Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

"I'm Glad To Crown My International Debut-start With A Goal": Says Alex Iwobi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I'm Glad To Crown My International Debut-start With A Goal": Says Alex Iwobi (471 Views)

'Trailed': Alex Iwobi Becomes A Nollywood Actor, Features In First Movie / "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter / Ismail Mrisho Khalfan Collapses & Dies On The Pitch After Scoring A Goal (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Glad To Crown My International Debut-start With A Goal": Says Alex Iwobi by Musquareney(m): 8:33am On Oct 10, 2016
Ex Eagles captain, Austin Jay Jay Okocha's cousin, Alexander Iwobi took to his Instagram wall to celebrate his getting on the score sheet on his international debut-start for Nigeria against Zambia yesterday.

The 19-year-old's inclusion in the starting lineup for the first time was instigated by his blistering performance during the Eagles friendly match against Plateau United FC, where he netted a brace.

In celebration of his great achievement during the Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier match against Zambia yesterday, Iwobi wrote on his wall:

"Glad to get my 1st competitive international debut start & also my 1st International goal... And also congrats to my bro @kelechi72 on his goal NG #SuperEagles"

However, Nigeria's World Cup qualifying group is regarded as the group of death, comprising African Football power houses, Cameroun and Algeria asides Zambia.
Nigeria will host Algeria next month after Cameroun held them at their home yesterday with a 1-1 draw.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLXwOM7BX7K/

Source : http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/10/im-glad-to-crown-my-international-debut.html?m=1
Cc:lalasticlala, honeric01, semid4lyfe

1 Like

Re: "I'm Glad To Crown My International Debut-start With A Goal": Says Alex Iwobi by Presh900(m): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2016
Nice one,Iwobi,nice one

1 Like

Re: "I'm Glad To Crown My International Debut-start With A Goal": Says Alex Iwobi by Musquareney(m): 8:39am On Oct 10, 2016
Cool
Re: "I'm Glad To Crown My International Debut-start With A Goal": Says Alex Iwobi by Feranchek(m): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2016
Way to go boy..... way to go!!

(1) (Reply)

Ozil Now 5th Arsenal Player To Score UCL Hattrick – Who Are The Others? / Shorunmu Tells Rohr To Leave Enyeama Alone / Mourinho Booked By Ref

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.