Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Corpers In Lagos And Commercial Buses(danfo, Lt Etc). - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers In Lagos And Commercial Buses(danfo, Lt Etc). (1901 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar Honours 11 Corpers In Bauchi (Photos) / #ProjectClothe1000 By Nasarawa Corpers In Sdgs & FRSC CDS Group / NYSC To Train Corpers In Martial Arts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpers In Lagos And Commercial Buses(danfo, Lt Etc). by DGranite(m): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2012
Gud day, pls i want to know as a serving corper in lagos state will you still pay transport fare in commercial buses, pls ur replies will b greatly appreciated tanx.
Re: Corpers In Lagos And Commercial Buses(danfo, Lt Etc). by ednut1(m): 8:06am On Jan 01, 2013
hahahahahahaha, u wan claim staff, my guy u go pay, in fact dat alawee naa trnsport go chop m finish if ur ppa far, otondo
Re: Corpers In Lagos And Commercial Buses(danfo, Lt Etc). by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
D Granite: Gud day, pls i want to know as a serving corper in lagos state will you still pay transport fare in commercial buses, pls ur replies will b greatly appreciated tanx.
I even heard with ur full nysc regalia,u are qualified to eat at any restaurant while serving
Re: Corpers In Lagos And Commercial Buses(danfo, Lt Etc). by CrazyMan(m): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
ogbeche77: I even heard with ur full nysc regalia,u are qualified to eat at any restaurant while serving
He he he...in Nigeria or bennin republic?

1 Like

Re: Corpers In Lagos And Commercial Buses(danfo, Lt Etc). by DGranite(m): 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
ogbeche77: I even heard with ur full nysc regalia,u are qualified to eat at any restaurant while serving
haba u wicked o
Re: Corpers In Lagos And Commercial Buses(danfo, Lt Etc). by DGranite(m): 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
Pls i really wana knw any ex corper dat served in lag shld help out pls
Re: Corpers In Lagos And Commercial Buses(danfo, Lt Etc). by CrazyMan(m): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
My dear, as a corper, you're still going to pay for everything you make use of...that includes your transportation, your feeding, your clothing, and at times your accommodation.

So get yourself prepared...

Good luck.
Re: Corpers In Lagos And Commercial Buses(danfo, Lt Etc). by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
D Granite: Pls i really wana knw any ex corper dat served in lag shld help out pls
You should have seen the sarcasm in my earlier post now, you gat pay for all services rendered to you, thats the reason the fg pays you N19800
Re: Corpers In Lagos And Commercial Buses(danfo, Lt Etc). by Orpelin: 12:04am On Jan 02, 2013
ogbeche77: You should have seen the sarcasm in my earlier post now, you gat pay for all services rendered to you, thats the reason the fg pays you N19800

It should be 19800 + Others.The others are:
Your PPA domicile state govt allawe (If any),
your PPA domicile LG allawe (If any) and
your REAL PPA Employee allawe ,be it private or govt entity (if any)
However from any of the above, your are entitle to a min sum of 5000 monthly transportation allowance if and only if they cant provide accomodation and also if they so wishes to pay U something.
So, get ready for Lagos bro.
Re: Corpers In Lagos And Commercial Buses(danfo, Lt Etc). by CrazyMan(m): 3:05am On Jan 02, 2013
Orpelin: It should be 19800 + Others.The others are:
Your PPA domicile state govt allawe (If any),
your PPA domicile LG allawe (If any) and
your REAL PPA Employee allawe ,be it private or govt entity (if any)
However from any of the above, your are entitle to a min sum of 5000 monthly transportation allowance if and only if they cant provide accomodation and also if they so wishes to pay U something.
So, get ready for Lagos bro.
Bro its like you didn't quite get the question he asked...he wasn't asking about the allawe.

Below is his question...

D Granite: Gud day, pls i want to know as a serving corper in lagos state will you still pay transport fare in commercial buses, pls ur replies will b greatly appreciated tanx.
The short answer would be yes...you'll pay transport fare in commercial buses in Lagos state.

Only soldiers, policemen, and men of the civil defense corps enter free transportation in Lagos state.

So as a corper, you must get prepared.
Re: Corpers In Lagos And Commercial Buses(danfo, Lt Etc). by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 03, 2013
How can i influence my nysc posting to lagos
Re: Corpers In Lagos And Commercial Buses(danfo, Lt Etc). by Paulipopor: 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2013
Emzybrown: How can i influence my nysc posting to lagos
go to nysc office in abuja. They'll tell you the procedure.

Make sure you get there by 9am!

2 Likes

Re: Corpers In Lagos And Commercial Buses(danfo, Lt Etc). by DGranite(m): 9:15am On Jan 04, 2013
Paulipopor:
go to nysc office in abuja. They'll tell you the procedure.
Make sure you get there by 9am!
hahahaha
Re: Corpers In Lagos And Commercial Buses(danfo, Lt Etc). by CrazyMan(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2013
Emzybrown: How can i influence my nysc posting to lagos
This is how most of you get scammed.

Why not accept where you're being posted in good faith, and serve your father land?

Do you know how many scammers are out there looking for preys like you to feast on your hard earned cash?

Just be wise...that's all I would say.

1 Like

Re: Corpers In Lagos And Commercial Buses(danfo, Lt Etc). by yokiti: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
All these my people that are hell bent on serving in Lagos shaa.
In the Lagos I was born and shuffled with other states uptil now; no free fare for Otondo o.
If these post am seeing here hasnt convinced you enough my Geology graduate, I will leave you with this saying in Yoruba: Iroyin ko to.o afojuba.( meaning: the news relayed to you is not upto a personal "on-site"experience).
Re: Corpers In Lagos And Commercial Buses(danfo, Lt Etc). by michaelbiz: 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shoooooo!!! you want to enter free danfo bus for where? i pity you.

And for the records, people should stop posting rubbish when they don't have authentic advice.

My dear aspiring Otondo grin cheesy, please go well my son. But have the least expectation for your welfare.

Lagos is not America oooh!!! grin cheesy grin so shine your eye. Make agbero no use you do Jet Li training cheesy cheesy

Even that your N19,800 will reduce by the time banks take their share cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Mass Rejection Of Corpers In Federal Firms In Abuja / NYSC Propsective Batch B Corps Members Can Now Check The Approved Senate List / Join 2018 Pcm Nysc Batch A And B Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.