Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,118 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) (11746 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / Bauchi, Gombe Oil Wells Cause Tension, Goje Urges Buhari’s Intervention / Buhari Directs NNPC To Take Over The Operations Of Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Yenefer(f): 6:14pm On May 25, 2020
Sincere apologies. We had to land close to Oloibiri Oilfield. We suspect IPOBians tried to bring our plane down. But God protected us as he always does. Despite this setback, we will still deliver the Arewa Rolls Royce. We simply had to switch to a smaller plane. We move!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by AhoadaRivers: 6:16pm On May 25, 2020
This guy is pure Arrewa the self-deceiving baboon.. The shameless thing is hiding under a female moniker. He must be a 'Dan dauda' (homo in hausa parlance). grin

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by onward4life(m): 6:17pm On May 25, 2020
Tribe tins
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Yenefer(f): 6:19pm On May 25, 2020
All the pictures that are bringing false accusations & assumptions from bitter leaf aren’t even from the children of politicians. Most of their parents are business men. If the politicians children decide to show off some of you would have a restless day.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 25, 2020
Do not be intimidated, 90% of them are feeding from proceeds stolen from the poor citizens of Nigeria. Barayin Banza kawai

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Yenefer(f): 6:46pm On May 25, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Do not be intimidated, 90% of them are feeding from proceeds stolen from the poor citizens of Nigeria. Barayin Banza kawai
No they are all business men children, no politicians children amongst them. if I send politicians children pic with cars herme bags, etc here u will commit suicide. All low-key

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by invectives(m): 6:47pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
All the pictures that are bringing false accusations & assumptions from bitter leaf aren’t even from the children of politicians. Most of their parents are business men. If the politicians children decide to show off some of you would have a restless day.

Almajiri no dey invisible oo....Dis ones eating national cake anyhow

12 Likes

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Akunwafor(m): 6:47pm On May 25, 2020
Lmao!

One person dropped pictures and the whole north is wanking over them pictures.

Una get money but una dey run come south.

Sebi oil well go soon enter landlord hand, na there hunger go finish all these mallams.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by OFFICIAL336: 6:50pm On May 25, 2020
TtSo, Yenefer is also Arrewa. The coward is hiding under a female moniker

8 Likes

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Yenefer(f): 6:55pm On May 25, 2020
Akunwafor:
Lmao!

One person dropped pictures and the whole north is wanking over them pictures.

Una get money but una dey run come south.

Sebi oil well go soon enter landlord hand, na there hunger go finish all these mallams.
we do this every Sallah go and check Instagram Arewaluxury

4 Likes

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:57pm On May 25, 2020
I live and work in Borno as an Igbo man grin.

Northerners got Billionaires no doubt. But 95 percent poverty stricken than any other region.

You guys really need to up your game.

North mostly is just between the very Rich and very poor.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by hammerU: 7:00pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
Sincere apologies. We had to land close to Oloibiri Oilfield. We suspect IPOBians tried to bring our plane down. But God protected us as he always does. Despite this setback, we will still deliver the Arewa Rolls Royce. We simply had to switch to a smaller plane. We move!

which one of those pictures are yours?

6 Likes

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
No they are all business men children, no politicians children amongst them. if I send politicians children pic with cars herme bags, etc here u will commit suicide. All low-key

Young woman, I live in the north. Kale ne da kyau, I speak Hausa, kanuri & even Arabic.

North is divided between extremely rich few & overwhelmingly majority poor. Even the so called educated northerners hardly get government jobs or business opportunity without knowing a politician or some1 high up d government food chain.

Don't know why you guys are competing with the south in display of affluence. You both need a reality check

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Yenefer(f): 7:04pm On May 25, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
I live and work in Borno as an Igbo man grin.

Northerners got Billionaires no doubt. But 95 percent poverty stricken than any other region.

You guys really need to up your game.

North mostly is just between the very Rich and very poor.

true, but come on the percentage is misleading, my mom is also from Borno where do u live in Borno. Just the area not ur house address or something

2 Likes

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:11pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
true, but come on the percentage is misleading, my mom is also from Borno where do u live in Borno. Just the area not ur house address or something

Old GRA Maiduguri.
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:13pm On May 25, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Young woman, I live in the north. Kale ne da kyau, I speak Hausa, kanuri & even Arabic.

