Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Ladies Please Read This Interview With Caroline King And Learn How To Focus On Y - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Please Read This Interview With Caroline King And Learn How To Focus On Y (701 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma / Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Please Read This Interview With Caroline King And Learn How To Focus On Y by IIjulius(m): 4:15am On Oct 10, 2016
The fact remains that Caroline King is a veteran in the acting business.

She has conquered the soap operas, movies and even the cinemas. There is absolutely no doubt that the soft-spoken actress is our Nollywood sweetheart.

Caroline spoke to Sunday Sun on her relationship with her mum and how it has impacted her life positively.

When last did you see your mum?
That would be during the holidays as she stays in the US with my sister. Recently, when the children were on holidays, they came to Nigeria for three weeks. That was like three months ago, I think.

What food does she cook that you like most?
That is banga soup. Her banga soup is quite tasty.

What’s her favourite meal?
She loves yam and garden egg sauce a lot.

Are you very close to her or not?
Now, I can say yes. Maybe, because I am a mother now and I understand how much she loves me and stuffs like that.

But growing up, we were like opposite sides of the pole, because I was more of a daddy’s girl. I had a better relationship with my father than with my mum. I remember there was a time my dad was like she should just give him some space.

He said the way she behaved, you could have thought he was married to two women. He told her to talk to me and stop waiting for him to come into the issues.

You mean there was a kind of rivalry between you and your mum?
Yea, kind of, because she felt my dad was too lenient with me. She was just strict and still is very strict. As old as I am, I am over fifty but when she comes in, I still tremble (laughs).You know there are things I can say easily when she is not around but when she is around me, I have to think twice and try to edit it well in my head before I let it out of my mouth.

As a teenager, what did she tell you about boys?
Ha! (Laughs) My mum said if I even allow a boy to smile at me for too long I will get pregnant. It was so bad that. Source http://www.teclius.com/2016/10/ladies-please-read-this-interview-with.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Osu’s Fans Blasted Her Over Flaunting Cleavages On Social Media / See What A Facebook User Found Inside 5alive (pics) / Mark Zuckerberg Told A Pro-biafran To Do This If He Wants Him To Promote Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.