Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,743 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! (10238 Views)

Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You / "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech / Obiano Apologizes To Peter Obi, As They Reconcile (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by adconline(m): 1:56am On Oct 11, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

He is most certainly not the sole representative of the companies listed above. And for your information those companies u listed do not have a great following in Nigeria. If you don't understand please ask.

You haven't said anything. Show us companies built by your hero-politrickians

1 Like

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by globe16: 3:09am On Oct 11, 2016
DjAndroid:
But some points here are not true. The 150 hummer buses mentioned here were all the China made Joylong and innoson hummer buses. They were given to many establishments on the last day of Peter Obi as governor. Establishments like The National Open University, Silver bird tv, radio Nigeria etc.

Secondly ANIDS transport is still up and running. Moreover, Peter obi didn't buy 406 while in office. He bought only Ford focus, Ford escape, Nissan sunny, the China humerus bus, Nissan urvan, and innoson buses. These were the type vehicles he used. 406 has been outdated during his tenure.

I'm not Peter Obi's fan but the little I know is what I have said
during his speech on the paltform peter obi clearly stated he bought 406 for judges so stop lying, btw where is my friend ibidi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by globe16: 3:10am On Oct 11, 2016
SirJeffry:
[s]I know Mbuze, Joy Emordi's younger brother very well, he's a tout.

Believing a man who was wastefully trained at Oxford university only to come back and destroy his dad's dynasty is a stupid thing to do.

He thought Peter Obi's govt would be an avenue to amass wealth but he was disappointed hence the media attacks.

I know him closely so I urge people to treat his utterances like that of Mr. Ibu.[/s]
critic the message and not the messenger

1 Like

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by globe16: 7:06am On Oct 11, 2016
o42austino:
he is the chairman of fidelity Bank, before he became a governor he owns a company that manufacture white and Red wine in South Africa known as Two Ocean and you think he can't afford a mall?, even banks will be falling on its self to finance such asset for him because of its marketability.
when will you stop this nonsense.. why didnt he build the mall before becoming governor? You want to honestly say peter obi did not steal Anambra money? Rubbish..

1 Like

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by o42austino(m): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2016
globe16:

when will you stop this nonsense.. why didnt he build the mall before becoming governor? You want to honestly say peter obi did not steal Anambra money? Rubbish..
I can't swear for him about am dem sure of his personality and character, I am not saying what I saw from the media and saying what I saw with my own eyes.
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by globe16: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2016
SirJeffry:
[s]Mr. Man, Peter was already a POUNDS billionaire before becoming Anambra governor.

Yes, his wife's family attended Olumba Olumba but Peter was never part of it. His wife's BMW was not bulletproof, that I know just as I know my last meal. There was no helipad in govt house as alleged. I must say that Peter used contractors he knew and trusted just like every other person would do.

Mbuze didn't have contracting firm, any experience or any expertise yet he was jostling for contracts just to pocket money.

I remember how he forcefully snatched N200k from Peter at his office when he wanted money to visit his family at abuja. Peter had told him there was no money to give him at that time for his usual travel. A man that was left his family at abuja and messing around with unizik kids. That's to show you how "toutish" he was/is. I just wanna keep recors straight, that's all[/s].
what a pile of rubbish.. going by your logic, orji uzor kalu didnt steal a penny as bia governor since he was far richer than obi before he became governor.. As for peter obi being a pound billionaire before becoming governor, I also heard he was the richest man in the world before becoming governor.. You peter obi clowns never cease to amaze

1 Like

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by jpphilips(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2016
When an opposing political party comes up with a statement like this.

"What he does not know is that President Buhari is a no nonsense person. He does not take kindly to hypocrites and corruption”.

I wonder whether these clowns in the east understand that they are opposing not proposing the incumbent government, anyways they still have a lot to learn.

The clown who wrote this piece forgot that the buses were distributed to the principals of all the secondary schools in Anambra state, still in use till date.
When an igbo man takes it upon himself to drag his fellow igbo man to the mud, then you wonder how such people will make it at the national level.

Nnamdi Kanu should quickly denounce Biafra and contest for presidency, he has the popularity block of the igbos, better than the present political clowns.

1 Like

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by Piggyeasterner: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2023
Another banger

3 Likes

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by Afamed: 8:26am On Jun 30, 2023
Most of us, who were in Anambra during Peter Obi administration knew the actrocities this Pandora fraud commited

Obi can only claim to be a saint to his gullible followers.

It will interest you to know, most of the roads built by Obi when he was a Gov collapsed even before he left Office.
That Obi ehhhhh

4 Likes

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by Scarrr: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2023
See the tiffing messiah they tried to sell to usπŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by Piggyeasterner: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2023
We dodged the bullets

2 Likes

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by chichar1(f): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2023
blackpanda:

So you tell the lies for free
morroco everybody cannot be ZOMBIE like you. Take it or leave it.
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by chichar1(f): 9:41am On Jun 30, 2023
Afamed:
Most of us, who were in Anambra during Peter Obi administration knew the actrocities this Pandora fraud commited

Obi can only claim to be a saint to his gullible followers.