North is divided between extremely rich few & overwhelmingly majority poor. Even the so called educated northerners hardly get government jobs or business opportunity without knowing a politician or some1 high up d government food chain.

Don't know why you guys are competing with the south in display of affluence. You both need a reality check

Exactly. Very few guys on Twitter blabbing grin

16 Likes

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Yenefer(f): 7:15pm On May 25, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Old GRA Maiduguri.
WOW! My house in Lagos street, same area. My regards. What's ur take on IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu? If u don't want to answer no pressure

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:19pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
WOW! My house in Lagos street, same area. My regards. What's ur take on IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu? If u don't want to answer no pressure

Lagos street. NUJ area?

Lol IPOB I'm kinda neutral for now grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Dedetwo(m): 7:19pm On May 25, 2020
Is northern region not landlocked? grin grin grin I guess the pricey rides on the thread were airlifted.
Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Yenefer(f): 7:19pm On May 25, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
This guy is pure Arrewa the self-deceiving baboon.. The shameless thing is hiding under a female moniker. He must be a 'Dan dauda' grin
I get this a lot. Typical Nigerian men myopic thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by GiantParrot(m): 7:20pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:

Wasteful spending on overpriced commodities is hardly impressive. I'll be more impressed by their parents' tax records.

8 Likes

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Yenefer(f): 7:22pm On May 25, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Lagos street. NUJ area?

Lol IPOB I'm kinda neutral for now grin
Yes. Lol. I don't think Igbo living in maiduguri will agree with Ipob. That's just my opinion

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Yenefer(f): 7:25pm On May 25, 2020
GiantParrot:

Wasteful spending on overpriced commodities is hardly impressive. I'll be more impressed by their parents' tax records.
talk less of dangote, Abdul samat, IRS, Ramat, only shagalinku tax return is enough to cover the whole southern business men record

4 Likes

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 25, 2020
grin Niger Deltans are really the clowns of nigeria

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 25, 2020
I'm so glad my state isn't among this stupidity.

Imagine a region producing 90% of the country weath while their people are still poor

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Yenefer(f): 7:32pm On May 25, 2020
Igbosmoker:
grin Niger Deltans are really the clowns of nigeria
Who told u this is oil Money, they are not politicians children

2 Likes

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Yenefer(f): 7:33pm On May 25, 2020
Igbosmoker:
I'm so glad my state isn't among this stupidity.

Imagine a region producing 90% of the country weath while their people are still poor
If I post one picture of a politician children here with cars you people will commit suicide

4 Likes

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by GiantParrot(m): 7:36pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
talk less of dangote, Abdul samat, IRS, Ramat, only shagalinku tax return is enough to cover the whole southern business men record

Good for Dangote et al then, and Nigeria, although you didn't provide a shred of evidence for your claim. That said, I don't give a rat's ass about where the person paying taxes comes from. I'm only impressed when a citizen does his civil duties to the country. I still see nothing impressive about people purchasing overpriced liabilities. And I just realized that commenting on this thread was a mistake on my part, after considering the psychological disposition of the OP. Good bye and enjoy your thread..

8 Likes

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 25, 2020
Yenefer:
If I post one picture of a politician children here with cars you people will commit suicide
I know them and how they loot Niger Delta resources no wonder they are ready to die on top one nigeria

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Daddysidhan: 7:38pm On May 25, 2020
Business men children with FG plate number abi, God punish all liars

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by hammerpP: 7:47pm On May 25, 2020
EFEWESTERN, FRATERMATHY, NENGIBO, COME AND SEE HOW PEOPLE DAT HAVE SENSE LIVE, NOT YOU SO CALLED, SS NIGERDELTA DOGS.

CC TONYEBARCANISTA, NOWENUSE:

13 Likes

Re: Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) by Yenefer(f): 7:49pm On May 25, 2020
hammerpP:
EFEWESTERN, FRATERMATHY, NENGIBO, COME AND SEE HOW PEOPLE DAT HAVE SENSE LIVE, NOT YOU SO CALLED, SS NIGERDELTA DOGS.

CC TONYEBARCANISTA

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NBS: Oil Producing States In Nigeria Shared ₦31.83 Billion In January / 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima / 2023: Buhari Presents N19.76tr Budget Proposal To The National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.