Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Five Types Of People You Find In Viewing Centres. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Five Types Of People You Find In Viewing Centres. (564 Views)

Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) / How Much Does It Cost To Watch Football at Viewing Centres In Your Hood? / My View On The MESSI-RONALDO Age-long Debate In Viewing Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Types Of People You Find In Viewing Centres. by rafabenitez: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Its no longer news that the super eagles defeated the zambian national side by 2 goals to one,courtesy of our own kelechi iheanacho and alex iweobi,before mbesuma struck late for a consolation for the hosts.below are five types of people who are found in viewing centres.
1)THE HISTORIANS/DIEHARD FANS:we all know how bad the super eagles have been for a couple of year,having failed to qualify for two afcon tournaments,but that did little to the diehard fans of the national side,also of worthy mentions are those our historians who will give us endless lectures about super eagles on why the coaching crew,nff and the players have never performed for year,these set of people can give you the history of nigerian football better than our beret minister.
2)THE POOL/BETNAIJA/NAIRABET GUYS:These set of people especially guys will always there long slips with biros,ticking there tickets,while others are jubiliating for the match,they rejoice for their slip,i need not tell you there reactions when a player misses a chance especially when their slip is at stake.
3)THE PHONE/POWER BANK CHARGING CREW:These set of people depend on public viewing centres to boost their phones esp now phcn has failed,they always pray the match is delayed or tells the owner of the viewing centre at the end of the match to wait so that they can see the group table or see goals scored,all is jst fr batteries to add one more bar.
4)THE EPL CREW:I belong to this group,we always compare our favourite clubsides to the national teams,imagine some of us complaining mikel dnt knw how to shoot or score like Ronaldo.
5)THE LAST CREW,THE POLITICAL GROUP:These set of people from kick off will argue over political situations in the country,topics like saraki,ekweremadu,tinubu,oyegun,apc and pdp wahala will take centre stage,many will be sweating even under the fan just to defend,buhari,dasuki,or even fayose to make a point,i drop my pen here add yours...oga lala,mynd 44 abeg na my first thread be this make e reach permanent site.
Re: Five Types Of People You Find In Viewing Centres. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
LmaO grin
Re: Five Types Of People You Find In Viewing Centres. by LordZero(m): 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
The FPL gang.. Always making noise about players in their squad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mou Is Right To Be Mad At Conte / Manchester United Breaks Record With Draw Against Burnley / Chapecoense Name Mancini As Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.