Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

I Didn’ T Enlarge My B* Tt Instead I Reduce It - Empress Njamah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’ T Enlarge My B* Tt Instead I Reduce It - Empress Njamah (1377 Views)

Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) / I Had An Ere*ction, But I Didn ’t Penetrate Her – Lord Paper Says / Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’ T Enlarge My B* Tt Instead I Reduce It - Empress Njamah by Mrop(m): 6:14am On Oct 10, 2016
Empress Njamah has denied any claim
whatsoever that she ever touched her bu m
to enlarge it.

Speaking with Kemi Lanre Aremu, the
actress said;

I did not enhance my bu ttocks . I have
always had big bu ttocks . Whoever says I
tampered with my bottom is a learner . I
actually reduced my bu ttocks because I
used to like to wear a particular design and
size . As a result, I had to lose weight to fit
into it . My bottom reduced when I lost
some weight. I ’m not against people
enhancing their bodies . They have their
reasons for doing so but I would rather go
to the gym than go under the knife because
the after - effect of surgery is worse than
going to the gym . If you really want to
enhance your body , you can exercise and
get the natural enhancement .

On Marriage she said :

Before my brother , John, got married ,
nobody told him he was next. It just came .
So basically, there’ s nothing to suggest that
I am not next on the marriage list .
Marriage is something that happens
naturally , so it will happen naturally for me .
I can ’t clone a husband, so I can ’ t go on
and on about what qualities he must
possess. I ’m not an artist that will draw the
kind of man I want because what you
deserve might not be what you ’ ll get . When
I pray , I tell God to let His will be done .

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/i-didn-t-enlarge-my-b-tt-empress-njamah.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe

Re: I Didn’ T Enlarge My B* Tt Instead I Reduce It - Empress Njamah by Mrop(m): 6:14am On Oct 10, 2016
more of her sexy pics here >>> http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/i-didn-t-enlarge-my-b-tt-empress-njamah.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: I Didn’ T Enlarge My B* Tt Instead I Reduce It - Empress Njamah by pyyxxaro: 6:23am On Oct 10, 2016
Lemme go and ask Uncle Timayaa

He was once the owner of that Water melon embarassed
Re: I Didn’ T Enlarge My B* Tt Instead I Reduce It - Empress Njamah by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 10, 2016
Vaseline crew be like --> cheesy

Me I be like --> grin

She get small boobsi sha angry

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’ T Enlarge My B* Tt Instead I Reduce It - Empress Njamah by shamack: 6:33am On Oct 10, 2016
Why ur issue go concern me sef,,,,if u like put blom blom
Re: I Didn’ T Enlarge My B* Tt Instead I Reduce It - Empress Njamah by Mologi(m): 7:10am On Oct 10, 2016
guilty conscience... is a wicked.....thing..
go make u rubbish even wen ur aware of ur "rubishness"
Re: I Didn’ T Enlarge My B* Tt Instead I Reduce It - Empress Njamah by mofy1(f): 8:21am On Oct 10, 2016
She don use her husband do boyfriend. Timaya was then madly in love with her but she just rubbish the guy. Girls be wise it is better to get married to a man who loves u scatter than to marry the one u love scatter. cos one way or the other the love go balance if u are not the promiscuous type. Olohun Oki se ika. Ire ni olohun se. (God is not wicked but merciful)
Re: I Didn’ T Enlarge My B* Tt Instead I Reduce It - Empress Njamah by apatheticme(f): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2016
)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Mi's Response To Twitter User Who Asked How Tall He Was / Beautiful New Photos Of Yvonne Jegede And Her Husband, Abounce / Between Actress Georgina Onuoha, Tboss' Nose Ring And A Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.