Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply (13610 Views)

Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum / Reno Omokri And His Twin Boys In 2008 And 2017 (Photos) / Cute Photos Of Reno Omokri And His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by franugo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
sleemfesh:
Brutal.
And to think that this is the caliber of people here on Nairaland and in Nigeria at large that you have to discuss issues with becomes quite depressing.

Exactly my brother. most landers are plain inept n clueless about d topics they comment, all they want to do is ''ftc here i come''. ask them a question relating to d topic n they'd be looking at u the way these cattle be looking at me when passing byundecided
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by franugo(m): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
Abagworo:
Reno Omokri made a fool of himself trying to ridicule someone else.

Guy are u sure u are okay how did u arrive at this ur conclusion
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by franugo(m): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
ideykwum:

You're English is bad too...

brother, your own is worse o
it's 'your' not ''you're''
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by samsam2019: 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
The funny thing is that the abok1 mumu might be holding a public office

1 Like

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by tolexy007(m): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
Abagworo:
Reno Omokri made a fool of himself trying to ridicule someone else.

shut up

1 Like

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by SAINTHUD(m): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Maybe the guy's English is bad as is the English of 90% of youths out there these days simply because the educational system of the country was ruined and battered by PDP's corruption.

At least if monies didn't find it way into the hands and pockets of PDP crooks, the Educational system won't have been so poor and there would have been FREE education which could have helped that guy's English.

Reno should shut the f already.
. What's this one saying

1 Like

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
wher theres a musk,there's brace. Your depends is so easy with God. But Unless if u r hands-clear
Omo see Ab*ki english...

1 Like

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
Its still baffles me that they ve ruled us for the last 50yrs.

Maybe they re smart afterall. undecided
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by ideykwum: 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
Abagworo:

Like Reno like ideykwum. My dear brother it is "your" not "you're"

Lol! Mine was a typo due to the autocorrect function. And I corrected it immediately... Unfortunately, it showed both the error and the corrected version. That guy's own was structural...

1 Like

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by ideykwum: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
franugo:

brother, your own is worse o
it's 'your' not ''you're''

Lol! Mine was a typo due to the autocorrect function. And I corrected it immediately... Unfortunately, it showed both the error and the corrected version. That guy's own was structural...
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by willibounce1(m): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
spartoo:
I hav said it b4 and I will say it again...

If u like send him to Cambridge,
If u like giv him a private Jet,

'no matter what, abokii na abokii'

This is very true. Even God knows. You can ask him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by freeze001(f): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Maybe the guy's English is bad as is the English of 90% of youths out there these days simply because the educational system of the country was ruined and battered by PDP's corruption.

At least if monies didn't find it way into the hands and pockets of PDP crooks, the Educational system won't have been so poor and there would have been FREE education which could have helped that guy's English.

Reno should shut the f already.

The picture of that almajiri on twitter that cannot speak/write proper English is not that of a teenager. PDP was in power for 16yrs before handing over. I am sure whatever basic education to enable him speak n write good English would have been in his formative years long before 1999.

Face the fact that your people do not like education and have been massively brainwashed by ur elite that send their wards abroad or to exclusive n expensive schools here after stealing both at Federal and State level only to come and dash u ppl zakat and u are easily mobilised as dangerous, illiterate imbeciles armed to the teeth and with total disregard for the sanctity of life! No be una construct boko haram come out?

The PDP u are calling, are more than half of the Northern members of the PDP not now in APC? Was it an acronym that stole and refused to give you 'free education' or the human beings? Upon all the unfair and lopsided advantages given from easy admissions with d lowest possible scores to free food in schools, d guy blockhead plus those like him no gree learn. Should PDP have opened his head and forced 'book' inside?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by Abagworo(m): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
franugo:

Guy are u sure u are okay how did u arrive at this ur conclusion

Read this

MosquitoREBIRTH:
Was their conversation through a phone call? If not, why did Reno use the word SPEAK?

Reno should have typed this

Abagworo:

My dear brother, it is not a must to write in English
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by APCLyingBastard: 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
freeze001:

The picture of that almajiri on twitter that cannot speak English is not that of a teenager. PDP was in power for 16yrs before handing over. I am sure whatever basic education to enable him speak n write good English would have been in his formative years long before 1999.

Face the fact that your people do not like education and have been massively brainwashed by ur elite that send their wards abroad or to exclusive n expensive schools here after stealing both at Federal and State level only to come and dash u ppl zakat and u are easily mobilised as dangerous, illiterate imbeciles armed to the teeth and with total disregard for the sanctity of life!

The PDP u are calling, are more than half of the Northern members of the PDP not now in APC? Was it an acronym that stole and refused to give you 'free education' or the human beings? Upon all the unfair and lopsided advantages given from easy admissions with d lowest possible scores to free food in schools, d guy blockhead plus those like him no gree learn. Should PDP have opened his head and forced 'book' inside?

Epic finishing!
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by Yobo34(m): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
spartoo:
I hav said it b4 and I will say it again...

If u like send him to Cambridge,
If u like giv him a private Jet,

'no matter what, abokii na abokii'

Kinda relates to a joke where d Aboki was caught bleeping a goat.. When they asked him why he did it he said.. "Oga Porget Fussy na Fussy"

1 Like

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by Yobo34(m): 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
willibounce1:

This is very true. Even God knows. You can ask him.
[quote author=APCLyingBastard post=50091800]

Epic finishing!

FATALITY
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by spartoo: 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
Yobo34:

Kinda relates to a joke where d Aboki was caught bleeping a goat.. When they asked him why he did it he said.. "Oga Porget Fussy na Fussy"

grin
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by lordcenred(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
Kgdavid:
i wonder what PDP, NASS and the Nigerian judiciary have in common...

Clue: its a 10 letter word that starts with c*********
U made a mistake.
It starts with K......... and it affects everyone including Chinakwe's dog
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by bennymark(m): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2016
Proudly from the North!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"What Nigeria Must Do To Stop Libya Migration" – Atiku / Mark Obi Resigns As Governor Ayade’s Special Adviser On SDGs / President Buhari Attends UN General Assembly In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.