Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

How A Topic On Nairaland Changed My Life After Loosing My Job. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Topic On Nairaland Changed My Life After Loosing My Job. (5045 Views)

My Personal Story:How My Venturing Into This Business Changed My Life. / N20,000 Changed To N10 Notes In Ibadan, Apata (Photos) / Mile 12 Market Comes Back To Life After Deadly Tribal Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Topic On Nairaland Changed My Life After Loosing My Job. by Dolypson04(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
I am in. padepoju@gmail.com
Re: How A Topic On Nairaland Changed My Life After Loosing My Job. by davonny: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
pls, i need d info seriously fishleg123@gmail.com
Re: How A Topic On Nairaland Changed My Life After Loosing My Job. by yamaibaba(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
shedrachdogara@gmail.com
Re: How A Topic On Nairaland Changed My Life After Loosing My Job. by Buchika: 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
your story is touching, help a brother also, bochris8@gmail.com
Re: How A Topic On Nairaland Changed My Life After Loosing My Job. by lizzb: 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lizz4ola@yahoo.com
Re: How A Topic On Nairaland Changed My Life After Loosing My Job. by chris20000: 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chris20000.cc@gmail.com
Re: How A Topic On Nairaland Changed My Life After Loosing My Job. by samuelfive: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
oluseguncimple@gmail.com
Re: How A Topic On Nairaland Changed My Life After Loosing My Job. by matoxy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
Bro, that's inspiring. In the same condition you are before, please help a brother. Here is my mail

penielopemipo@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: How A Topic On Nairaland Changed My Life After Loosing My Job. by curatorX: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
Oh my God, I'm just imagining how much this guy is going to make from these poor lad dosing out their email.

Nothing is truly free, even free education someone is paying for it somewhere!

See, real people like Venzal, Beastzone, Victor101 et al. always explicitly provide their expertise free of charge.

This guy is simply after your wallets!

Re: How A Topic On Nairaland Changed My Life After Loosing My Job. by Goovo(m): 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
Pls am interested, henryadagbon@gmail.com
Re: How A Topic On Nairaland Changed My Life After Loosing My Job. by Remmy209: 10:44am On Oct 13, 2016
loveremimore@yahoo.com
Re: How A Topic On Nairaland Changed My Life After Loosing My Job. by curatorX: 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
Because I said the truth, this Chris guy has been on my neck for exposing is intentions.

Don't say it's free and starts asking people to pay you 9k for some ebooks.

I've read tons of ebooks but, what Venzal and other great Nairalanders has selflessly gave for free here has helped and continue to help.

If your true intention is to help, help and don't be selling emotional stories everywhere. Help people free. If you have something to sell, clearly states it in your posts.

chrisflyin:
Why selling it? Why not give it for free? Hmmmm something is fishing here.

Seems you're pained bro. Unlike you, I explicitly express my intentions. I'm selling what I claimed.

You claimed to help people for free but you started asking them to pay 10k to have some emails.

Show evidence that you earn money from whatever you are selling. I pitied all these vulnerable guys.

Bros, go and learn from Venzal, Victor101, Beastzone, Ymodulus and others. They've helped thousands of people without fishy moves.

If you can help 100%,keep your crap to yourself!

It's funny what people do to raid others. PLEASE, NAIRALANDERS DON'T FALL FOR IT.

DON'T LET ANYONE SELL ANY FUNNY STORY TO YOU.

GOD BLESS EVERYONE!

2 Likes

Re: How A Topic On Nairaland Changed My Life After Loosing My Job. by needinfo: 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
chrisflyin:

The topic on nairaland only said you can make money online. There were no tips.

I was frustrated and confused having searched for jobs from mainland to island. Lagos to Abuja no way. I just decided to give it a try. It took me 3 months of intense training by an Indian to get to where I am now. What I am teaching are things you already know but doing wrongly like freelancing, cash funnels, internet marketing, etc. My wife paid for the course but now I am offering it for free to help others.

Besides what I am doing is free. Nairaland does not accept attachments more than 4mb, so how can I send videos and materials up to 10Mb? Anyway, I have more than enough people already. You change the world by starting with 1 person.

Thanks
now i see you don't have anything to offer. All your stories are fake. You are just trying to feed on gullible one's that has dropped their email so you can blast them. I have gone through your profile and i noticed your act is fake and deceitful. What a shame. Some people can go this to this length to gain attention. 10mb files can be upload on mediafire, datafilehost and lots more

2 Likes

Re: How A Topic On Nairaland Changed My Life After Loosing My Job. by twosquare(m): 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
freelancingplus@gmail.com
Re: How A Topic On Nairaland Changed My Life After Loosing My Job. by Baldg: 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
scam
Re: How A Topic On Nairaland Changed My Life After Loosing My Job. by prinxmax(m): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
YOU NEED A BUSINESS PLAN...... Don't go into that business without a business plan.

Starting a new business or expanding an existing one could be scary, but with proper business plan and guidance, you are sure to scale through the huddles and mistakes of startups. Small businesses fail for lack of proper planning and your planning starts with a well written business plan from a professional.

You only have one chance at nailing that crucial first impression with investors and lenders.
A persuasive and attractive business plan, financial projection, and executive summary can make your path to funding much, much short

We will help you refine your ideas and strategies, and mold them into a viable business. We challenge your assumptions, fill gaps in your thinking, do lots of independent research and analysis, and help formulate business models, tactics, and strategies. We help crystalize your long-term competitive differentiation, identify target markets, and plan for business scalability. And then we help you express it in a compelling package – whether it’s a business plan, financial forecast, or executive summary – that is most appropriate for your specific situation and target audience.

Call or whatsap us today..
Rindeth Consulting
+2347032618349

https:///EOAtxtH0rFvFNRdOjSUedS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Multistream TM LTD, A Company That Is Dedicated To Providing You Wealth & Health / MTURK Account For Sale / What's Postal Code Of Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.