Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

What Is That Little Item That Delays You Form Moving Out In The Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is That Little Item That Delays You Form Moving Out In The Morning (426 Views)

Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) / What Is The Oldest Item You Own? / Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is That Little Item That Delays You Form Moving Out In The Morning by laivwire(m): 12:55am On Oct 10, 2016
Mine is simple: Car keys get lost, Can't find my watch or I wonder where I dropped the darn belt. Whats yours peeps?
Re: What Is That Little Item That Delays You Form Moving Out In The Morning by lilmax(m): 6:12am On Oct 10, 2016
comb

(1) (Reply)

See How School Children Lost Their Lives While Using Woodenbridge As Passage / How To Protect Your Bank Account Online / Kenya Makes History By Organizing Mr And Mrs Albinism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.