Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply (13611 Views)

Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum / Reno Omokri And His Twin Boys In 2008 And 2017 (Photos) / Cute Photos Of Reno Omokri And His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by Abagworo(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
Reno Omokri made a fool of himself trying to ridicule someone else.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by amagunnerfan: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
BrutalJab:
Hahahahahaha

Abokii see your life.

School you no go.

Chei.

Wait! Are you kidding me

You mean PDP and Gej are responsible for this dullard inability to go to school?

After how many federal university he built for them

Go and blame your Northern Rich Men and Elites.

Hope you won't blame Gej for ur inability to perform in the bed room Na wa o.

Bring your wife, girlfriend or sister then let's try bedmatics and then judge for yourself after wards.

And you are so dumb not to understand what I wrote. If corruption was minimal, there will be free education and maybe, just maybe that guy would have been able to get himself western education but there isn't due to corruption.

Please no forget to send your wife, sister or girlfriend my way to test run my bedmatic skills.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by vislabraye(m): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Maybe the guy's English is bad as is the English of 90% of youths out there these days simply because the educational system of the country was ruined and battered by PDP's corruption.

At least if monies didn't find it way into the hands and pockets of PDP crooks, the Educational system won't have been so poor and there would have been FREE education which could have helped that guy's English.

Reno should shut the f already.

I think you being sarcastic

1 Like

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by omenkaGrazing: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
Abagworo:
Reno Omokri made a fool of himself trying to ridicule someone else.

Your are making a bigger fool of yourself here by making no sense at all.

5 Likes

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by Abagworo(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
omenkaGrazing:

Your are making a bigger fool of yourself here by making no sense at all.

My dear brother, it is not a must to write in English
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by Gten(m): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
This write-up has successfully "removed" me from a bad mood. Thank you nairalanders, reno and most importantly to the aboki that murdered English. Una try.

3 Likes

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by yekparikpa(m): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
Reno is petty!
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by DICKtator: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
Really Reno?

Did he "speak English" OR tried to "type in English?"

Hmmmmmm.....,.........

grin grin grin grin
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by geez18(m): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
sleemfesh:
Brutal.
And to think that this is the caliber of people here on Nairaland and in Nigeria at large that you have to discuss issues with becomes quite depressing.
lol
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by ideykwum: 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Maybe the guy's English is bad as is the English of 90% of youths out there these days simply because the educational system of the country was ruined and battered by PDP's corruption.

At least if monies didn't find it way into the hands and pockets of PDP crooks, the Educational system won't have been so poor and there would have been FREE education which could have helped that guy's English.

You're English is bad too...
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by Abagworo(m): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
DICKtator:
Really Reno?

Did he "speak English" OR tried to "type in English?"

Hmmmmmm.....,.........

grin grin grin grin

Reno made a fool of himself. That's what pride could lead one to. Both him and his co-writer made mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by omenkaGrazing: 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
Abagworo:

My dear brother, it is not a must to write in English

My dear brother, it is not a must to make a fool of yourself everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by ideykwum: 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
amagunnerfan:

Your English is bad too...
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
udeagbalaC:
Reno is stupid
Actually it is the guy trying to communicate in a language he hardly understands is stupid. You are not so smart either

2 Likes

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by amagunnerfan: 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
vislabraye:

I think you being sarcastic

Maybe you have comprehension problem. Which unfortunately I can't help you provide cure for.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by Abagworo(m): 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
omenkaGrazing:

My dear brother, it is not a must to make a fool of yourself everywhere.

I know say you be illiterate hence your failure to notice Reno's blunder.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
punch line, couldn't even grasp what he was trying to say, to think they even beg them to go to school up north even with free education

1 Like

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by omenkaGrazing: 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
Abagworo:

I know say you be illiterate hence your failure to notice Reno's blunder.

Mr literate stop embarrassing yourself here.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
Was their conversation through a phone call? If not, why did Reno use the word SPEAK?
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by amagunnerfan: 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
ideykwum:

Your English is bad too...

Off course it would be bad in your eyes. But who gives a flying hoot in hell about your myopic opinion.

Go to the bank and withdraw money with your English.

1 Like

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by Abagworo(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
ideykwum:

You're English is bad too...
Like Reno like ideykwum. My dear brother it is "your" not "you're"
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by Rimimafia: 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
These are some of the people the so called 'QUOTA SYSTEM' aided.
He would have scored 10 in common entrance and gained admission to secondary school.
Scored 5 yet again in JAMB and has been admitted to the University.
Which way Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by coolluk(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
That boy fit get jeep and range park for garage for kano
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by vislabraye(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
amagunnerfan:

Maybe you have comprehension problem. Which unfortunately I can't help you provide cure for.

If you meant what u said initially, you must need deliverance. A child wouldn't reason this way. Someone speaks a very terrible and disgraceful English and you blamed Pdp ? May be you should blame Pdp for taking away your brains too.
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by jegz25(m): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
spartoo:
I hav said it b4 and I will say it again...

If u like send him to Cambridge,
If u like giv him a private Jet,

'no matter what, abokii na abokii'
and na desame aboki dey rule ur ass over and over again. People dey speak bad english from every tribe,so y make it a tribal issue? Shey b na everybody 4 ur villa sabi speak english
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by eyeview: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ye have heard that he who must come to equity must come with clean hands.
But verily verily I say unto you; 'he who must come to Reno or Ben Bruce,must come with good English'.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by spartoo: 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
jegz25:
and na desame aboki dey rule ur ass over and over again. People dey speak bad english from every tribe,so y make it a tribal issue? Shey b na everybody 4 ur villa sabi speak english

wat th ffuckk is wrong with u
Re: Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User funny reply by emmydollars4life(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
amagunnerfan:

you know zombie by them making statement where there is seems to be no statement. so i notice one here, i am scared.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Women Leaders Visit Aisha Buhari / "We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC / Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.