Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard (28664 Views)

Letters Between DSS And National Judicial Council On Corrupt Judges (photos) / Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable / Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 10, 2016
I stand with buhari on this

2 Likes

Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by jaybee3(m): 7:04am On Oct 10, 2016
ifyalways:
How can BVN give out funds allegedly stashed at basements and underground tanks?

Na witchcraft BVN undecided

Perhaps the BVN led to the discovery of unexplainable wealth which didn't directly correlate with expected income of suspects and thus triggered the chain reaction that subsequently led to the discovery of more stashed raw cash

7 Likes

Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:05am On Oct 10, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by emamos: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2016
Pavore9:
Some people only attach the arrests of these judges to politics and politicians! What of our innocent fellow Nigerians who are languishing in different prisons because Justice was sold?
truth

1 Like

Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by emamos: 7:25am On Oct 10, 2016
Babatindan:
thought they said Gej was clueless. he said he was fighting corruption sytematically, now BVN introduced under him can now be used to trace people's multiple account. what has buhari introduced to d table? none but gestapo-style of arresting armless judges in d middle of night. Dss shld pls visit sambisa in d middle of night na, shekau is d most corrupt human being for having girls with him witout paying bride price
senseless

7 Likes

Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by emamos: 7:32am On Oct 10, 2016
blackpanda:

GEJ introduced many things that never got implemented including TSA. The massive corruption and impunity under him destroyed all his good ideas
you got it right

4 Likes

Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by Chikpat(m): 8:25am On Oct 10, 2016
Am luving dis fyt against corruption and dis z gud for Nigeria.

Cud DSS do dis unda Jonathan?

6 Likes

Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:30am On Oct 10, 2016
Chikpat:
Am luving dis fyt against corruption and dis z gud for Nigeria.

Cud DSS do dis unda Jonathan?

Back then Stealing Was Not Corruption.

7 Likes

Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by tonio2wo: 8:48am On Oct 10, 2016
ifyalways:
How can BVN give out funds allegedly stashed at basements and underground tanks?

You go fear allegation na? grin

1 Like

Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by francis247(m): 8:48am On Oct 10, 2016
Not surprised. No wonder they were agains it in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by caesaraba(m): 8:50am On Oct 10, 2016
ifyalways:

Do'o. It's like this thing really affected you o. Sorry again.

3 Likes

Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by sleeknick: 8:53am On Oct 10, 2016
Who wants to sell a phone. I have 15k to buy a gud fairly used fone. Contact me on: 08167650196 I'm in Lagos
Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by seguno2: 8:53am On Oct 10, 2016
BVN is good, no doubt.
Which president said that we should use TECHNOLOGY and greater transparency to systematically fight corruption?
Was it Buhari?
Or was it who?

1 Like

Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by AntiWailer: 8:53am On Oct 10, 2016
jcflex:
Intresting.

BVN as it own purpose

The official also pointed out that another judge, who is being detained and questioned, disguised as a shopper in one of the supermarkets and ended up collecting bribes in Dollars from a ‘client’ only to be caught on CCTV camera.

odikwa serious

And the f00lish PDP and their brain dead hungry supporters are screaming tyranny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by Pidggin(f): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2016
ifyalways:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by MrRitchie: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2016
Na nose u take dey read?
ifyalways:

2 Likes

Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by olami100(m): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2016
insane government!! they arrested judges, but withdraw the trial against saraki ekwerendu and couldn't dim it fit to arrest dogara and the likes in national assembly.. let them not worry.. let them arrest as many as possible. when there times comes I will just be laughing ..
Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by JBUZZ: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2016
ifyalways:

Abeg help me ask dem o! grin
If the DSS counted $2M in the judge's house, how is it possible for Wike and his "thugs" (as the claim) to take away "the money".

Lies always have many loopholes

1 Like

Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by amagunnerfan: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2016
K
Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by johnsonpolice: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2016
AndyMolarAllwel:
cool
good job by our nigeria dss.as for those judges let them face the music.
Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by eph12(m): 9:04am On Oct 10, 2016
Interesting. I hope they don't botch up this case for the good interest of ordinary nigerians. If nothing good comes out of this there will be repercussions so the DSS should ensure they have an airtight case.

