Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) (66106 Views)

Paypal Charge Me This Morning To Confirm My Card / Manly Things All Girls Secretly Do (photos) / What Will You Do? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
Waking up in the morning, late for work and you see this at the door.

Or a neighbor calling you to come help her kill a small snake and you see this

Lalasticlala

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by ademasta(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
I will shout "Blood of Lalasticlala oooo, safe me oooo shocked"

588 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by CaptainSALAZAR: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
Take ten steps back, snap the snake, log in nairaland and call on lalasticlala

286 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by sisisioge: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
Chisos! Then die, then wake, then run, then move for good....not to be heard of in that town ever again. Geskia!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Horlohlah: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
I'll probably be in Paris by the time I finish running.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by daveP(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
jon snow fall on you. bind, break, sorry... tear. lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by CivilianJTF(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
ademasta:
Hehehehehe... U bad o

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Karleb(m): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
Even though I have Snakophobia, I'll easily kill this one.

I almost killed something as long as this in school.

4 Likes

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by avadella(f): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
ademasta:
grin
Yes blood of lala

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by sod09(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
Bloody hell shocked
I will go and call lalasticala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by LilSmith55(m): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
Call my gf to buy peppersoup ingredient immediatly

38 Likes

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Daeylar(f): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
Run away first, then find a friend that will help me kill the snake
I can't shout abeg,

Na real blood of lalasticlala LMAO grin grin grin
ademasta:

You are a true nairalander, respect
CaptainSALAZAR:

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by iheanyi4u(m): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
Na to jejely go back to bed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Tolexander: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
When I no be IPOB!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
I Dont even know

Cc explorer hurricane maria coming in Puerto Rico. Check it out

1 Like

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
Karleb:
Even though I have Snakophobia, I'll easily kill this one.

I almost killed something as long as this in school.
Yinmu

10 Likes

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by ademasta(m): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
cheesy
Daeylar:
Run away first, then find a friend that will help me kill the snake
I can't shout abeg,

Na real blood of lalasticlala LMAO grin grin grin

You are a true nairalander, respect

1 Like

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by ademasta(m): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
avadella:

grin
Yes blood of lala
cheesy
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by ademasta(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
cheesy
CivilianJTF:

Hehehehehe... U bad o
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by leonard002(m): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
call 911

1 Like

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
leonard002:
call 911

For naija

10 Likes

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by horlahsunbo225(m): 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
Run and run and run and call lala
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by WizAkzy: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
It can't happen o. Not me
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by StarBukola(f): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
It most b my village people ,will go back to pray

1 Like

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Shiit gave me goosebumps
Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
Kuke kill me now... stay indoor all day

1 Like

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by IamSINZ(m): 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
I'll phone the army embarassed

1 Like

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by smardray(m): 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
I'll snap it and post it on social media to channel for likes and comments. ...#20thcenturyproblem

2 Likes

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
ademasta:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by boss1310(m): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
looking at the size of this am only wondering how these people who kill the snakes we see here every time manage to do it

2 Likes

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainSALAZAR:
choi grin

1 Like

Re: Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) by Mrjo(m): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainSALAZAR:
to do what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce / 21 Death-defying Photos That Will Make Your Heart Skip A Beat! / Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.