Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) (33015 Views)

Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) / Bitto Signs Endorsement Deal With Cancer Treatment Fund / Seun Rowland Awoniyi Is Dead. WizKid's In-Law Dies Of Cancer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by Mandynews(f): 2:48am On Aug 03, 2016
Mrs Sammie Peters, wife to Sir Shina Peters, is looking healthy and lovely in new photos after battling cancer for a bit. The couple have been married for 21 years now.

Photos below........

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/new-photos-of-sir-shina-peters-wife-sammie-after-battle-with-cancer/

3 Likes

Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by bosschinalu(m): 3:04am On Aug 03, 2016
Where is Sir Shina Peters? shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by poshestmina(f): 3:24am On Aug 03, 2016
Surviving cancer is a call to God's work.

Congrats ma'am.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 4:09am On Aug 03, 2016
She looks good, now

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by walexGodson(m): 4:47am On Aug 03, 2016
God is the healer,he will heal us all

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by tellwisdom: 4:58am On Aug 03, 2016
Op, I've seen her dress. Its fine sad...Her hair too undecided
Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by SurefireFashion: 6:21am On Aug 03, 2016
Ijo Shino.......

1 Like

Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 6:52am On Aug 03, 2016
SurefireFashion:
Ijo Shino.......
you can be miss worldoooo,ucan be mr. Africa,u can be mr.Nigeri.............(oya eyin elegbe egberin ke.......)

16 Likes

Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by laivwire(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2016
bosschinalu:

IN the picture on the third picture wink

13 Likes

Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by EmuesiriAlex(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2016
see dem
Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by Akshow: 9:09am On Aug 03, 2016
I thought they are divorced
Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by veekid(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by bobby007(m): 9:10am On Aug 03, 2016
laivwire:

IN the picture on the third picture wink
in canada

1 Like

Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by GeniePlanners(m): 9:11am On Aug 03, 2016
lovely...that s nyc agin
Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by driand(m): 9:12am On Aug 03, 2016
Oh! Cancer survivor.. Big congrats.. Worth celebrating, may you live 50 more years in health and wealth..

7 Likes

Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by MzMercie: 9:13am On Aug 03, 2016
Congrats to her
Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by imohchard(m): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2016
Clarance peters papa
Afro juju maestro
Clarion chukwura baby papa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 03, 2016
WOW she looks healthy, surviving cancer isn't easy at all

1 Like

Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by MadCow1: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2016
Surviving Cancer no be play..

I am indeed happy for her and celebrate her recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by fearless2014: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2016
poshestmina:
Surviving cancer is a call to God's work.

Congrats ma'am.

I concur, serve God & humanity with your life now ma, that is the message.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by Gbotun(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2016
mamaafrik:
you can be miss worldoooo,ucan be mr. Africa,u can be mr.Nigeri.............(oya eyin elegbe egberin ke.......)

Without money can be done.
Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by prinzadey(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2016
cheesy
Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by Sharon6(f): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2016
Wow! She looks healthy. Money is good o.

There's a PROMO going on at our Facebook page, click on the link in My SIGNATURE!
Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:22am On Aug 03, 2016
bosschinalu:
At the back hugging his wife.
Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by THEWEDDINGSTORE: 9:22am On Aug 03, 2016
shocked

Its well

stop there... oya check my signature grin
Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by lexyman(m): 9:35am On Aug 03, 2016
She look so much like sir shins peters ...

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by IceDude(m): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2016
That reminds me, what about Diezani Maduekwe? Any news 4rm her?

1 Like

Re: Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) by davit: 9:45am On Aug 03, 2016
IceDude:
That reminds me, what about Diezani Maduekwe? Any news 4rm her?

Good observation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Shares Photo Of Him And His Daughter / Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie / Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.