowship?
A very good question, op answer this question...and plus, which ethnic group do you belong to?
Re: Am Now In My 3rd Year But Can't Continue by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
read punch newspaper of this morning, a chief helped DAT abandoned twins is somolu hospital, get his number and call him. God will help u
Re: Am Now In My 3rd Year But Can't Continue by smksean(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
oluwashedy:
This shall never be my portion for me and my siblings.... One of the many reasons why I thank God for not granting me admission few years back because it enabled me to work hard to become self sufficient and independent from my folks and having to save for the future even though I rely on them to pay just my fees. If no be God, I would have been a church rat in skul
bro this is the wrong place to post this
Re: Am Now In My 3rd Year But Can't Continue by madenigga(m): 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
School is not for everybody doh.
If sm ppl dont drop out who will stay in shops and do oda menier jobs for us?

Re: Am Now In My 3rd Year But Can't Continue by oluwashedy: 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
smksean:
bro this is the wrong place to post this
Lolz bro we meet again. Life! So where do you think is appropriate for my post cuz I was trying to let him know the advantages of being self dependent
Re: Am Now In My 3rd Year But Can't Continue by Bayhaqqi: 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
those who give a f**k. i think itz in d oza room
Re: Am Now In My 3rd Year But Can't Continue by enasgreat: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
epobot:
read punch newspaper of this morning, a chief helped DAT abandoned twins is somolu hospital, get his number and call him. God will help u
I don't undastand u dear
Re: Am Now In My 3rd Year But Can't Continue by enasgreat: 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
firstking01:
A very good question, op answer this question...and plus, which ethnic group do you belong to?
I don't attend fellowship
Re: Am Now In My 3rd Year But Can't Continue by enasgreat: 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
TsaTrinity:
God will raise u undeniable helpers.......i don't know if dix wrong but I think u should seek help from d bosses of naira land. Den if its approved, u could post ur acct no for us to help u wit wat we can spare.....if 50 people send u 500naira, dat will cover some expenses. God be with u man.....I also suffered d same fate dat led to my dropout. It ain't easy but thank God for his love and grace dat has turned the situation around
#SuccessSelffie @TribbIsland
tanx boss.. Plz, if u cn be of help, i promise to give anytin jst to get help... Plz any way
Re: Am Now In My 3rd Year But Can't Continue by enasgreat: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Efewestern:
Delsu school fees is expiring 17th of this month, You can rally round to gather some cash.. anything remaining come back to NL and ask for help, many will be willing to do that.

May GOD see you through.
honestly sir, am totally drained.. Pls, if u cn help, help me.. Am willing to do anytin or giv anytin for it... I jst want to graduate.. Plz sir
Re: Am Now In My 3rd Year But Can't Continue by enasgreat: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Am Now In My 3rd Year But Can't Continue by enasgreat: 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Am Now In My 3rd Year But Can't Continue by firstking01(m): 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
enasgreat:

I don't attend fellowship
You see your life angry...oya, continue rallying around for the money then...God help you.
Re: Am Now In My 3rd Year But Can't Continue by enasgreat: 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2017

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Publish New Payment Methods For 2017/18 UTME Registration / Just In: Lautech Resumes / University Of Abuja Students Stranded - See Students Sleeping On The Floor (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.