Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,967 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

I Made A Promise To Marry Her But She Is Hepatitis B - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Made A Promise To Marry Her But She Is Hepatitis B (806 Views)

All You Need To Know About The Deadly Hepatitis B Virus! / Is Hepatitis B Vaccination Free In Government Hospitals? / What Is Hepatitis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made A Promise To Marry Her But She Is Hepatitis B by Namady(m): 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hey Guys! This is something that has to do with my health and future entirely...
Four years ago (2012) I met someone, it started like joke it grew up slowly and in d end we kinda come to an understanding to get married. Recently she found out that she is Hepatitis B and she was honest because she told me truth. She asked if I am still interested in her and I couldn't answer her. I told her to give me sometimes I will think about it and get back to her. I love her so much and I'm confused.
My blood group is A+ and my genotype is AA while her blood group is O+ and her genotype is AS.
I ask u guys.. what would you do if u were in my situation
Re: I Made A Promise To Marry Her But She Is Hepatitis B by nestic(m): 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
mah guy marry for luv and regret in future, better look for another partner, else ur children will be motherless. anyway i heard the vaccine is out

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Promise To Marry Her But She Is Hepatitis B by BayLord01(m): 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
Go for luv man, was once in your shoe and I choose the best option which is love, now with 2 cute kids

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Promise To Marry Her But She Is Hepatitis B by samuelson06(m): 11:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
You can marry and live happily with her. The problem here is that you don't know what to do that's why you want to run away. Fear thrives where there is lack of knowledge. I met my girl asthmatic. I never knew she had it because she was hiding it from me. After sometime and understanding the love I had for her, she called me one day and said, "My Treasure, I'm asthmatic." I looked at her and said to her, "Ima Ima, you won't always be asthmatic." My response left her surprised because her ex never received the news the way I did. She also thought the news probably would change my countenance at the moment but it never did because I know how to work around diseases and infirmities. Today, she is no more asthmatic. I don't run around begging people to open shop either early morning or late night to sell Ventolin or Franol for me. Don't say Hepatitis B is deadlier that Asthma. All of them are from the same source and can be dealt with the same way. Seek knowledge to be free.

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Promise To Marry Her But She Is Hepatitis B by Sunnylink(m): 7:34am On Oct 10, 2016
My broda true love is scarce. If u are willing I can teach you a herbal remedy that will get ride of the virus permanently from her body. This the time to show how much you love her. call me 08130980121 OR 08076190606

1 Like

Re: I Made A Promise To Marry Her But She Is Hepatitis B by drkells(m): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2016
If you truly love her, as a Doctor i can assure you there are natural herbs, and electromedicines that combats hpv2 and 3 ,Follow your heart,
Namady:
Hey Guys! This is something that has to do with my health and future entirely...
Four years ago (2012) I met someone, it started like joke it grew up slowly and in d end we kinda come to an understanding to get married. Recently she found out that she is Hepatitis B and she was honest because she told me truth. She asked if I am still interested in her and I couldn't answer her. I told her to give me sometimes I will think about it and get back to her. I love her so much and I'm confused.
My blood group is A+ and my genotype is AA while her blood group is O+ and her genotype is AS.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Promise To Marry Her But She Is Hepatitis B by Lexusgs430: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2016
Namady:

Hep B is a liver disease, low risk in adults, but on the long term could damage the kids liver.
Both of you need to visit medical practioners for proper medical advice.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emzor Unveils New Paracetamol Calls It Para 1000 / Unclaimed Corpses Litter Mortuaries In Nigerian Hospitals / Health Benefits from 10 important Essential Oils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.