Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi (47617 Views)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by diamond88: 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mmm official shot down site after the death of the owner

Read the full reason

MMM STOPS OPERATING

Dear participants,

After much deliberation, we have made the conclusion that continuing the System operation, without our leader and ideological inspirer, is impossible and makes no sense. We all carried out the tasks he assigned to us, since we had no doubt in his genius and rightness of the path he had chosen. We are firmly aware of the fact that none of us has a full view of his conception’s profoundness and sequence of all the actions to achieve a final goal, declared in the "MMM's Ideology". Sergey Mavrodi's broadmindedness scale is unprecedented. Therefore any attempts to continue the System operation without him are bound to fail. We respect him immeasurably and cannot afford to allow that our unskilled actions may cause profanation of his concepts.

In view of the above, with deep sadness, we have to announce the ultimate and irreversible MMM closure.

We also remind (as a matter of form) that all initially were fully aware of the risks and read the WARNING and confirmed that by checking the relevant box when registering.

Hoping for your understanding, Administration.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by diamond88: 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Come and see

3 Likes

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by clementjava: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
NA WA OOOOO, FINALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by diamond88: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
Try the site yourself if it will go through

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Synthase(m): 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
Good riddance to bad rubbish!

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Chine12(m): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
Like if you wish MMM could come back and Share if you Don't

42 Likes 153 Shares

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Emmyk(m): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
LOL. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by swiz123(m): 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
I thinking of starting my own scheme,

I hope nairalanders patronize me

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by psychologist(m): 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
Am very sure this mavrodi guy is not dead, he's just faking death...

Putin we are watching you

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by CodeTemplar: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
How delusional can people be!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by DanielsParker(m): 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
with people's fortunes.. 2016; a year to remember!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
Many people wouldn't have PAID those money they lost into the TITHE BOX in the first place!!!

MMM was really a DEVOURER?

Click LIKE for YES

Click SHARE for NO

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
So u want to tell me after the pain MMM caused many people, some still have the Gods to take part in it? Na wa o..

some Nigerian's never learn.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by maxiuc(m): 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by datfreshdoc(m): 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
Scammers everywhere in buhari's regime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by happney65: 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
Trust a Russian at ur own peril..Dude might not even be dead sef he fit be arrangee..Russians are a crazy set of people..I dont think we are as corrupt as Vladimir Putin or the Russian oligarchs.A Bunch of crazy individuals

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
MMM, The gullible people nitemare.... Mm
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by NonFarmPayrol: 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mmm that year

It tried

Thanks to cryptocurrency sha

Took up from where macro stopped
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by SleakBuzzPR: 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
And the adamant ones got fvcked over finally...

Joro Jara Joro.....In fela's voice grin

9 Likes

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by cosmatika(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
Every Nigerian living in Russia should attend Mavrodi's burial. Make una huzzle enough food and chicken with wine. If dey look una one kin, tell dem Zaga sent u to eat his 750k dat I lent to Mavrodi in 2016 cry

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by CarlosTheJackal: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
finally I got a closure. my money gone forever

9 Likes

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by gurunlocker: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
My sympathy to every investors that partake in the scam...... The smart ones and the foolish ones, your eyes should be clear now.

I still don't believe the guy is dead though, it's possibly a planned work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Originality007: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
At the beginning MMM was just too sweet, b4 kasala burst...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Equado(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
Lol, what would my friend emmanuel do now? let me go and check up on him

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Olalan(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
So sad some peps won't forget the damage this scheme did to them, some were lucky but majority got their fingers burnt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Smartsyn(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
The close of another scamming era. Looking forward to the next one.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by BiafranBushBoy: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
Why should you invest in MMM, when we have several secured investments that pay up to 15.85% interest. I think the reason is ignorance.

Click here to see the investment potfolios

1 Like

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by coldsummer: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
lmao.

the guy don carry the money go

they chopped my $100 though. mmmunited grin grin grin grin

e pain me
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by id4sho(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
MMM fooled those foolish enough to want to reap when they didn't sow, its that simple! Greedy and gullible set of folks! Does money grow on trees? How can you think money would be taken from Mr B and given to Mr A, then Mr B would be waiting for Mr C to join as well to pay him, by the time Mr C comes in there is already a 170% deficit in the system, multiply that deficit by a million participants and then you would see why ponzi schemes are evil!
They were warned but never listened, like a rat whom is sprinkled little cheese to entice they kept moving towards the MMM trap till they got into the financial trap of their lives.
Mavrodi is a real man, mavrodi is Dead but his legacy lives on.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Lawalemi(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
Finally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by koolgee(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
grin grin
Re: MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi by Jh0wsef(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide / #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.