Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Up Coming Record Label In Need Of Acts - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Up Coming Record Label In Need Of Acts (1188 Views)

Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) / How To Sign A New Record Label In Nigeria / Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Up Coming Record Label In Need Of Acts by Vampire01: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2009
Up Coming record label in need of Acts: -

Send a mail stating Stage Name, Genre of music, Contact Details to c.adebayo@yahoo.com

Auditions would start Early November,
Re: Up Coming Record Label In Need Of Acts by MrCrackles(m): 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2009
Please sign the nairaland resident noisemaker, Ofokasibe. . . grin
Re: Up Coming Record Label In Need Of Acts by bilms(m): 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2009
Vampire_01:

Up Coming record label in need of Acts: -

Send a mail stating Stage Name, Genre of music, Contact Details to c.adebayo@yahoo.com

Auditions would start Early November,

hey guy, i have sent a mail message to u for almost a week now and u did nt reply,

how far,
?
?
Re: Up Coming Record Label In Need Of Acts by Law3nity(m): 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2009
can u give us more convincing detailes like Name of d label, locatio etc cause am interested
Re: Up Coming Record Label In Need Of Acts by MrCrackles(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2009
bilms:

hey guy, i have sent a mail message to u for almost a week now and u did nt reply,

how far,
?
?

He is prolly fake-ass. . . grin
Re: Up Coming Record Label In Need Of Acts by Vampire01: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2009
@ ALL,

Still collating Acts, Sorry i have not replied the mail yet.

Auditions would start first week November.

Till then,

He is prolly fake-ass. .? Naa i am not
Re: Up Coming Record Label In Need Of Acts by muumuu(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2009
am moon,i do commercial and my master is hot,how do u get to listen to it?
Re: Up Coming Record Label In Need Of Acts by bilms(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2009
so when are u replying me,

u said the audition is november and u did not comfirm to me may be we can come for the audition or not, if you receive my message, u would see the stage name and contact number there, so just comfirm to me and send the audition address, okay,
Re: Up Coming Record Label In Need Of Acts by Vampire01: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2009
Yea i still have to confer with other members of the Team before we invite anyone interested.
You will hear from me as i want to make sure everything is in place before Auditions start.

Thanks for your interest though.

(1) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty - Obianuju / Re:notjustok.com And Their Yeye Advert On Every Song / Who's Nigeria's Most Swaggalicious Rapper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.