Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Become A Land Owner With Less Stress - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Become A Land Owner With Less Stress (367 Views)

MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / Get Cash With Less Stress... This Is A Sure Business... / MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Land Owner With Less Stress by usoroj: 1:10am On Oct 10, 2016
Recession Is Not Enough Excuse Not To Invest From The Little You're Making.

With The Introduction Of Our Flexible Payment Plan Where You Can Be Paying #10,000 Or #20,000 Monthly, We Are Set To Make Even A Low Income Earner A Landlord Conveniently.
Pay For Twelve (12) Months And Commence Construction. It Is The Best Offer You Can Ever Get.

Don't Think Too Far.............New Price Loading Soon...0.5%

#AinaGoldEstates
#FastWayToBeALandlord

Contact James Usoro on 08167104744 For More Details or
Add me up on whatsapp on:08032213972

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Am Desperate In Need / I-phone 6s Up For Grabs In The “rosabon Lease It To Win It Promo” / Earn Real Free Bitcoins Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.