It will interest you to know, most of the roads built by Obi when he was a Gov collapsed even before he left Office.
That Obi ehhhhh
ogbeni you have never been to Anambra state. Stop crying like a teen and parading your self as nuisance here on a daily basis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by chichar1(f): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2023
Piggyeasterner:
We dodged the bullets
Naso !!!!!! Bullets from Tinubu ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by chichar1(f): 9:45am On Jun 30, 2023
Scarrr:
See the tiffing messiah they tried to sell to usπŸ˜‚
Your own messiah na confirmed PABLO ESCOBAR!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by chichar1(f): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2023
globe16:

what a pile of rubbish.. going by your logic, orji uzor kalu didnt steal a penny as bia governor since he was far richer than obi before he became governor.. As for peter obi being a pound billionaire before becoming governor, I also heard he was the richest man in the world before becoming governor.. You peter obi clowns never cease to amaze
Peter OBI is a WHALE compare to your generation who are just piece of crayfish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by chichar1(f): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2023
globe16:

JAMB PAST QUESTION.
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by Occurstaem(m): 10:09am On Jun 30, 2023
DjAndroid:
But some points here are not true. The 150 hummer buses mentioned here were all the China made Joylong and innoson hummer buses. They were given to many establishments on the last day of Peter Obi as governor. Establishments like The National Open University, Silver bird tv, radio Nigeria etc.

Secondly ANIDS transport is still up and running. Moreover, Peter obi didn't buy 406 while in office. He bought only Ford focus, Ford escape, Nissan sunny, the China humerus bus, Nissan urvan, and innoson buses. These were the type vehicles he used. 406 has been outdated during his tenure.

I'm not Peter Obi's fan but the little I know is what I have said
Ok
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by drlateef: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2023
Peter Obi is a packaged scammer. He could only scam his people alone.

2 Likes

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by GeneralPula: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2023
Lamba Nanu..

We saw it all coming..

1 Like

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by GeneralPula: 10:39am On Jun 30, 2023
drlateef:
Peter Obi is a packaged scammer. He could only scam his people alone.
Devil lives inside Lamba Nanu..

All of a sudden, dem come dey package ham like saint..

2 Likes

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by Afamed: 11:34am On Jun 30, 2023
chichar1:
ogbeni you have never been to Anambra state. Stop crying like a teen and parading your self as nuisance here on a daily basis.

I know Anambra more than

The entire SE, I will take you to the various communities

When your Pandora fraud was still a trader at Ochanja market, far back 2003, that was when I started coming to Anambra

1 Like

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by Scarrr: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2023
chichar1:
Your own messiah na confirmed PABLO ESCOBAR!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
your Thiefing Messiah is a crook and a chronic liar. πŸ€ͺ
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by jogojogo: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
ificatchmodeh:
Ibos and bring him down syndrome..una get power.. sad
So exposing a liar and chronic hypocrites like Peter Obi is now a brining down syndrome?
Get out

1 Like

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by jogojogo: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
jpphilips:
When an opposing political party comes up with a statement like this.

"What he does not know is that President Buhari is a no nonsense person. He does not take kindly to hypocrites and corruption”.

I wonder whether these clowns in the east understand that they are opposing not proposing the incumbent government, anyways they still have a lot to learn.

The clown who wrote this piece forgot that the buses were distributed to the principals of all the secondary schools in Anambra state, still in use till date.
When an igbo man takes it upon himself to drag his fellow igbo man to the mud, then you wonder how such people will make it at the national level.

Nnamdi Kanu should quickly denounce Biafra and contest for presidency, he has the popularity block of the igbos, better than the present political clowns.
Igbos are terrorist!!!

1 Like

Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by 2special(m): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by Godjone(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2023
jogojogo:

So exposing a liar and chronic hypocrites like Peter Obi is now a brining down syndrome?
Get out
can you explain how he managed to save75 billions for the incoming administration? If he is a thief like tinubu, he would have frittered away with those billions. Una head nor correct
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by chichar1(f): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
Afamed:

I know Anambra more than

The entire SE, I will take you to the various communities

When your Pandora fraud was still a trader at Ochanja market, far back 2003, that was when I started coming to Anambra
ogbeni You are a bloody liar .
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by chichar1(f): 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2023
Scarrr:
your Thiefing Messiah is a crook and a chronic liar. πŸ€ͺ
Your own Thiefing Messiah is a crooked and a DRUG BARON like PABLO ESCOBAR.
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by Scarrr: 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2023
chichar1:
Your own Thiefing Messiah is a crooked and a DRUG BARON like PABLO ESCOBAR.
yenyenyen! go to court and proof he has anything to do with drug or shut up forever.. meanwhile blood of victims of ezu river killings is still hanging on your Messiah's head and other unspeakable evils he spearheaded.*spits*
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by Afamed: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
chichar1:
ogbeni You are a bloody liar .

Mention your community/ Local Govt in Anambra, if I don't describe people and Govt facilities close to your house.

Achalugo, just mention your local Govt area
Re: Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! by chichar1(f): 12:35am On Jul 01, 2023
Scarrr:
yenyenyen! go to court and proof he has anything to do with drug or shut up forever.. meanwhile blood of victims of ezu river killings is still hanging on your Messiah's head and other unspeakable evils he spearheaded.*spits*
Aaarryiiii!!!!! You go to court and proof he has anything to do with ezu river killings or go to hell..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapchi Schoolgirls: Gaidam Blames Abduction On Withdrawal Of Military / "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe / Peter Abel Diah Resigns As Taraba House Of Assembly Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.