Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State (11874 Views)

PHOTOS: Fashola Visits Ambode / Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / Masquerade Research Center Signpost In Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by stephanie11: 7:10am On Oct 10, 2016
Nigeria's Minister for Power, Works & Housing, Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN visited the energy research center in Sokoto state recently.

In the photos below,the minister is being briefed by the project Manager, Solar Photovoltic Plant of the Sokoto Energy Research center, Mr Garba Saidu during the his Inspection tour of the Solar Photovoltic Plant facility at the Usman Danfodio University Sokoto State on Sunday 9th October 2016.

http://politicsngr.com/minister-power-fashola-inspects-energy-research-center-sokoto/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by ChappyChase: 7:14am On Oct 10, 2016
To me, this man seems to be the only working manister in bubus cabinet

11 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by Bitterleafsoup: 7:15am On Oct 10, 2016
ChappyChase:
To me, this man seems to be the only wprking man ster in bubus cabinet
My friend this was put together by another administration stop cheerleading laziness Fashola has done nothing and is still learning, that is why he is there for a lecture!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by QuotaSystem: 7:20am On Oct 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
My friend this was put together by the last administration stop cheerleading laziness!

SHUT your lying mouth. The Sokoto Energy Research Centre was established in 1982 in the then University of Sokoto now UDUS.

GEJ alias Jogogoro was too clueless and too occupied with sharing stolen money to Dasuki and his ministers to envision such a project.

You had better modify that post to reflect the truth.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by Bitterleafsoup: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2016
Thank God for the information act GEJ was strict to follow, he knew the old cabal would try these tricks tongue This is not a project started by Fashola and APC the man is just on tour.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by ChappyChase: 7:24am On Oct 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
My friend this was put together by the last administration stop cheerleading laziness!
Maybe i should 'bolden' my point. Now go back and read my coment.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by QuotaSystem: 7:27am On Oct 10, 2016
Kudos to Babatunde Fashola - our super minister.

Good to see my brethren in Sokoto are still leading in Energy research, the sky is the limit.

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by obailala(m): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
My friend this was put together by another administration stop cheerleading laziness Fashola has done nothing and is still learning, that is why he is there for a lecture!
I had to go back and read the report and the title again but I couldn't see where it was written or where anyone even commented that it was fashola that built the centre, neither did I see anywherr wherr it was written that fashola was there to commision anything. Your jonathanian paranoia seems to be getting the better part of you. Free yourself bro..

21 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by Bitterleafsoup: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2016
QuotaSystem:

SHUT your lying mouth. The Sokoto Energy Research Centre was established in 1982 in the then University of Sokoto now UDUS.

GEJ alias Jogogoro was too clueless and too occupied with sharing stolen money to Dasuki and his ministers to envision such a project.

I modified before you even wrote this, just calm down. The point being Fashola has not done any single thing but tour around the country. He has no idea where to start. He did nothing in Lagos and he will continue the trend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by Bitterleafsoup: 8:19am On Oct 10, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Good to see my brethren in Sokoto are still leading in Energy research, the sky is the limit.
Kudos for what?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by Bitterleafsoup: 8:20am On Oct 10, 2016
obailala:
I had to go back and read the report and the title again but I couldn't see where it was written or where anyone even commented that it was fashola that built the centre, neither did I see anywherr wherr it was written that fashola was there to commision anything. Your jonathanian paranoia seems to be getting the better part of you. Free yourself bro..
I was talking to the 1st poster and those others that are rushing to ride on Fasholas nuts like QuotaSystem...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by QuotaSystem: 8:28am On Oct 10, 2016
Just keep that toxic, fraudulent, lying spit off me angry

http://pulse.ng/local/lagos-ibadan-expressway-julius-berger-completes-milling-of-3km-on-long-bridge-id5334580.html

Bitterleafsoup:
I modified before you even wrote this, just calm down. The point being Fashola has not done any single thing but tour around the country. He has no idea where to start. He did nothing in Lagos and he will continue the trend.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by DaudaAbu(m): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2016
He is a lawyer. He needs ro try and understand all this things before he knows rhe nxt step to take

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by kings09(m): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2016
Minister of darkness keeps touring. Let him come n see the road @ Apapa-wharf, it needs his attention urgently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by BrutalJab: 11:11am On Oct 10, 2016
Minister of Darkness.