1 Like

Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 10, 2016
jeffizy:
There's always gonna be a loop hole when a crime is being committed.
A diligent investigation stops at nothing to find these loop holes.

But I will advice the DSS and other agencies of like minds to stop this newspaper judgements. It gives room for sentiments and sensationalism.
.. I hate corruption.. but we have not heard anything from those judges ...since their arrest, only the DSS has been talking...my advice to all nigetians : whether you are clean or not, don't allow the DSS visits you for any reason... because I won't be surprise to read on naira land that 20 billion dollars was found under your bed

3 Likes

Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 10, 2016
Habakus:
We all know how this will end...
Media trials,political debates everywhere to distract Nigerians from the Economic situation and at the end,no conviction.
Then you arrest more people and start the whole process again.
Absolutely! And on and on it goes, until finally swept under the carpets. No one will ever get procecuted. It's sad one rule for the rich and powerfull another for the poor nigerian citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by Afritop(m): 9:09am On Oct 10, 2016
INORDER TO CONVINCE GULLIBLE AND WAILING NIGERIANS WHO ARE SEEKING THE DOWNFALL OF THE BUHARI ADMINISTRATION, THE DSS WERE FORCED TO REVEAL AND UNRAVEL THEIR SECRET TACTICS AND METHODS IN COUNTERING CORRUPTION IN THE COUNTRY.

CORRUPT ELEMENTS WILL LEARN FROM THIS AND WILL FIND OTHER WAYS TO MILK THE COUNTRY
Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by IFNOTGOD(m): 9:09am On Oct 10, 2016
blackpanda:

GEJ introduced many things that never got implemented including TSA. The massive corruption and impunity under him destroyed all his good ideas

zombie BVN has been in use before GEJ left, d TSA was to be done in phases n not what ur BUBU did, we recovered 3 trillion naira, we saved 3 trillion naira tru TSA, custom rakes in 600b but ur economy is still in recession n ur bubu is borrowing to fund budget zombism is a crime get well
Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by JBUZZ: 9:09am On Oct 10, 2016
Pavore9:
Some people only attach the arrests of these judges to politics and politicians! What of our innocent fellow Nigerians who are languishing in different prisons or Nigerians who have suffered economic loss because Justice was sold?
If Buhari wants to popularize the arrests, he would have attached it to this your observation. I bet u the masses would have supported this move. Sadly, they don't care about the masses but their selfish interests.

If these judges can be tried and convicted, I would confidently say Our three arms of govt are fantastically corrupt grin
Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by Pranaya(f): 9:09am On Oct 10, 2016
Honestly the judiciary is corrupt. Really corrupt. If those judges can go to that length, then I wonder what they would have done in the past. Think about innocent victims that're paying for the judges and others corrupt practices just because they can't pay their way through. Much as I'm in support of the independence of the judiciary, if truly those judges can go to that length then I'm of the opinion that they should be probed. 'Nobody is above the Law' but it should be done in a legal way and not otherwise. The only question I have is are they doing this for the course of justice or otherwise?

1 Like

Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2016
ifyalways:

... I wonder.. DSS has been talking, and they won't stop talking because they have the media ...all allegations on those " CORRUPT" judges are true..but is very sad we have not heard anything from them...even if they are corrupt ,must we take all news from DSS as true ? ,,, well, try them and prosecute if guilty and not the all these I saw this ,I saw that news everyday

1 Like

Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by maxzzo1(m): 9:12am On Oct 10, 2016
jcflex:
Intresting.

BVN as it own purpose

The official also pointed out that another judge, who is being detained and questioned, disguised as a shopper in one of the supermarkets and ended up collecting bribes in Dollars from a ‘client’ only to be caught on CCTV camera.

odikwa serious
All dis kind stories sef.....dey sgould show us d video cliqs or better still pics....

2 Likes

Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by RZArecta(m): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2016
And the media trials begin cool

1 Like

Re: Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard by princeso2020(m): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2016
Thank you Mr. president for fulfilling your mandate on corrupt leaders. Keep up the good work we are strongly behind you Sir.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession / Ekweremadu: Ohanaeze Writes UK Embassy, Issues Warning To Blackmailers / Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.