Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,109 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) (50844 Views)

The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by mizthorlu(f): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
sleeknick:
cancer dey kill poor man?.....big man big wahala.
issorite...

cancer doesn't know if you are rich or poor. if detected early, one can have life after cancer

1 Like

Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
ArabMopol:
abeg I won know if this cancer of a thing is genetic or transmittable like HIV/AIDS.... the way ppl keep fall is scary

RIP

The scary thing is it can happen to anybody. Genetics plays a role but it can still happen to you regardless of age, genetics, poor or rich. It doesn't matter .
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
lovelygurl:

The scary thing is it can happen to anybody. Genetics plays a role but it can still happen to you regardless of age, genetics, poor or rich. It doesn't matter .
abeg is it transmittable
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
ArabMopol:
abeg is it transmittable

Lol no
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
Yes they do when detected early smiley
Jacko1:
Cancer is a bastard

I know cos i lost som1 to it

Sometimes i ask do ppl actually recover from it
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by hopesuarez(m): 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
why all of dem dy die 4 cancer.....at a young age u live all sought of dirty lyf ....get into occultic...drink All their concursion 4getin DAT Satan Gives nothing 4 free.....wen all those nonsense com turn anoda tin 4 ur body......u start getting stupid sickness without cure...... check it out in both movie n music industry...the cancer shit is too common.......it no coincidence... there's something behind it
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by mancityguy: 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
receive sence
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Revolva(m): 12:05am On Oct 11, 2016
RIP...BRO But he is less important to me...jor
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Gemc3(f): 6:53am On Oct 11, 2016
Jacko1:
Cancer is a bastard

I know cos i lost som1 to it

Sometimes i ask do ppl actually recover from it

People actually do, if discovered on time.
Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by GeneralYBNL: 7:02am On Oct 11, 2016
Oladimejyy:
Those of you write RIP as if you his creator,if he does what pleases God he goes to heaven but if he does the otherwise he goes hell.Simple no need of typing RIP you are not the one that will decide his eternity
Oladimejyy:
Those of you write RIP as if you his creator,if he does what pleases God he goes to heaven but if he does the otherwise he goes hell.Simple no need of typing RIP you are not the one that will decide his eternity
Oladimejyy:
who your comment don ePp

Re: Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
lovelygurl:

Lol no
then I'm safe by his grace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could This Man Be Cossy Orjiakor's Husband-to-be? (Photos) / Omo Britico Acquires A New House In Lekki / Banky W & Adesua Etomi Attend Mercy Chinwo's Wedding Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.