The slayer if Theivenubu Asiwaju awon ole.

Weldone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2016
ChappyChase:
To me, this man seems to be the only working manister in bubus cabinet
Plus Amaechi grin
Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by jiinxed: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2016
Ndi ofe, see the nonsense you apes have put us through?
Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by alatbaba1(m): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2016
Lolz
Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by jiinxed: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2016
omojoshy:
Plus Amaechi grin

grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by jiinxed: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2016
QuotaSystem:

sharrap.
Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by anonimi: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Almajiri schools don't look like what a clueless person does, or does it

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2044454_19_jpeg679db6b81a9bf927f70c81bd1418fcff

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2044464_12_jpegd077e4317cde1e70737c7d5616929159

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2044465_15_jpegb06e00b230527202d3420d52eb4760e1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043814_facebook20151105005801_jpeg1027baba4e35e791f3661e85d47d5487

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by Pavore9: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

Everything should not be subject to partisanship, l watched a documentary on that centre on NTA way back in my primary school days!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by people3: 11:18am On Oct 10, 2016
Fashola is working ...... The only minister i have seen working in d President Buhari govt

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by anonimi: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Super minister for stealing

eaglechild:
We can't complete Lagos light rail project

We obviously can't complete Lekki international phantom airport.

And you will be the biggest fool to think that we can complete Eko Atlantic.

Use your head people where do you think we are getting all the money we are using to sponsor Buhari undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079192_fasholaa_jpegfc425dbc9482db4d2098e4dd5e8bee75

EkoIle1:
The Lagos State Government said it would launch its new clean energy programme, tagged ‘Eko Gas’, aimed at encouraging utilisation of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) in the state.

The Commissioner of Energy and Mineral Resources, Taofeeq Ajibade Tijani, who disclosed this said the programme is expected to convert about one million people to using LPG, otherwise known as cooking gas in the next five years. Ajibade said the scheme would be officially launched by Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola, who has made commitment to create incentives for prospective consumers of gas.

According to him, “The state is more focused on promoting greater use of cooking gas in Nigeria by focusing on convenience, cost and safety through excellent gas supply services and development of innovative gas products.”

He said that the essence of the project was to ensure that cooking gas was brought to the door step of all residents of Lagos, especially the low income group, at affordable prices. The project tagged ‘Eko Gas’ would be targeted at the low income group that relies on kerosene because of the erroneous impression that LPG is more expensive.

“The Lagos State Government plans to increase the use of cooking gas among a significant proportion of the populace within the next five years,” he said.

On safety concerns that are raised frequently by potential users of cooking gas, Tijani stated that the product was designed and fabricated with distinguishing qualities such as safety, affordability, portability and environmental friendliness. According to him, about 20 per cent of the cost of cylinder would be eased by the government, in other to encourage Lagosians to the use LPG.
- See more at: http://leadership.ng/news/100613/lagos-state-launch-eko-gas-initiative#sthash.eIqriQfl.dpuf

www.nairaland.com/attachments/447977_eko_o_no_baje_jpg455a05b9d8cf107d075d6c04f26de03f

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2016
Since when did fashola start putting on Lia Mohammed's cap?
Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 10, 2016
QuotaSystem:

You are right Bro.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by QuotaSystem: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2016
In case you were in doubt, those almajiri schools catalyzed the ineffectual buffoon's despatch to Otueke cool

anonimi:

Almajiri schools don't look like what a clueless person does, or does it

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043814_facebook20151105005801_jpeg1027baba4e35e791f3661e85d47d5487

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by Joevics(m): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2016
our dear minister of darkness, fashola is working
Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by rusher14: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

You can't sit down in Abagana and be making comments about a place you've never been to.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by QuotaSystem: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2016
Eco2580:

You are right Bro.

Cheers bro.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by anonimi: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2016
QuotaSystem:
In case you were in doubt, those almajiri schools catalyzed the ineffectual buffoon's despatch to Otueke cool

I am not in doubt given that he was replaced by an illiterate who does not value education for all our children.
Not at all in doubt.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027366_buharinu_jpeg5ce072fcf9c5443e849caa9cebbeaa57

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by EternalBeing: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2016
It would not be truthful to say light has not improved since he took over. I love this visionary Man.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Smart Adeyemi / PIB Scales First Reading In Senate / #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.