Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Has Anyone Finished With A 5.0 CGPA From A Nigerian Uni Apart From That Unilag S - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Has Anyone Finished With A 5.0 CGPA From A Nigerian Uni Apart From That Unilag S (1038 Views)

Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University / Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Finished With A 5.0 CGPA From A Nigerian Uni Apart From That Unilag S by NollywoodFreak: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2016
Has anyone finished with a 5.0 CGPA from a Nigerian university apart from that Unilag Psychology student?

I had an heated argument with some colleagues of mine who claimed that Ayodeji Dada of Unilag was the first ever in the history of Nigerian educational system to finish with a perfect grade. Someone said there was a lecturer in mathematics department in Uniben that finished with a 5.0. I went on the internet but could not find any evidence to that effect. There was also another claim of one Kelechi Eze from UNN, yet nothing
on the internet. I find it strange to believe that no one has ever had a 5.0 CGPA before Ayodeji Dada. it is important for the right information to be in circulation in Nigeria. I need evidence not just claims. The nation newspaper said he was the first in Nigeria university history but I doubt they did a proper research before concluding that?

My question for Nairalanders is:
Has anyone ever finished in a Nigerian university with a 5.0 CGPA? Do you have an evidence for this? What school are you talking about?
If the uniben lecturer actually finished with a 5.0 from OAU, why was it not publicized?

Please mods front page. Many Nigerians need to be enlightened. The wrong information is spreading to even newspapers.
Re: Has Anyone Finished With A 5.0 CGPA From A Nigerian Uni Apart From That Unilag S by babyfaceafrica: 10:31am On Oct 10, 2016
Lmao...
Re: Has Anyone Finished With A 5.0 CGPA From A Nigerian Uni Apart From That Unilag S by engrjosefz(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2016
It's very possible, I know someone set to break such record in my school, he's in his final year with CGPA of 5.0

I will update when he graduates.
Re: Has Anyone Finished With A 5.0 CGPA From A Nigerian Uni Apart From That Unilag S by babyfaceafrica: 11:29am On Oct 10, 2016
engrjosefz:
It's very possible, I know someone set to break such record in my school, he's in his final year with CGPA of 5.0

lolz
Re: Has Anyone Finished With A 5.0 CGPA From A Nigerian Uni Apart From That Unilag S by Ayomideadesoye(m): 11:47am On Oct 10, 2016
Dont Wori, I Wil Comment Wen I Graduate
Re: Has Anyone Finished With A 5.0 CGPA From A Nigerian Uni Apart From That Unilag S by Fairezest: 7:16am On May 03, 2017
let my set come first
Re: Has Anyone Finished With A 5.0 CGPA From A Nigerian Uni Apart From That Unilag S by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:10am On May 03, 2017
engrjosefz:

read what he mean, he asked wether someone HAS graduated with 5.0 before bro Ayo which is my uncle, he's not asking if someone WILL graduate in your school with 5.0 or not
Re: Has Anyone Finished With A 5.0 CGPA From A Nigerian Uni Apart From That Unilag S by MsFaith: 8:29am On May 03, 2017
Yes, another 2 graduated with 5.0 cgpa in the same unilag this year.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Report Writing (part 1) / Interesting Facts: / Apply For NIM/UI Part-time Postgraduate Diploma In Management 2017/2018 Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.